Reviews for Hashirama's Heir
PJO2k3 chapter 4 . 7/19
This is excellent. Just started reading and it's already one of my top favorite stories in naruto fanfic.
Most I've read, characters were too OC and unreasonable. Unreasonably good, stupid, or worse, unreasonably hateful.
Some were too light for my taste. Most had grammar that crushed stories that had potential.
But your story...is just godsend. I love how kind and obedient Naruto is here. Sasuke isn't so impossibly arrogant and Sakura isn't too annoying.
Your writing is nigh if not perfect.
Thanks for this piece of art.
RaV3MONEY chapter 7 . 7/18
Taming bijuu made Hashirama great and all but the True Thousand Hands slapped a bijuu in a susanoo. Yeah I understand Naruto ain’t pullin that shit out but I felt like saying that.
XxAsterisKxX chapter 33 . 7/16
your so mean for that ending but I love this story
tanithlipsky chapter 33 . 7/12
fantastic! Lovely! cheers!
blacklightning650 chapter 2 . 7/2
really why couldn't he keep his name it kinda kills the vibe sometimes it would be better if he was just kind of related to the first hokage like minato being tobiramas lost child or something and since kushina is a uzumaki and there kinda related to senju it gave him the higher possibility to have mokuton
snorlax285 chapter 33 . 6/28
Whew...finally lol. Awesome story couldn't stop reading. Thanks for the read.
unknown chapter 29 . 6/27
You fucking piece of shit ...remove omakes they ruin the mood of story you damn mother fucker.
inini chapter 1 . 6/17
Good beginning
Brother Of Void chapter 22 . 6/7
konohamaru Sun Wukong
Lerris chapter 1 . 5/23
Naruto is too perfect and everything goes too well, at least for a few chapters.
WalkingCancer chapter 33 . 5/15
Wait, that's it? I suffered through all the terrible grammar to get to "lmao JK I'm not really dead." His appearance didn't even change at all even though he effectively has 8 tailed beasts inside of him, along with the chakra boost he got from the Sage of Six Paths?

What?
Zarroc789 chapter 1 . 5/8
just spent the entire day reading that and I am very very glad that I got to read a good story that was actually finished for once
WELL DONE One of the best stories that i have read yet
i.am.kaustic chapter 33 . 5/1
I'm glad I read this story. This is beyond anything I've ever thought possible. You have done an amazing job. Be proud of this.
GunBlade2018 chapter 33 . 4/29
Nice ending!

Great read throughout the story!

Take care, and good luck for the future!
1,434 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »