Reviews for A Man for All Seasons
Brytte Mystere chapter 25 . 1/26
I think I've said it back at AO3, but this is truly my favourite Reign fic, and my oficial canon post 1x13!

P.S. Have you thought about a peggy sue Mabash fic? And did you know that IRL Mary Stuart had a very beloved chamber valet called ‘Bastian Pagez', who followed her from France to her end, at England?
Lover boy chapter 19 . 1/10
I need more mash potatoes and the first half of the year i don't know how much you love it and it was the best of the day before I get a follow back on my way yay for the yay for you ft future gyfuis go try go yay yay Yugoslavia if if its yay yay yogscast is the best thing ever when you have a great day
midnight-writer97 chapter 25 . 11/11/2015
It was an enormous pleasure to read your story! I must say, that you write very well and also know how to keep the reader's attention!
Thank you so much for sharing such a great story with us! And I hope to ready many more great stories from you
becca-loraine'.D chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
Yes. This is amazing. So much so that I am sacrificing my degree to read more of it :)
Somebody knows chapter 25 . 10/19/2015
Fantastic story! So sad its over, but the ending is peaceful :)

Please write more, like a modern Mash. Bash could be Henrys son from his college girlfriend that he never knew about, and then Diane suddenly reappears with Bash. Just an idea, you're a great writer so I'd read your stories even if it was about paint drying.
Cherryredgurl chapter 25 . 10/13/2015
This story was wonderful from start to finish! What a wild ride for them all!
Guest chapter 25 . 10/13/2015
OMg so cute! i love this fanfic and i think you did a great job! This was a great read!
Joan chapter 25 . 10/11/2015
Loved it! You Write so well
Val chapter 25 . 10/11/2015
Nice to see a classic Mash fic completed, not abandoned. :) Ah, "the scent of fresh air, Sebastian, and freedom." Good line! Good story. :) Fanfic beats canon once again. ;)
Guest chapter 25 . 10/10/2015
This has been a wonderful story. Thank you for writing it!
pgoodrichboggs chapter 25 . 10/10/2015
Bravo! A perfect ending to a perfect story:)
iheartpickles chapter 25 . 10/10/2015
I'm sobbing with tears of joy, this was absolutely beautiful. Sequel?
SamicaWrites chapter 15 . 7/31/2015
:P I'm really happy I decided to keep hope and didn't bitch you out last chapter. That would have been bad lol.
SamicaWrites chapter 13 . 7/31/2015
:O you killed him! It better be a potion or spell
Guest chapter 24 . 4/28/2015
Hey. I don't know if you are still writing on this story, but I just recently found this. I read all 24 chapters in two days and loved it. I really do hope you will still continue this story. Amazing writing skills and interesting story idea. Love it!