Reviews for Feels Like Home
LyraYeager chapter 3 . 9/29/2017
this should be called random attack on titan stuff
iliankasmoulinka91 chapter 101 . 7/11/2017
OMG, I'm crying! This is so heartmelting, touching, beautiful... I dont have words to describe this...
Guest chapter 69 . 7/8/2017
Dammit, your headcanons give me chills and tears. This is awesome. I still hope Isayama make them canon because if it isn't, I'd die
iliankasmoulinka91 chapter 47 . 7/1/2017
I've been reading your ff until now and everything is great. but suddenly my eyes saw this and I say: wow, I really can't believe there is a crossover fanfic about my 2 favorite universes in the whole internet. So, I have to say also this is greater than I could imagine. Thank you very much for blessing my eyes with such a story.
iliankasmoulinka91 chapter 1 . 6/27/2017
I really love this
witchofdathomir chapter 29 . 6/24/2017
Too lewd help please im giggling like a madman
witchofdathomir chapter 69 . 6/10/2017
The lotr quote man.
Well played.
Sassassassin chapter 1 . 6/7/2017
i loved this so much! read the whole thing in less than a day and it warmed my heary
witchofdathomir chapter 7 . 6/4/2017
So sweet i got diabetes.
Lovely story 3
spiritofsilence chapter 1 . 5/18/2017
this was an amazing trip! thank you very much! hope you dont stop writing erenmika fics ever!
StyroShipper chapter 36 . 5/15/2017
We need more reincarnation fics like this!
Anony chapter 101 . 4/30/2017
This has been quite a ride. Thank you for showing us all these possibilities with Eren and Mikasa's relationship.
PinkFan-Gurl chapter 5 . 4/30/2017
This was too good. As far as I'm concerned, this should be canon 100%
PinkFan-Gurl chapter 4 . 4/30/2017
Oh my gosh...this was so sad but so beautiful too. This is exactly what I look for in a one shot. I love the emotion you put into it and everyone was so in character and your writing style is what made it all come together in this tragic setting. The idea of the three of them living together in a small shack and sharing the same bed is perfect; it reflects how close they all are.

And the ending was excellent. Overall it was great. You're great. Ima go cry now.
PinkFan-Gurl chapter 2 . 4/29/2017
The Armin/Mikasa bromance was a great way to end off the chapter xD so sweet. Armin is such a sweetie