Reviews for Who Are You? I Am The Ghost King
Your Welcome chapter 45 . 8/11
PLEASE UPDATE
PLLLLEEEEAAAASSSSEEEE UPDATE
UUUUUUPPPPPPDDDAAAAAATTTTEEEEE PPPPPLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEE
I NEEEEEEEDDD IIIT!
Please don't abandon this
PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE UPDATE!
SnowyOwl205 chapter 45 . 8/2
You have not updated in years! You have some expectant readers you know!
It's been years since u last posted. But I just wanted to say that your story was amazing, and I read all of this in 1 hour
SilentReader chapter 45 . 7/6
This story is amazing I binged read it in a day, but after reading the last 'Chapter' I kind of felt disappointed, it has been like 2 years since this 'update' and I know That this will annoy you but...

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE UPDATE!
Not to be annoying, but it's been 3 years. If you aren't going to finish the story, just say so man
SmolButViolent chapter 45 . 2/19
This is so great! I have been looking for a good crossover with Hogwarts and Camp Halfblood characters and yours is the only one I liked!
Cliffie...Everyone one loves those. Please Don't leave me hangin'... *snicker* Get it...Hangin', ha, I make myself laugh
A. Celestial chapter 45 . 1/15
Hello, I am Akalina or Aka for short. I really like this story. I have just recently discovered it and I love it so far. I also have an idea: Nico and Percy should get hurt so the gods would show up and kill all of the Thanatos Eaters.
Hi.
I get what you said about the annoying guest reviewers. I AM an annoying guest reviewer. But, if you have still have the time and the inspiration for the story, could you please continue? I mean, I personally think this story has a lot of potential, and I love it.
Sorry if this is annoying,
LeoMcShizzleBadGirlSupreme
i love this so much! i hope you have time to update! keep up the amazing work
Madison Futch chapter 45 . 12/28/2016
I know you said that you didn't like getting these reviews, but it's been a while since you last updated, and I'd love to read the end of this
Guest chapter 43 . 12/20/2016
Percy: who says bowels these days anymore?
Everyone: ...
*cricket noises*
1 One Piece Fan chapter 6 . 12/20/2016
uh what... ok nevermind i wont be reading this story
Guest chapter 22 . 7/27/2016
That last part really hit home for me my best friend never planned on dying but she did at 10 years old She died her mom ex boyfriend killed her and her mom.
ShadowQueen198 chapter 42 . 7/17/2016