Reviews for A Man for All Seasons
Hey. I don't know if you are still writing on this story, but I just recently found this. I read all 24 chapters in two days and loved it. I really do hope you will still continue this story. Amazing writing skills and interesting story idea. Love it!
Anon chapter 24 . 4/2
This is so good and I can't wait for a happy ending!
Motionless 666 chapter 24 . 3/21
Wouldn't it seem fit if Francis died and they had Sebastian take over as king and he would rule beside Mary. I mean James is his son so it only makes sense.
Somebody knows chapter 24 . 2/3
Please update soon!
Wright chapter 24 . 1/23
It has been so long since I've read this story. I stopped after reading chapter 21, but now I'm back. It's still as good as I remember. I am a huge Mary/Sebastian fan, but I feel really bad for Francis. I'm excited to see how it ends...and sad at the same time.
Abigail25 chapter 24 . 1/23
Great chapter! :)
Amethyst Jewels chapter 24 . 1/20
OH man! Only one more chapter?! I do hope Mary & Bash can be a family with their son (& more children later!). This is how the show should have gone! But I still can't wait until Thursday & for the THIRD season! :)
Dea chapter 23 . 12/17/2014
Where is the rest? Oh my heart broke a little when I saw there was no next chapter button. Please tell me there is going to be a next chapter button sometime soon!
Veronica Hobbes chapter 23 . 11/27/2014
I only started watching Reign yesterday, so I'm still on S1. I'm actually about to watch episode 5. But I've already started shipping Bash/Mary, and I prefer Bash over Francis. Anyway, I've only just found this this evening and have really enjoyed reading it. I can't wait to read more. I've no idea whether Bash and Mary will happen in the show, but I certainly hope so and will just have to continue watching and wait and see.
KaiteKat chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
Love this! Cannot wait for more :)
mariihamadeh chapter 23 . 10/30/2014
I LOVE IT SOO MUCH, PLZZ UPDATE!
cassiareyes chapter 23 . 10/26/2014
Oh please do continue this story, it is quite lovely. I love all the characters so very dearly. I hope we will so get to see Diane meet James.
irishwerewolf chapter 23 . 10/15/2014
Quick question: did Mary leave her son with Catherine in the dungeon? It never says what happens to him or how he got back to her. Additionally, 'lost' is past tense and 'lose' is present tense. So when Mary's talking to Nostradamus, she really should say, "It would be in your best interest to lose the key." And lastly, you misspelled 'alone' as 'along' when you're talking about Bash being afraid of Mary and James being alone with Catherine.

If you're looking for a Beta reader, I'd be more than happy volunteer my services.
irishwerewolf chapter 19 . 10/13/2014
Hello! Two quick things. It's skirmish not squirmish. Skirmish is a battle. Squirmish is synonymus with fidgety. Additionally, it's one thing to prove a point moot and another to prove a point mote. Moot is another phrase akin to null and void whereas mote is a misspelling of moat which is the river surrounding a castle from invaders.
smithkeylena chapter 23 . 10/12/2014
Love this story and can't wait for a update!