Reviews for Something Worth Fighting For
Hekka chapter 9 . 11/28/2016
To be honest, I do not agree that Lokis 'madness' is only a consequence of the discovery of the truth of his birth - is just became the biggest and the last straw in the cup. The first movie is well illustrated by his 'imaginary' grievances are not so imaginary: Thor's friends - cause they no friends of Loki - are behaving with Loki, with their prince, as if they were his superiors. They, who supposed to know someone about forever not just turn away from Loki in the blink of an eye, at the bare assumption based on no more than Sif's conviction in her own rightness, Hogun's support and no real facts on their hands... Instead of try to talk (I mean real one where they would listen as well), to help the one who are supposed to be their friend, when on his shoulders fell the burden of kingdom and military conflict... Heck! If they knew Loki (and Thor) at all, they would have understood his anxiety... Cause yes Loki did ruined the coronation of his brother (BUT they do not know it for sure), but not because of petty jealousy (it certainly has a place to be, but it is not determined Loki's plans - which also seems to me quite obvious from the movie). I'm sure that Loki just want to show their father what kind of king Thor will become (the one to start the war on second day his rule). I am sure that he let jotnar in cause he was sure that they had no chance. Yes two of guards were killed but they were who they are - the guards. And they guarded Vault Weapons - which, in my understanding, is mean that they had to be the best of the best (they were the penultimate line of defense if the enemy has penetrated so far into the palace - the last was the Destroyer itself. So the words about how they were taken by surprise and did not expect jotnar to show up one day, for me nothing more than an empty phrase)... I'm sure that this is one of the reasons why Loki decided on this - he did not expect that the guards to die (Loki grew up on the belief in the superiority of Asgardians to other species, after all - how any of the best Asgardians warrior can loose to some senseless monsters?).
Even Frigga also summed Loki - so easy to belittle and dismiss Loki's grief (he had just learned that not only he's not the son of his parents, but even worse - not the same kind, but the one that his brother, his cohorts and all Asgard for centuries considered nothing more than monsters) and load him with the burden of the crown and the threat of imminent war... and she is supposed to be the one who understood her younger son the best.
Hekka chapter 8 . 11/28/2016
I like your ofc and her story with Loki. I like your Loki and the direction of the story.
But for the life of mine, I do not understand why Thor, who knew Loki for centuries and centuries, forced to justify his own reasons for being confidence in Loki (whom he knows better than all the Avengers put together). Or why did he allow them to brand his beloved brother, all on the basis of their limited knowledge of him (in very specific conditions, no less). How about their brands (given their own stories? And I mean all the Avengers and SHIELD)?
Luc16 chapter 16 . 9/14/2015
NO FRIGGA! So sad! :( I love Thor and Loki's banter! I can't wait to see what happens next! :D
Guest chapter 16 . 9/13/2015
I just discovered this wonderful story. I love the complicated situation between Odin and Loki
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 16 . 9/9/2015
Discovered story and was so enamored until you killed Frigga. Please consider saving her, please
Guest chapter 16 . 9/8/2015
Frigga dying a the end broke my heart but I loved that she wasn't fooled by faux Coulson
Crystalsnowfury chapter 15 . 6/19/2014
Yay new chapter! Hah hawkeboy, that's funny. Can't wait to read the next chapter :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
This is such a beautiful, interesting fanfic: it deserves more love!
Madame Tango chapter 15 . 6/13/2014
Great chapter - excellent to have a new one!
Adamzgal chapter 15 . 6/13/2014
Wonderful chapter!

I especially like that there is more meaning to the pendent than just the symbolic one. I'm very curious as to what it was that Loki "stole" and even more curious to learn how he locked it away.

Thanks for the update:)
fan girl 666 chapter 15 . 6/13/2014
awesome chapter the flashback was so heartbreaking and sweet
Luc16 chapter 15 . 6/13/2014
Oh I love this! I love how Loki acts with Nari and I'm so sad that Heila couldn't be there to see it :( but I love this story and can't wait to see what happens! :)
Jess Marylin chapter 15 . 6/13/2014
So Heila's pendant was what the Celestials were looking for, then. I don't think Loki was wise in leaving it close to his son...
Anywho, I loved the flashback and how at ease Loki is with his baby. Hope to hear from you soon!
fan-de-carlisle-cullen chapter 15 . 6/13/2014
The North star? But it's dangerous for little Nari.
Luc16 chapter 14 . 3/28/2014
ohmygosh! no way! ahhhh that's awful! I wanna know what happens next! :D I love it! I love the brotherly relationship Thor and Loki have! Please update soon, it's amazing! :D