Reviews for A Man for All Seasons
midnight-writer97 chapter 25 . 11/11
It was an enormous pleasure to read your story! I must say, that you write very well and also know how to keep the reader's attention!
Thank you so much for sharing such a great story with us! And I hope to ready many more great stories from you
bekah-lauren'.D chapter 1 . 10/25
Yes. This is amazing. So much so that I am sacrificing my degree to read more of it :)
Somebody knows chapter 25 . 10/19
Fantastic story! So sad its over, but the ending is peaceful :)

Please write more, like a modern Mash. Bash could be Henrys son from his college girlfriend that he never knew about, and then Diane suddenly reappears with Bash. Just an idea, you're a great writer so I'd read your stories even if it was about paint drying.
Cherryredgurl chapter 25 . 10/13
This story was wonderful from start to finish! What a wild ride for them all!
OMg so cute! i love this fanfic and i think you did a great job! This was a great read!
Joan chapter 25 . 10/11
Loved it! You Write so well
Val chapter 25 . 10/11
Nice to see a classic Mash fic completed, not abandoned. :) Ah, "the scent of fresh air, Sebastian, and freedom." Good line! Good story. :) Fanfic beats canon once again. ;)
This has been a wonderful story. Thank you for writing it!
pgoodrichboggs chapter 25 . 10/10
Bravo! A perfect ending to a perfect story:)
iheartpickles chapter 25 . 10/10
I'm sobbing with tears of joy, this was absolutely beautiful. Sequel?
SamicaWrites chapter 15 . 7/31
:P I'm really happy I decided to keep hope and didn't bitch you out last chapter. That would have been bad lol.
SamicaWrites chapter 13 . 7/31
:O you killed him! It better be a potion or spell
Hey. I don't know if you are still writing on this story, but I just recently found this. I read all 24 chapters in two days and loved it. I really do hope you will still continue this story. Amazing writing skills and interesting story idea. Love it!
Anon chapter 24 . 4/2
This is so good and I can't wait for a happy ending!
Motionless 666 chapter 24 . 3/21
Wouldn't it seem fit if Francis died and they had Sebastian take over as king and he would rule beside Mary. I mean James is his son so it only makes sense.