Reviews for Feels Like Home
Reader smthnoro chapter 5 . 9/29
I like you. It’s practically nonexistent to find a good quality, good plot, canonverse, good grammar, many chappies, eremika. Except for here!
ii-Phoenix-ii chapter 43 . 9/18
I'm with Jean on this, it was about time! I really liked Mikasa's worry and Levi' explanation, it felt genuine. Very sweet and nice to read!
ii-Phoenix-ii chapter 42 . 9/18
I kept laughing to myself, picturing poor Eren sweating bullets asking Levi for Mikasa's hand
ii-Phoenix-ii chapter 41 . 9/18
I'm a sucker for a good amnesia plot! And this was definitely very cute!
ii-Phoenix-ii chapter 40 . 9/18
This was so great! LOL Jean with the horse tattoo
Lina Cody chapter 1 . 9/13
145009566615
[LEETSPEAK][SLASH][CODE]
This will lead you to a text archive. Find out how to fuck with fanfiction writers, eh I mean troll, of course.
Another contributor: p45t3b1n(doot)c0m(slash)fbvPBDwv
The text document you will find, will guide you how to code your bot.
This bot was built with the knowledge from our pioneer in the forals of trolling.
Loni Watters chapter 1 . 9/12
763931444353
Claudine Mojica chapter 1 . 9/12
625714153123
Detra Snider chapter 1 . 9/12
103500161947
idk-izuuu chapter 15 . 8/3
that thing about reiner and bertholdt being built like monsters... was the pun intended?
Ki Aze chapter 26 . 7/22
dang, this was adorable yet heartbreaking at the same time!
KI Aze chapter 22 . 7/20
I needed this, and everyone needs an Armin and Mikasa chapter in their life. Thank you! It was the right mix of light and warm, this is now included in one of my fave chapters.
LyraYeager chapter 3 . 9/29/2017
this should be called random attack on titan stuff
iliankasmoulinka91 chapter 101 . 7/11/2017
OMG, I'm crying! This is so heartmelting, touching, beautiful... I dont have words to describe this...
Guest chapter 69 . 7/8/2017
Dammit, your headcanons give me chills and tears. This is awesome. I still hope Isayama make them canon because if it isn't, I'd die