Reviews for Hashirama's Heir
Squarekiddo chapter 2 . 3h
Ugh seriously, what kind of excuse is that? Why cant Sarutobi tell him about his parents? is there some kind of Mystery spell that gets trigger by Naruto knowing who his parents is, that automatically tells all of humanity?

Seriously I just dont get it, everyone does this aswell, why would telling Naruto automatically make others know about it? the dude is like a freaking Safebox, he wouldnt tell anyone if he said he wouldnt, he freaking take it to his grave! especially your Naruto, his even mature! Im sorry but its so very weird to me and really does kill my buzz slightly, however I like a lot of the other things so Im still enjoying reading this.
KasaiXNoXKage chapter 32 . 6/23
Okay I have to say this story was a little rough in the beginning but over time it got better and better. I am actually quite sad that this story is ending and I'm still kind of surprised by the ending.
... DID I WAIT SO LONG FOR THIS ENDING? JE BETTER BE ALIVE HAMP!
Yano Uzumaki chapter 32 . 6/22
What...in...the... fuck? Wait, I'm pretty sure that Naruto is coming back because of some weird shit with nature and crap, but HOW IN THE HELL DID HE GET RID OF THE JUBI!?
Suger Plums chapter 2 . 6/21
I just had to review this chapter. I love how Sarutobi is all "I wanted to wait till he was older and wouldn't go blabbing to everyone." Next day everyone and their mother knows. XD
Bountyhunter1977 chapter 32 . 6/20
should have had both Naruto and Yugito dissolve in to dust and then pop up in a cross over and act like a vacation for them lol.
Bountyhunter1977 chapter 29 . 6/20
he should have gave Naruto the Rinnegan or it became unlocked in him, that would be cool, and it would make sure he keep up with the Uchihas.
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 6/20
Interesting chapter and plot and idea
OriginalOtaku92 chapter 32 . 6/17
I love this story and can't wait for the epilogue!
Ciel Moony chapter 32 . 6/17
Wow. Crazy ending but I can understand and respect that. Great story! Loved it man.
myafroatemydog chapter 2 . 6/17
Pretty good chap
Jose19 chapter 32 . 6/16
I read this chapter but is Naruto dead or is this a massive cliffhanger because I hated to see you pull a Akame ga Kill where they kill all of the essential characters all at once.
Kuruma's Assialant chapter 32 . 6/16
time to go cry somewhere cause the feels are to real for me
fadhielmq.fb chapter 20 . 6/15
damn.. I can't stop laughing.. omake: anbu training...
what a torture for sharingan user.. good job!
Dark Lord chapter 32 . 6/15
Great story I'm glad you continued it after so long, I reread of course and I can't wait for the epilogue. Update soon and maybe create a story where Naruto possesses the crystal release and archives sage mode. It's a thing that's been on my mind since I've read so many Naruto fanfics and it's the first time I've suggestwd to someone. Thank you for creating "Hashirama's heir"!
1,290 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »