Reviews for Soul Searching
bangbangxx chapter 6 . 7/10/2003
OK! I love I love it! I really love the part where he tricked her. You are a good writer!
Mija chapter 6 . 5/11/2003
Good story.
Sandra chapter 6 . 5/8/2003
I really like this fic and I think you should either continue it or write sequel right now it seems like you just left off in the miiddle of a story
angeleyes chapter 6 . 5/7/2003
this story is awsome. i can't wait to read the next part. please post again soon.
QueenC chapter 5 . 1/24/2003
good good, but all I want to know is where the h*ll is his duster?
CeredwenFlame chapter 5 . 1/22/2003
I like this a lot... Keep going... please...:)
Chelsea chapter 5 . 1/4/2003
I love it! I'm usually a Buffy/Spike shipper but in this fic I definately wouldn't mind Spike/Willow friendship or more! Write more soon!
CeredwenFlame chapter 4 . 12/13/2002
Cool... I like, I like... please continue, and soon!
amanda chapter 4 . 12/10/2002
hate greg!willow walk out on him and strate to spike agin!love your story by the way:):)_
QueenC chapter 4 . 11/1/2002
I really like the ending. You wrote that really well. The whole date part seemed kinda awkward, but the bit with Buffy and the ending lines were sweet. Keep up work like that, high qual.
QueenC chapter 3 . 11/1/2002
Where is the duster? Hmmm. Um, I think you jumped the gun a bit qith the 'love' spike has for willow, and I would think that he knew her more than just as Buffy's companion, like, serioulsly, four season worht of knowing. I'm just being critical because thats what I do in reviews, but other than the aforementioned, good, and watch typos.
Toireasa chapter 4 . 10/28/2002
I like Greg! Also, I love the way you do Spike, very nice, very nice indeed. Update! Gar! (Thinking is now and abstract concept, please accept our apologies for this girls inherent stupidity.) Update!

Toireasa chapter 3 . 10/28/2002
I love the way you do Spike. Fabulous, absolutely fabulous. When Willow and Spike are talking about her apocalypse bit, there's a lack of emotions. I don't know, it just seems abrupt. Otherwise though, I am loving this and shall read the last chapter! Whee!

Toireasa chapter 2 . 10/28/2002
I like it, definitely like it. Seems you've got a knack for Buffy fics, looks like you've found your niche. Get going with the Beauty and the Beast fic! I can't wait! Great chapter by the way, I like the pencil. Yay!

Dalpal chapter 4 . 10/27/2002
Greg is nice but I'm so glad Willow went to Spike for her comforting. Another great chapter. 0.0