Reviews for Who Are You? I Am The Ghost King
someone chapter 45 . 2/21
And in the last four years you didn’t have time I guess...?️
Shade Di Angelo chapter 45 . 2/1
Dear friend, it has been 4 years. Please update this story.
SERIOUS chapter 45 . 1/29
Oh, the hell you better continue it!
Happy chapter 40 . 1/29
Cool i love this chapter
nicosbiggestfan chapter 45 . 1/23
why no chapter 46? I love this story and i would love to hear more from you. I miss your story-its been way too long, please update and i really hope that annoying person has stopped sending you messages as i think it was my brother.
Shadow Di Angelo chapter 45 . 1/11
Dear friend please UPDATE! Sorry but it has been four years and no new updates.
Hi chapter 45 . 12/11/2017
I'm since different person. Annoyed, because I'm reading this 3 years later! Your one of the best writes on the internet but if you don't update you let down something that many people love and some have taken time out of their days to read you updates.I personally love this story and truly hope that you update it. Keep being awesome.~ kiwi z. U.
Guest chapter 45 . 12/11/2017
That was mean. You said you'd update again and its been what? 3 years?
Guest chapter 45 . 12/4/2017
It's been so many years. Shame - this was SOOOOOO good.
Guest chapter 45 . 11/16/2017
This this the best story ever made in the world and i love it

Love,
Madison smith
AlaskaGirl chapter 45 . 10/16/2017
Sorry that someone's been bothering you, but it really is an amazing fanfic. Would you please update when you have the time?
Your Welcome chapter 45 . 8/11/2017
PLEASE UPDATE
PLLLLEEEEAAAASSSSEEEE UPDATE
UUUUUUPPPPPPDDDAAAAAATTTTEEEEE PPPPPLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEE
I NEEEEEEEDDD IIIT!
Please don't abandon this
PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE UPDATE!
SnowyOwl205 chapter 45 . 8/2/2017
You have not updated in years! You have some expectant readers you know!
Guest chapter 45 . 8/1/2017
It's been years since u last posted. But I just wanted to say that your story was amazing, and I read all of this in 1 hour
SilentReader chapter 45 . 7/6/2017
This story is amazing I binged read it in a day, but after reading the last 'Chapter' I kind of felt disappointed, it has been like 2 years since this 'update' and I know That this will annoy you but...

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE UPDATE!