Reviews for The Royal Family
Alashay13 chapter 19 . 10/15/2016
This story was pretty frustrating at times. I had to stop at chapter 19 because the main character and the story no longer makes no sense. So far there is no consequences to Brandon raping Brooke even though she and two other people overheard him admitting it. Then she gets together wth him for no reason besides making her daughter happy. Although I'm sure Avery would've been happy if Brooke quit stalling and told her Paul was her dad. What also makes no sense is Brooke letting Brandon around Avery knowing that he's dangerous and that he drugged her. And she was even told he's dangerous! I just can't.
I'mImmortal chapter 22 . 7/3/2016
Is this the end? Or will brandon will wreck more havoc? I knew brandon didn't die
xXMoonlitSorrowsXx chapter 22 . 2/17/2016
I knew it! Crazy! Great story!
rissbenzo chapter 22 . 1/20/2016
please update.
rissbenzo chapter 11 . 1/20/2016
wait when does paul find out avery is his kid?
SilverShadowWolf46 chapter 22 . 12/17/2015
Are you freak frackity kidding me ? Lol. I freaking hate brandon. Why must you do this to my feels. Whyyyyyy.
Khailey Egen chapter 22 . 12/13/2015
Brandon is gay? I wouldnt have guessed bcs he seemed pretty interested in brookes body lol. Well overall this is great and i love paul so much and brookes an excellent match for him. Please update soon!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/7/2015
This is a really good story in only in the third chapter and I'm already hooked.
Secretskeepusclose chapter 18 . 4/4/2015
O.o great story and the last part had me laughing...I move Avery. I how Brooke tells Paul about Avery.
mandy-chick00 chapter 21 . 4/1/2015
This chapter is unreadable, its full of text prompts :( Please fix it and re upload it because I have been dying to read another chapter of this fic.
C. E. Grey chapter 21 . 4/1/2015
Ummm, this is a weirdly worded chapter, haha, It might just be my phone but it doesn't look right.
JennyDAllred chapter 21 . 4/1/2015
umm...that looks a lot like what i learned to do in web design...
wolf-girl-only-in-my-dreams chapter 20 . 3/1/2015
Loved it. Update soon.
Rebexiel chapter 20 . 3/1/2015
I have absolutely loved this story. It is very well done especially Brandon's mind set and the story behind it. But I agree with your character Michael and hope Brandon dies, I have actually hoped you would kill him off (quite brutally) for a few chapters now. The story is very well wrote and I look forward to you posting more up and hopefully giving Brandon the death he deserves.
Guest chapter 20 . 2/10/2015
You are a awful writer first off her reason for not telling paul about be averys father is total bullshit and then to defend her actions by saying he has anger issues when her own brother and the rest of the pack has also they get angry when they phase but yet paul is sigaled out again total bullshit I am notgoing to read your story because in real honesty brook needs the shit beat out of her because she is full shit she doesn't deserve paul he's ten times better than her anda better parent yes they at first but he has proved himself time and time again brook is the luerand bad parent I'm amother I should know are you a parent