Reviews for Spider-Man & Ms Marvel: Love & War
Spidey Viewer chapter 24 . 7/16
This version of the story was really was thought out and good. I cannot wait to see where the rewrite goes! I know the feeling of being unsatisfied with your own stories and needing to rewrite them.
Spidey Viewer chapter 17 . 7/8
Great as always! I especially like the inclusion of Moon Knight in this! (Gee, can you guess who one of my top 10 Marvel heroes is!?)
Spidey Viewer chapter 14 . 7/5
Wow. I expected both Spidey and Ms Marvel to join the Pro side and for Spidey to switch sides later. You did an excellent job of surprising me.
Spidey Viewer chapter 11 . 7/5
Deadpool at the end, tho XD
Spidey Viewer chapter 10 . 7/5
This was well done.
Spidey Viewer chapter 5 . 7/5
Nice, again.
Spidey Viewer chapter 4 . 7/5
Nice
Spidey Viewer chapter 3 . 7/5
I am liking this story more and more with each chapter I read.
DeviantNight chapter 1 . 8/29/2016
Disappointing you never finished this version of the story. I do hope as some other users have posted though that you do end up finishing the remake, so tiring to have such wonder stories be cut short, never to be finished.
Guest chapter 24 . 7/13/2016
Hey great, no spectacular and STUPENDOUS story writing. You had me up past 3 at night on the edge of a cliff and then I'm disappointed you didn't continue writing this story. You have confirmed that my OTP is Spiderman/Captain Marvel. Love, love, loved it. Keep writing great stories. Ciao
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2016
Simply Amazing! I forgot that I was just reading a fanfic and not an actual comic! Love it! Write more!
ThunderSphinx chapter 24 . 5/22/2016
Just as I thought. :(

Whenever somebody says that they will "rewrite" the story, they *NEVER* ever finish. :(

TT-TT
Darksnider05 chapter 10 . 4/19/2016
Well realistically Hill would be fired immediately for her actions. She may of have legal ground to stand on but if Fury disagrees them the breaks for her. You don't piss up wind.
DasChinButton chapter 24 . 4/9/2016
Ya know the problem with artists and writers? They always see how their work is imperfect. I'm not going to criticize this story at all. In fact I think that it is amazing. Love the action, the romance and the drama. What irks me is that now I have to wait to find out what happens next. I don't know. Maybe I am missing were the stories direction was going be seriously this is an awesome story. I'm just annoyed that I have to start over again.
spiritedghost chapter 7 . 1/1/2016
Personally, I love this story. I don't like what Kelly is trying to do. I believe in the long run or even short run it would backfire. Although every story needs a villain. His Sentinel program should have taught him it wouldn't work, but he seems to want absolute power. The interest thing is if he was placed on a situation where he needed the hero's to save his life against the super villains. I think he would still strive for the act. The same could be said for Maria Hill. Thus the only way to stop him is to let him die. Hill in her own way is just as dangerous. I see an opportunity her for Hill creating multiple problems for Fury.