Reviews for Otherwise, Why Bother?
Ranibow2malfoy chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
I'd love to see where you take this!
Eternally Seventeen chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Ohh my gosh. Do you know what a brilliant writer you are?! This moved me, moved me very very VERY deeply. I absolutely love that pivotal moment when she says 'you can't do much to me', and the Draco laughs but ends up weeping. BEAUTIFUL. And that metaphor of petal against skin and a crisp winter morning is just precious. I love how all of this happens during the Deathly Hallows and how you have included this element of an interaction between Luna and Draco! Amazing :)
deletes chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Hey I like it! I think Draco/Luna is such an interesting pairing to begin with and I believe you pulled it off very convincingly. I loved Luna's thoughts in italics which seemed very in character for her. Draco's internal struggle and frustration with Luna and the whole situation was very entertaining. And then *sigh* oh so sweet when Luna was afraid that Draco was going to torture her, but all he did was sit with her. Last little interaction was adorable.
Francesca Salazar chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
I really like it :D
J.F.C chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
This oneshot actually reminds me a lot of another one that I read before from the forum, I think it was with Ginny instead. I don't know, I really can't recall the name. Anyway, I still loved your oneshot... it was really cute. I wonder what Draco's feeling in the end. ;)

Extra Note: Of the two characters that you used, I personally preferred your portrayal of Draco.