Reviews for Echoes
LunaEchoWillow chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
My oh my.
CaptainLara chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
Thank you so much for the Captain Swan feels. I needed it.
TashaRose chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Nicely done.
Tadpole24 chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Bloody amazing. The way Emma feels so protective of Hook is just perfect.

Raven Mockheart chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
I'm actually freaking crying I love this. The emotion, and the way you build up sentences, and.. And. I just don't know. It's amazing. You're amazing. I love this. And you. And this fic. Wow. I wish I could write like you! I'm not even making sense, am I? Anyhow. Thanks for writing this. Xx TLTIL
Brittany chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
God that was just BEAUTIFUL! That is exactly the way it should have happened! EXACTLY what they need to do! You should send that to the writers and ask them to put it in the show, because it's everything I want to see. I loved it so much; no, scratch that; I WORSHIPED it and I worship you! Thank you for that masterpiece.
KrystalB2003 chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
I didn't think it would be possible to capture everything I've been hoping and feeling and wanting and craving for this couple since watching 3x06, and yet here this fic stands. Emma's observations... the reason Pan chose to tell Hook of all people about Neal, the timing of the reveal, etc., are so breathtakingly heartbreaking. I think I NEED a scene like this to happen on the show if my heart is ever going to heal from the show's last several revelations. I just... gaah...

Such a beautiful oneshot! Thank you, thank you, thank you for writing this!
Michelle chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Beautiful fic! Possibly the best one I've read thus far :-) You are incredible at capturing their personalities. Love it!
Apathink chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
they are perfect this is perfect you may well be perfect.

like in actuality.
Embers in the flames chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
:D I can't stop smiling! This was sweet and hopeful and all things good without it being too overly romantic. You're honestly one of the best writers on this site! Thanks for writing this one shot
Kou Shun'u chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Awwwwwwwwwww _ like how emma first goes to hook without realization and how he is just sitting there. And I like how she goes about her words and not finishing them and not promising anything. I like how killian is btwn a smile and sob and your discription of trying to get the candle light to grow by gently blowing on it. I really really like how this was done. It worked so well.
DriftIn chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Ooh I hope it happens this way. And I didn't think about how all the secrets did bring Emma down except hook's. great insight. Great story.
alexandra.sarafolean chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Perfectly wrapped piece of a little story! Loved it!
celestria06 chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Awesomet
Sorry I Just Did chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
OMG I totally thought the ending would be 'and she fetches some firewood' haha