Reviews for Feels Like Home
Quarter-blood99 chapter 100 . 9/21
I loved this story, there are no words for how much I liked it. Everything was on character, beautiful, made me happy. But this chapter in particular...
I cried when I read deathly hallows, and I cried after episode 23, and other than that nothing in the imaginary world has made me cry. But now, there are actual tears on my cheeks and on my pillow and I want to thank you. I don't know if they are happy or sad tears, but touching my feelings is not easy and you did it just like that. This is beautiful and you truly have talent. Great, great job. Thank you. Awesome.
ii-Phoenix-ii chapter 32 . 9/13
Don't be silly Mikasa, Hange's right, you are THE most important and special person to that dense idiot!
ii-Phoenix-ii chapter 31 . 9/13
I cringed hard when Grisha and Carla walked in on them getting hot and heavy, awkward! And when they were constantly teasing him afterwards I was grinning like an idiot!

Poor Armin, he's so dead when Eren gets his hands on him.
ii-Phoenix-ii chapter 30 . 9/11
Aw one glance and he was a goner~
I thought Eren was being so mature with the whole scarf and feeling safe thing, it was new and cute, and then he drags her through water :D

So he saw her die in their previous life but couldn't do anything? That's so sad. Reminds me of bunch of Rivetra stories I read. Except they kept ending in heartbreak, ugh. Thanks for making it a happy ending! (At least I'm assuming it was!)
ii-Phoenix-ii chapter 29 . 9/10
Thank you Armin! Eren would have never thought to share the bubble bath! I can't believe Levi straight out kicked them out, that was hilarious!
ii-Phoenix-ii chapter 28 . 9/9
Eren and Mikasa parenting a baby doll... Wow, that was the cutting thing ever. LOL Nana Carla!
Childbirth *Shivers* Saw one of those videos in middle school.
KimranReech chapter 5 . 9/8
A really fun chapter in general and some solit development at the beginning but I would be lying if I told you that I did not think about the escalated end half end as being silly.
ii-Phoenix-ii chapter 27 . 9/7
I can easily imagine Carla as a great grandma because she minds me of my own :)
(You should do a chapter where their kids ask them where babies come from)

I had a long day and this chapter was so sweet and warm and amazing, thank you! And good night!
ii-Phoenix-ii chapter 26 . 8/17
Aw Mimi. I knew it! I figured Eren constantly got drunk so he'd have the courage to tell Mikasa how he feels!
ii-Phoenix-ii chapter 25 . 8/17
How's the saying go again? You don't know what you have until you've lost it. Ugh, I got all teary-eyed, thinking you actually killed Mikasa.

Eren's so dense. You better not let her forgot how much she means to you!
ii-Phoenix-ii chapter 24 . 8/17
Jean's advice is definitely the best :D
ii-Phoenix-ii chapter 23 . 8/14
So much cuteness! Oh wow Armin that dirty joke though...

I'm really trying to limit myself to one chapter a day but it's hard. I guess being greedy once or twice won't kill me.
ii-Phoenix-ii chapter 22 . 8/14
Armin's right, Eren's always been Mikasa's since they first met. And she has always been his. It's just the natural order of the world.
ii-Phoenix-ii chapter 21 . 8/12
My eyes are all watery now. I love sweet endings like that. They're both each others' heroes!
Spoilerarlert chapter 5 . 6/26
Alright, so let me tell you a little something. I've been reading through this beautiful collection of fics, and I've been basically smothering myself with a pillow in order to prevent myself from waking up my entire block with fangirl squeals. Each and every one of these pieces capture EreMike in a different nuance, but the deep connection between these two persists through each chapter. The way you capture their emotions in each instance, in each setting, is what unites this collection, truly doing justice to Eren and Mikasa's relationship.

Ugh, so in regards to this particular chapter, GREAT WORK putting Armin into the sly wingman role. Couldn't have picked a better man for the job, amirite? I loved how he was able to see right through these two, play his cards perfectly, and deliver to our desperate shipper hearts. The feels came pouring when he kissed her, and the whole lead-up to that.

Can't wait to read what's coming next. 5 down, 96 more to go. Please do the EreMika community a favor and keep writing the beautiful way that you do!