Reviews for This Is The Only Way
teddybowties chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
oooooOOOOOo yo udo Ichy toooooo? GASP. I forgot. about. ICHY! AAAAAAA
purehalo chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Woo Hoo! I loves your tags! So glad you're writing this and the beginning is just awesome! Can't wait to read the next part...and the part after that, and the part after that (and so on and so forth!)

You have the characters down perfectly! I await more whumpage !
Sarah chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Excellent start, very much intrigued for the next.
Vampire Reader chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
Wow! I thought this after the first three paragraphs. Wonderful. This has become one of my favorite shows. The actors do their parts so well. Your style FINE with an excellent voice for description!
iammarvelgirl chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
This is amazing!
SisterWiccanGrimm13 chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
AWESOME! Could you do the beginning of 1.06 with Abbie teaching Ichabod the joys of baseball (e.i. yelling at the ump)

-annabeth12
nacimynom chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Great choice of an episode to add extra whump. What will you do next?
katgrhms chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
this is exactly what I was looking for after finishing the ep. came right here looking for tags and I wasn't disappointed.
Feathered Filly chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Oh wow, hit me right in the feels again! I'm so glad you expounded on this scene, because while the show did show a tiny but of it, it didn't show enough! Tom still a great job, but I wanted more! And here you've gone and delivered that! Is there nothing you can't do? I'm super excited for Abbie's POV, cause damn that's gonna be powerful. We know she definitely loves Ichabod, though she seems to kind of be afraid of that fact that she does care for him so much so quickly. And dammit, now that Ichabod has called her Abbie, she needs to call him Ichabod! (I'm pretty sure she hadn't?). I know it's a rather long syllabled name (hell, that's why EVERYONE shortens my name, Melanie, down to Mel or Laney. people don't like long drawn out names) and very old fashioned, but dammit, it NEEDS to happen this season!