Reviews for A Man for All Seasons
StelenaClaceLover09 chapter 25 . 11/1/2016
i love this story it is awesome and i love this series :) & I am happy Mary & Bash are together with they cute son
Guest chapter 25 . 8/31/2016
Just lovely. Warms my heart, though Francis' death still makes me ache! Thank you for a beautiful read.
Dream-Runaway chapter 25 . 7/9/2016
This was so satisfying and perfect as a story. I am a major Mash fan and this was exactly what I needed and wanted in a story of them. I'm so glad it exists and thank you for writing it.
NotAFrancisFan chapter 1 . 7/6/2016
Ugh I can't handle Mary's attitude of making excuses for Francis and the double standard of the day. And "he meant no disrespect to her. He loved her and valued her person and her opinion." UM SINCE WHEN? In the very first episode we hear him complain about her having strong opinions, which he remembers from when she was a child and it sounds like HE DIDN'T LIKE THAT ABOUT HER. He doesn't seem to appreciate her for her mind, just finds her hot. He doesn't act like he respects her as a queen or partner. I just can't get past my loathing of Francis and the show runner's worship of him and condoning their unhealthy relationship is bad enough - I don't really want to read fanfic where Mary excuses his behavior and actually believes he loves her... even if she ends up with Bash here. I guess I just disagree with your view of Francis. I wonder why I can't find much fic portraying him as the villain I see him as. I mean the way he attacked and kicked Bash (when he was chained up and defenseless, even, like how LOW of Francis, seriously) in 1x09 was just brutal, and how about the look on his face in 1x13, the way he seemed to be gloating over having sex with Mary while Bash was forced to watch, like talk about sick and twisted? But even before that he seemed terribly malicious and mean and unfair to me, like in 1x06. Nope, I don't buy the show telling me Francis is a woobie I should feel sorry for, or hero I should root for. WHATEVER, STUPID SHOW. HE'S A STRAIGHT UP VILLAIN afaic.

Sorry this isn't about your story so much - I'll give it another chance when I cool down but uuuugggghhhh I hope Mary's attitude towards Francis changes. If not, you should REWRITE IT ALL FOR ME, and, like, KICK Francis in every chapter, okay? ;)
Invader-cami chapter 25 . 6/25/2016
Oh my gosh I love this so much it was Avery nice read and I just love a good mash story!
pgsca chapter 25 . 5/23/2016
Nicely done!
Brytte Mystere chapter 25 . 1/26/2016
I think I've said it back at AO3, but this is truly my favourite Reign fic, and my oficial canon post 1x13!

P.S. Have you thought about a peggy sue Mabash fic? And did you know that IRL Mary Stuart had a very beloved chamber valet called ‘Bastian Pagez', who followed her from France to her end, at England?
Lover boy chapter 19 . 1/10/2016
I need more mash potatoes and the first half of the year i don't know how much you love it and it was the best of the day before I get a follow back on my way yay for the yay for you ft future gyfuis go try go yay yay Yugoslavia if if its yay yay yogscast is the best thing ever when you have a great day
midnight-writer97 chapter 25 . 11/11/2015
It was an enormous pleasure to read your story! I must say, that you write very well and also know how to keep the reader's attention!
Thank you so much for sharing such a great story with us! And I hope to ready many more great stories from you
becca-loraine'.D chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
Yes. This is amazing. So much so that I am sacrificing my degree to read more of it :)
Somebody knows chapter 25 . 10/19/2015
Fantastic story! So sad its over, but the ending is peaceful :)

Please write more, like a modern Mash. Bash could be Henrys son from his college girlfriend that he never knew about, and then Diane suddenly reappears with Bash. Just an idea, you're a great writer so I'd read your stories even if it was about paint drying.
Cherryredgurl chapter 25 . 10/13/2015
This story was wonderful from start to finish! What a wild ride for them all!
Guest chapter 25 . 10/13/2015
OMg so cute! i love this fanfic and i think you did a great job! This was a great read!
Joan chapter 25 . 10/11/2015
Loved it! You Write so well
Val chapter 25 . 10/11/2015
Nice to see a classic Mash fic completed, not abandoned. :) Ah, "the scent of fresh air, Sebastian, and freedom." Good line! Good story. :) Fanfic beats canon once again. ;)