Reviews for Something Worth Fighting For
Crystalsnowfury chapter 15 . 6/19/2014
Yay new chapter! Hah hawkeboy, that's funny. Can't wait to read the next chapter :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
This is such a beautiful, interesting fanfic: it deserves more love!
Madame Tango chapter 15 . 6/13/2014
Great chapter - excellent to have a new one!
Adamzgal chapter 15 . 6/13/2014
Wonderful chapter!

I especially like that there is more meaning to the pendent than just the symbolic one. I'm very curious as to what it was that Loki "stole" and even more curious to learn how he locked it away.

Thanks for the update:)
fan girl 666 chapter 15 . 6/13/2014
awesome chapter the flashback was so heartbreaking and sweet
Luc16 chapter 15 . 6/13/2014
Oh I love this! I love how Loki acts with Nari and I'm so sad that Heila couldn't be there to see it :( but I love this story and can't wait to see what happens! :)
Jess Marylin chapter 15 . 6/13/2014
So Heila's pendant was what the Celestials were looking for, then. I don't think Loki was wise in leaving it close to his son...
Anywho, I loved the flashback and how at ease Loki is with his baby. Hope to hear from you soon!
fan-de-carlisle-cullen chapter 15 . 6/13/2014
The North star? But it's dangerous for little Nari.
Luc16 chapter 14 . 3/28/2014
ohmygosh! no way! ahhhh that's awful! I wanna know what happens next! :D I love it! I love the brotherly relationship Thor and Loki have! Please update soon, it's amazing! :D
fan girl 666 chapter 14 . 3/27/2014
awesome chapter the ending with one of the enemies turning into Coulson was such a shock
Jess Marylin chapter 14 . 3/27/2014
Glad to see Loki's alright! And that he's beginning to learn just how much his family really cares for him. :)
And Bogus Phil... Uh oh.
fan-de-carlisle-cullen chapter 14 . 3/27/2014
Shit. This is not good at all for the universe.
Actual.Loki chapter 13 . 1/30/2014
Did he not do it because of the North Star or because he knew Thor would be hurt? Good drama
fan girl 666 chapter 13 . 1/30/2014
such a amazing chapter I especially love the dream Loki had really tugged on the heartstrings
PeaceHeather chapter 13 . 1/30/2014
An interesting chapter. I really liked the dream sequence.