Reviews for Icy Depths
too-much-inspiration chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
Interesting, I always do enjoy the imagery of a water world such as the one here. Certainly it wouldn't be a good place for someone who is afraid of water, but nice to look at none-the-less. Some of what the characters were saying in this was a little bit off, but it was close and certainly a good start to such things.
Danielle chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
I loved this story. You got all the charaters' personalities and traits correct. I like the friendship with Commander Tucker and Leutinant Reed a lot. I would love it if the producers of Star Trek Enterprise would make this episode. The writing is professional. I enjoyed every bit of it. I hope to read more of your work. I am an avid Star Trek fan like you. Also the grammar and spelling was superb. I think you did well with word choice and sentence length and that helped me stay interested. You could write scripts for future TV shows. God bless you and your family.
Cap'nFrances chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
Trip's sense of wonder is an excellent trait, but it can make him oblivious to other people's fears and to unexpected dangers. I appreciated that you showed both Malcolm and Trip's courage. Malcolm faced one of his greatest fears. Trip was ready to do whatever it took to save a shipmate/friend.
Mzzmarie chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
awesome
Belen09 chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Do you mind if I say that 'You are good'? :) You've got the action and the dialogue . . . and the the description . . . only thing I can say it that Enterprise is sometimes a 'moving target' meaning that the people who should have been consistent about it - weren't when they were writing the episodes. But like I said, 'You are good!
LoyaulteMeLie chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Thrilling stuff. Very good indeed, for your first venture into the genre - I shall hope to see more from you!
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Awesome. This was my favorite of the Star Trek shows. Love this little group especially.