Reviews for The Bastard Malfoy
dancelikeyoujustdontcare chapter 19 . 4/20/2011
I've gotten into the bad habit of not reviewing stories but I just had to for this one.! Love love loved it.. The intrigue romance and lies drew me in to the point I couldn't stop reading.
Sean Mulligan chapter 13 . 2/24/2010
Why are Slytherins and high clan members so opposed to muggleborns?
Sean Mulligan chapter 11 . 2/24/2010
What does death's impartiality have to do with the Evans Family? Forgive me if this is a stupid question but why wouldn't Marcus find putting protections on the Evans home reasonable?
Sean Mulligan chapter 4 . 2/23/2010
If most Slytherins are High Clan and the High clans are the small aristocracy of the wizarding world, then how can Slytherin House have enough members, since they are supposed to have about the same amount of students as the other houses.
The Darkest wizard chapter 19 . 1/21/2009
This is a great story one of my favourite storys. I applaud your work.
ClicktoFree chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
The butler was hilarious!

skygazing chapter 19 . 1/10/2007
I just about went into convulsions when Luc said Voldemort would have accepted his neutrality...definitely wasn't expecting that.

Brilliant, heart-wrenching story. It appears I'll be having another long night reading fan fiction, because I think Kate returns and I need that resolution :-P lol.
skygazing chapter 6 . 1/10/2007
I've read the later stories in this "series"/group, but this is the first time I've read this one, and I am thoroughly enjoying it. The earlier generation fics usually don't spark my interest, but I think you've held it now because you're developing the characters in meaningful ways that expand them beyond what we know from Rowling and give them deeper personalities.
plzkthx101 chapter 19 . 5/18/2006
I have followed a great many of your story lines, but I believe I have a greater love for Kate and Luc than even Draco and Ginny. Kate is such the antithesis of the usual female leads ... most of them being Lily, Ginny, and Hermione - all strong Gryffindors with brash and bold personalities befitting their House. Kate is different. She is truly Slytherin, but her personality is not embedded with the same taint, the same haughty display of power and underlying tendencies toward the immoral. She is, in short, a truly unique character. I have not come upon any one like her, and I have read my fair share of fanfiction. Luc as well is so much more than what I've read from your other stories. Here is his tale. The politics are also so different as Voldemort's reign has just begun, as opposed to the catastrophic end we witness later. Another marvelous story, and yet ... I want to read the link between their separation and Luc's second chance with his bonded Kate. Is there perhaps some chapter or explanation I've overlooked? If so, please inform.
Kylaya chapter 19 . 9/22/2005
Ugh, I hate the idea of Kate with another man, I'm sorry but I do - it's wrong, so very very wrong. The story was excellent, I wish to god that Luc could have taken Harry - I also wish that Kate was not with that other man - but if you can make me feel this strongly then it must have been good :-) So... well done. Thank-you for finishing it, I honestly never thought you would, has it really been three years? I suppose it has... I'm debating wether or not to check out your other recent stories... do I really want another interest in this site to drag me back or do i want to escape now that i can... I may go sneak a look :-) This has to be my favourite of all of your work, and I've read most of it, even if it was two years ago. Loved it. Katie
Wizzabee chapter 19 . 8/31/2005
oh my god? are you serious? is that how it ends? i mean, i know that in your story unforgiven it says that kate and luc get back together eventually but aren't you going to say how they get back together?

i dunno, its actually a great story, and i really really love it, but this just isn't the happy ending that this story deserves

sorry that i'm being really critical, because i mean when i say that this story is great, but i'm really tired, and i was really looking foreward to a happy, tearful reunion between kate and luc.

maybe you could write an epilogue?
Nameless chapter 19 . 8/23/2005
What to say? Wonderful, as always. It did, though, seem a bit different from the other chapers - not bad, just different.
I should be Studying chapter 19 . 8/17/2005
Wow, I have never in my life read anyone who wrote fanfics as good as yours. I'm pretty much speechless. You weave highly plausible plots, show a darker side of things often not explored and manage to do that all att he same time, with characters, who while in all essence are anti-heroes. Your style is excellent and your depiction of the Malfoy is even better. I reading The Bastard Malfoy, perhaps three days ago, because I'd read Unforgiven and there were things that I did not understand about it, but now that I've read everything, well, I just don't know what to say, this is some of the most excellent writing I've ever been exposed to on FFN. And I salute you, there are simply not enough writers out there who talk about politics,and that take subjects that are generally dolled up and make them darker. My mother is an editor and she helps publish teen drama books, as a teen I'm expected to every now and again give an opinion of these books, and my opinion is never to good, I like political drama, wrapped up suspense, a pinch of erotics, and a small dash of romance, there are simply not enough writers out there who write like you, who take teenagers who have lived and breathed the political game and add character and depth to them. In all my time reading and helping review books, I have once only recently come across a story such as this and when that book comes out (it's till in the process of being written, my mom's it's editor) I'll recomend you read it because it sound like something you would enjoy.

Now that I'm done gushing on about you I have the tiniest little request, I was wondering if you would do something Luc/Kate oriented, I'm curious of the dynamics of their relationship; during Hogwarts and afterwards when she returned. Perhaps, you could write a piece exploring that a bit more, and perhaps even how things worked between Lucious and Narcissa, I wonder how things worked out, how thier relationships blossomed all while this whole Snape/Lucious/Luc thing went on, just a humble request. Keep up the excellent writing.
duj chapter 19 . 8/14/2005
A sombre ending.
shadieladie chapter 19 . 8/14/2005
wow that was so good i love the twist at the end of the story you have to continue the story you can't stop it and leave it hanging like that!