Reviews for Only an Act
wolfmoon21 chapter 14 . 3/17
I love this. Gosh your great at this, I is so good. I love this story and I defiantly hope you continue it. Sorry that was rushed, I think I just fangirld a little. Anyways definitely giving you props for this story it is very good. I can totally see this as a Soul Eater episode or more, probably a couple of episodes... Well anyways. Job well done. Four leaf clover for you, Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Sketchy Madness chapter 14 . 3/13
Oh my gosh. That was AMAZING! Can't wait to read more when you update!
RainStorm2122 chapter 14 . 3/6
Please let there be a lemon! :D This was one of the most well done Soul Eater fics that I've read in a long while. I'm sad that I just got around to reading it, but you have done an amazing job! :D I can't wait to see how Patty's movie turned out, how Shinigami-sama takes Kidd's coming out (though I'm certain he already knew and will most likely embarrass our young Death-lord-to-be), and finally how their relationship turns out. I wonder who else is secretly together in this... Hmmm? Maka Crona? Liz Tsubaki Patty? Who will our "God" BlackStar fall in love with now?
P h a n t o m W i s h chapter 14 . 2/12
Man, I'm almost sad to see this ending... But I'm excited to see what happens too! And don't worry about the waiting dude. These chapters were awesome by the way! I can't wait to see what's next! Til next time
katertotxx chapter 12 . 10/25/2014
I have a slight feeling I know what's happening but gahhhh I love this and I cannot to see what's gonna happen. I'm seriously looking forward to the next chapter!
LatroyeRondell101 chapter 12 . 10/5/2014
Don't worry about update speed. Go at ur own pace honey, we'll love it anyway.

Chapter was great and I can't wait for more

KEF808
P h a n t o m W i s h chapter 12 . 10/5/2014
I'm soooo glad you updated, and don't worry about the waiting, I'm the exact same way! Lol! Good chapter too, as always! I hope you are able to work out your problems and such, anyway, until next time! XD
Etaka chapter 11 . 9/22/2014
This story is so good! I really like your smooth writing style, it's so refreshing to read, and the story line is so exciting! I feel like you also do a great job of keeping the characters in character, I could totally see Patty writing a yoai book! I can't wait to read more!
Shadra220 chapter 11 . 9/14/2014
Soooo... If you update more often I'll love you billions times more ;P can't wait to see what happens on the date and more on what's going through souls head.
Electroholic chapter 11 . 9/11/2014
I've got my money on Kid rebounding.
P h a n t o m W i s h chapter 11 . 9/7/2014
Uh oh, a date? Can't wait to see what Soul thinks. I feel bad for Black Star though, cause he keeps getting egged on, but by the end Kid snd Soul are gonna get together. ):

Oh, well. I like SoKi better so I'm all fine and dandy with an ending like that! Yay! XD
Blacktail8 chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
Can you please not shatter black star in the next couple of chapters. I really don't want to see and of the three get a miserable ending
agitowilleatyourheart chapter 10 . 9/4/2014
Oh gosh I have waited so long for a new chapter and will continue waiting until you upload. Can't wait.
oyabun chapter 10 . 9/3/2014
Hey there I'm Maca. I just got into the Soul Eater fandom a few days ago and I must sa your work. I love the whole idea, and the concept andtheangsthuehue *PUNCHED*
Please keep up the good work! I hope to see more from Patty's movie and more SoKi and DeathStar
I would be really sad if you decided to discontinue it because there would be this empty fEELING OF SUSPENSE I JUST REALLY NEED TO KNO W WHAT HAPPENS.
Guest 207 chapter 10 . 8/31/2014
Oh my gosh! This is so goood! I'm rooting for a both Star/kid and SoKi at the same time. I can't wait for next couple chapters, and I'm pretty glad that you included the Star/Kid which makes it so much more dramatic! Keep up the cool work!