Reviews for Celebrations
Sporks chapter 8 . 7/13/2014
Okay, the Logans officially have the coolest egg hunts ever. EVER! Though it might be a little difficult if you don't have Ty's powers.

Baby Lilith is the most adorable thing. And Ty's such a good big brother! This entire chapter they were so sweet!
I guess they always have been close.
Rose, you are a bad influence. Look what you are teaching this child, shame on you! He didn't grow up to be too bad though, so I suppose we can cut you some slack.
Just don't go teaching those words to Lilith. SHE'S TOO INNOCENT TO BE CORRUPTED SO SOON!
DON'T LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT. SHE IS.
REALLY.
HUSH, MAR'I, NOBODY ASKED YOU.

So this is Ferak? Huh. I had assumed she'd be a lot older than Ty. Guess I was wrong.
So was she his bodyguard from the beginning, or was she selected for the job later on? Is she Lili's bodyguard too, or does she have her own?

Gar named the dragon Slinky. Of course.
You know, I wish I could say I was surprised.

You underestimate the sugar handling abilities of children, Raven!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/11/2014
Great job this is my favorite of the chapters
Sporks chapter 7 . 7/8/2014
I'm reviewing the St. Patrick's Day chapter in June. Honestly, I make myself sick.

There is more romance in this because Valentine's Day is for conventional suckers, and because what could be more romantic than copious amounts of alcohol? Who needs chocolate?

Gar, your accent is bad, and you should feel bad. You are shaming Irish people everywhere. I hope you're happy! And give Eddie a break. How is he supposed to wear green stuff without looking like an oversized, out of season, sentient Christmas decoration? The rules of St. Patrick's Day are a harsh mistress...

Good Gravy Duela, when was the last time you cleaned your room? You're going to get lost in there one day!
And there will be no blowing up of buildings. That is not a constructive way to relieve your feelings. It also falls into the category of what we like to call 'Unfriendly Behavior'.
Precious, shame on you! You're supposed to keeping her out of trouble!

It is amazing just how vividly I can picture a squid falling from the ceiling onto Eddie's head.

I hope he can run fast!
LiumD chapter 10 . 6/16/2014
Now that was hella sweet.
bloomscool chapter 10 . 6/16/2014
I'm shocked that we seem to be the only ones with k-k Father's Day chapters in our stories, they did this for Thanksgiving and Christmas
LiumD chapter 9 . 5/11/2014
That was adorable. Mama Bear!Blackfire is the best.
ABReviewer chapter 9 . 5/11/2014
This was lovely. The end made me sniffle a good bit. I reread the first few chapters of CS yesterday and it's really nice to see how everything has developed.
shadowrider97 chapter 9 . 5/11/2014
That was beautiful
LiumD chapter 8 . 4/20/2014
Where the hell did they get a dragon from? Aren't they sentient in this universe?
shadowrider97 chapter 7 . 3/18/2014
Hahaha! Oh man I wish I could have seen Duela's plot in action!
Caprichoso chapter 6 . 3/14/2014
So much to review, so little time, and so few words come to mind apart from a simple, "Yes."

You're all doing a truly remarkable job with all of your pieces, and the way you juggle them is nothing short of miraculous. If I'm going to take one moment to review, though, I'm going to make it this moment of this piece.

Despite all the lovely, squishy feelings I get seeing Changeling and Blackfire or watching another pair come together, you have a Valentine's piece here that centers on Duela... and she's not romantically attached with anyone at the moment. This piece isn't disgustingly mushy, it doesn't sugarcoat the idea that things are a little lonely on that day when everyone else is off doing romantic things, but it shows that it's normal to be on our own, that it's okay. Not many works of fanfiction convey that idea, and even fewer so effectively.

Very, very well done.
shadowrider97 chapter 6 . 3/3/2014
Keep writing!
LiumD chapter 6 . 2/14/2014
Always nice to see things from Duela's point of view.
I Run With Sporks chapter 6 . 2/14/2014
MERRY SINGLE'S AWARENESS DAY!
I think this may be the first chapter we've had from Duela's point of view! She is never bored, is she?
I'm kinda surprised they left Duela to her own devices. Really, it's amazing that h'Andy was the most unusual thing that happened while they were gone.
Evil labs, robotic uprisings, ninja clans, AND a martial arts thing. Gar certainly does know how to show a lady a good time!
...Does Blackfire count as a lady? I mean, she seems to have a kind of terrifying condescending sort of class when she needs it, but she's hardly what I'd call ladylike... eh, we'll get back to that one later.
...I would REALLY like to know who h'Andy was meant for. Are we ever going to find out? Will h'Andy be appearing in ACS, or is this the last we'll see of him?
I probably shouldn't have been surprised that she managed to make friends with him. She's good at that.
I suppose she wasn't entirely unsupervised- she did have Danny! Who took the acquisition of Dee Dee's new buddy pretty well, I'd say. He's a good guy. Street. Whatever.
Gar goes through so many clothes because of Blackfire...
Each of Duela's gifts from the other Tartaurans was really touching in their own way. I bet she's going to be sleeping with Precious every night from now on!
The recording made me laugh. Gar, please tell me you and Blackfire didn't have sex in a closet at a Build-A-Bear...
Blackfire, I don't think Dee HAS a greatest foe. Does she even have specific enemies? Well, I guess it's the thought that counts.
Rosie's gift was sweet, apart from the threat of murder. Honestly, there are times when I think it's her form of endearment- well, maybe not where Eddie's concerned.
...And any well meaning will probably vanish as soon as she realizes Duela was behind the attack with h'Andy. MAY YOUR VALENTINE'S DAY RUN RED WITH BLOOD!
Eddie's card was sweet. Maybe if he told Styler what he wanted the hair for? Of course Jess might object...
Actually, come to think of it, I wonder what Eddie did with the candy fanboys sent to Rose. Hm...
Have a lovely Single's Awareness Day, and a virtual muffin!
...They don't taste like much, honestly.
I Run With Sporks chapter 5 . 1/19/2014
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
New Years with the Flash Family. What could be better?
(Seriously, the Wests tend to trump the Bat Family for me. Sacrilege, I know!)
Jai, deary, I love you very much, but I feel as if your New Year's resolution should perhaps be to get a life. Seriously, you have mad hacker-skills, WHAT ARE YOU DOING WASTING YOUR LIFE ON SUPER MARIO?! I don't understand this boy.
I AM GOING TO DRAW IREY'S RESOLUTION. IT IS TOO GLORIOUS NOT TO BE SHARED WITH THE WORLD.
Also, Irey, since when do you have feminine wiles? Or any kind of wiles? Or subtlety?
Although Iris and Ty are my favorite combo, she and Colin make a close second. It was sweet of the Flashes to make sure that Abuse and The Angry Bird took a little time to enjoy themselves, even if Damian does behave like a butt-monkey.
(Seriously, we all now that Mar'i would shoot Jai down like a one-winged duck should he ever make an advance, but was it really necessary to crush the boy's hopes and dreams? YEESH. If I didn't know better, I'd call him jealous...
but I do.
So I won't.)
Regardless of comedic intentions (I assume), let's refrain from mention that kiss to Nightstar, hm Irey?
And yes. 'Killy' is exactly what Talia Al Guhl is.
Seriously Ty? You handled Irey' experimental codenames and it's GUS you have a problem with? You are ridiculous.
Still with sink? Let it GO, Linda.
They will save the world. They WILL.