Reviews for Hashirama's Heir
Fanfic critic chapter 8 . 9/22
Hey, I wanted to point some things out in this fanfiction. First of all you skipped a great deal of character development. Naruto shouldn’t be a Senju because his mother was more of an Uzumaki than she was a Senju he could be a descendant of the clan but he would be more Uzumaki than anything else. As I said you skipped character development because Kurama would not simply become friends with Naruto he hated humanity. Making Naruto an anbu was also something that wouldn’t of worked out because he is a powerhouse not an stealthy assassination type and the work Anbu did was of dark nature. Naruto is a Mary Sue he is levels ahead of Sasuke in this fanfic and Sakura and he makes no mistakes. Sakura was another you skipped her entire character development as well.
You also in my opinion didn’t go go into the Naruto/Yugito romance as much. Another thing that bothered me was the word choice such as “Peace out” or “Cool” why would he tell his great grandmother “Cool”. I am sorry but it was a good fanfic with an awesome idea as I enjoy a wood release Naruto fanfic and lord knows there aren’t as many of those around with quality and my favorite character is Hashirama nonetheless it could of been a lot of better and not as rushed.
Primarx chapter 33 . 9/20
I really enjoyed reading this story. Great work!
Aeroshadowclone chapter 33 . 9/18
one of the bests stories on this website. probably in my top 10. it really helps that its finished. ending was great if a bit underwhelming as Naruto stomped madara. I'd read it over again for sure. love Naruto with mokuton, no clue why kishimoto never gave him the skill to balance the sharingan.
AntiCreator chapter 6 . 9/14
Good story. Cheers for that ending to the wave mission though. I prefer the ones where either Zabuza is killed or leaves at the end. In ones where he comes back to Konoha it just seems like something he'd never do. If he's taking these jobs to liberate Kiri from Yagura one day then why the hell would he abandon his life's goal to become a Konha ninja?
Anna C. Black-Potter chapter 7 . 9/12
I'm in love with this story!
Reclusive Dork chapter 7 . 9/9
Oh, my. bow chicka wow wow.
Great story.
Jordan's List chapter 2 . 8/28
I believe a great fanfiction story stems from the original; with just a few minor tweeks that sends it in the direction to make it good.
For instance, why is Naruto's eyes purple instead of their cool ocean-blue.
Also, I hate fanfics that make the character out to be so perfect. What makes the 'real' Naruto so great, in the show/manga is the astounding progress he makes from being dead-last to the Hero of Konoha.
It's the journey.
Newline chapter 10 . 8/20
Am I the only one to find Naruto's little speech "I'm great because I work hard" rather ironic when he won the match not with hardwork but by borrowing Kyubi's chakra ?
Kinda hypocritical even it is the same in canon.
Cloud Narukami chapter 12 . 8/16
Why did you change Yugito's age? Why does everyone do that? Change someones age
stevesgaming87 chapter 1 . 8/13
Like the opening, but Kakashi seems little ooc. According to canon he rejoined anbu because of his grief and basically had to be ordered out to teach by Hiruzen.
ahb369 chapter 1 . 8/10
He is not the same Naruto we know if his last name is not Uzumaki..
alphaprince0 chapter 7 . 8/6
you should do a reading reaction fanfic of this
Saurito chapter 33 . 7/25
Boom
Arsenal chapter 13 . 7/22
You're wasting my time with this shipping
1,450 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »