Reviews for Naruto Senju: Hashirama's Heir
Quicky69 chapter 22 . 11/26
Omg anko is gr8 fav character
You're a dumbass. If Sasuke's the rookie of the year and Naruto isn't the deadlast, how do you explain them getting on the same team?

And how the fuck is Sakura ranked higher than Hinata, because according to you she ranks better than Sakura at Taijutsu. Both of them know all three academy ninjutsu. So you're saying the written part carries greater weight than the physical parts?
Sorry to say but while this is decent, I'm just gonna stop here and go out on limb and guess that Naruto will end up beating Sasuke and we'll end up having Hashirama and Madara all over again with the absurd amount of power that Naruto is already marshaling this early on in the story. Maybe a few years ago I would've enjoyed OP power fantasies like this, but now it's to the point where it's almost predictable to a fault.

Overall review of this is that spelling and grammar are pretty well done, very few mistakes that I ended up spotting. The plot, however, is progressing at a rate that not only seems forced, but also as though you shoved it to the back burner so you could crank out more chapters. The characters- Minus Naruto as it's already stated he was going to be OOC- are out of character and are portrayed as having a Utopian friendship with Naruto, even though they would play together at the academy, they were hardly friends outside of it. Especially with Kiba as he was and always has been highly antagonistic in regards to Naruto even when the two began holding mutual respect for one another. In regards to Naruto's abilities, having him inherit the Kekkei Genkai was fine in of itself but to almost instantaneously give him this power stunts the potential of the story and seems almost to make light of the fact that the Mokuton Kekkei Genkai is one of the most chakra intensive bloodlines to utilize, let alone master. What might help the story quality is illustrating that even with all this latent potential, he'll still encounter a hiccup here and there in his training and has to be able to overcome it. With all that said though, the story seems to present a lot of potential, and should you ever consider doing a rewrite of this, I'd hope these points are taken into consideration as addressing these would help bring out the full potential of the story.
raidrofdlostsoul chapter 31 . 10/26
Osm story
A big shout out for one of d best authors here on f.f.
Your story iz really worth waiting for. But just dont take too long.. ya know it gets slightly out of memory
Hopefully u would put up as much chapter it takes to end dis fight in next update ... for if u not den it will be injustice to d story
A very nyc story ... shame its gonna end but u can always make a sequel or put up a lemon treat in d end (detailed one) (a man can dream cant he?)
Loved d omakes esp. Naru yugi moments n of course loved d pairing
Action too (well dats obvious)
So all in all a great fic. Keep up d good work
Loved it
-raider of d lost soul-
This cliffhanger is fucking evil dude
WhirlwindKanyo chapter 14 . 10/7
Meazm chapter 31 . 10/7
Man. That's wow kind of story you make. Update more. I want to read fast !
silvereagle2121 chapter 31 . 9/30
hey, awesome story. keep up the good work and update again soon.
konohawarrior chapter 1 . 9/30
Awesome story...
Waiting for update since last chapter came out ...
So Please HURRY!
hi i really like your fic but pleas finish it so that i can finally know how it ends. also i think for your first fic it is great. again FINISH IT!
jbadillodavila chapter 1 . 9/2
Crusade chapter 18 . 8/25
Seruously? In canon, naruto surpassed jiraiya when he was 16... Without control over kurama or mokuton and dumber in genaral... How does he only win SOME spars now... Even with the forbidden scroll of sealing to help him... And hashiramas sage mode which is even stronger than the toads...
Mr. Evil Tree chapter 1 . 8/17
You know, if Ayame is 10 currently naruto should be like 4, and he seems really mature for a 4 year old. Just one problem though, in this chapter the uchiha massacre took place. That took place when he was about 8 years old, if i remeber correctly she would be about 14 now. Please correct me if I'm wrong, this was just me nit picking the crap of a fun chapter!
Have you never talked to another human being or something? 30 chapters of absolutely garbage dialogue. And holy shit you seem to only be able to write exposition.

Not terrible grammar and the other basics being fine made this story not complete shit, but holy fuck reading your character's interactions gave me Ebola aids.
hellspam chapter 17 . 8/7
I need to mention this when you get later in the story I'm expecting a huge fight between naruto and sasuke like hashirama and madara level of destruction
1,144 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »