Reviews for Only an Act
Veronica Chase chapter 15 . 7/29
This was the best Soki (didn't know the ship name till you said it) fanfic ever! It was literally perfect! Also I'm reading this exactly one year after you finished! (Coolhuh?[not really])
A Little Life chapter 15 . 6/12
i loved it great job
A Little Life chapter 3 . 6/11
i love the sentence at the of the chapter and i like it so far
Loner Kid chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
Sounds interesting so far
Werewolf not a goldenretriever chapter 15 . 8/6/2015
Sweet story, fun to read all the way through :)
MidnightsDeath chapter 15 . 7/31/2015
Ironically I am in an rp chat group that crosses Hetalia and Soul Eater. if you write a Hetalia fic I will read it for sure!
Daniella Dark Flame chapter 14 . 5/22/2015
Woooaaaaahhhhh please update soon!
wolfmoon21 chapter 14 . 3/17/2015
I love this. Gosh your great at this, I is so good. I love this story and I defiantly hope you continue it. Sorry that was rushed, I think I just fangirld a little. Anyways definitely giving you props for this story it is very good. I can totally see this as a Soul Eater episode or more, probably a couple of episodes... Well anyways. Job well done. Four leaf clover for you, Happy St. Patrick's Day!
6Mollycious9 chapter 14 . 3/13/2015
Oh my gosh. That was AMAZING! Can't wait to read more when you update!
RainStorm2122 chapter 14 . 3/6/2015
Please let there be a lemon! :D This was one of the most well done Soul Eater fics that I've read in a long while. I'm sad that I just got around to reading it, but you have done an amazing job! :D I can't wait to see how Patty's movie turned out, how Shinigami-sama takes Kidd's coming out (though I'm certain he already knew and will most likely embarrass our young Death-lord-to-be), and finally how their relationship turns out. I wonder who else is secretly together in this... Hmmm? Maka Crona? Liz Tsubaki Patty? Who will our "God" BlackStar fall in love with now?
P h a n t o m W i s h chapter 14 . 2/12/2015
Man, I'm almost sad to see this ending... But I'm excited to see what happens too! And don't worry about the waiting dude. These chapters were awesome by the way! I can't wait to see what's next! Til next time
katertotxx chapter 12 . 10/25/2014
I have a slight feeling I know what's happening but gahhhh I love this and I cannot to see what's gonna happen. I'm seriously looking forward to the next chapter!
LatroyeRondell101 chapter 12 . 10/5/2014
Don't worry about update speed. Go at ur own pace honey, we'll love it anyway.

Chapter was great and I can't wait for more

KEF808
P h a n t o m W i s h chapter 12 . 10/5/2014
I'm soooo glad you updated, and don't worry about the waiting, I'm the exact same way! Lol! Good chapter too, as always! I hope you are able to work out your problems and such, anyway, until next time! XD
Etaka chapter 11 . 9/22/2014
This story is so good! I really like your smooth writing style, it's so refreshing to read, and the story line is so exciting! I feel like you also do a great job of keeping the characters in character, I could totally see Patty writing a yoai book! I can't wait to read more!