Reviews for Feels Like Home
iliankasmoulinka91 chapter 1 . 1h
I really love this
witchofdathomir chapter 29 . 6/24
Too lewd help please im giggling like a madman
witchofdathomir chapter 69 . 6/10
The lotr quote man.
Well played.
Sassassassin chapter 1 . 6/7
i loved this so much! read the whole thing in less than a day and it warmed my heary
witchofdathomir chapter 7 . 6/4
So sweet i got diabetes.
Lovely story 3
spiritofsilence chapter 1 . 5/18
this was an amazing trip! thank you very much! hope you dont stop writing erenmika fics ever!
StyroShipper chapter 36 . 5/15
We need more reincarnation fics like this!
Anony chapter 101 . 4/30
This has been quite a ride. Thank you for showing us all these possibilities with Eren and Mikasa's relationship.
PinkFan-Gurl chapter 5 . 4/30
This was too good. As far as I'm concerned, this should be canon 100%
PinkFan-Gurl chapter 4 . 4/30
Oh my gosh...this was so sad but so beautiful too. This is exactly what I look for in a one shot. I love the emotion you put into it and everyone was so in character and your writing style is what made it all come together in this tragic setting. The idea of the three of them living together in a small shack and sharing the same bed is perfect; it reflects how close they all are.

And the ending was excellent. Overall it was great. You're great. Ima go cry now.
PinkFan-Gurl chapter 2 . 4/29
The Armin/Mikasa bromance was a great way to end off the chapter xD so sweet. Armin is such a sweetie
Anony chapter 83 . 4/26
I love this au and the idea of Eren playing he piano is so appealing. No wonder Mikasa frequents the place.
LimJJ chapter 101 . 4/25
loved it!
Anon chapter 78 . 4/25
I love this so much
Anony chapter 48 . 4/24
This is such a wonderful chapter. I love the interactions the banter and the warmth among the characters. And wow, Eren, how were you as a kid to warrant Mikasa's mother to go "O God not him"?

Armin quoting with an Italian accent is gold though.