Reviews for Are You There, God? It's Me, Mary Margaret
Katie chapter 1 . 6/11
That was hilarious! Love a good crack!fic
A Fangirl chapter 1 . 2/17
BEST CRACK FIC EVER ! I'm in whole Captain Charming paragraph was metaphorically killed me.

Emma is so water into wine is very basic.I'm just noticing the Mary thing.

"Was I brainwashed by Disney ?"Is probably my favourite M&M , yes you all were.I blame the way I am entirely on Hercules and The Great Mouse Detective.
Protection 101 chapter 1 . 1/11
Did SNOW finally land RED and Belle?
SwanQueenValkubusLover chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
Hahahahahahahhaha this is soo funny...! You should make a 2nd part xD
misskimhyun chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
OMG LOOOL!
IT WAS SO FUNNY!
Is the first oneshot that i read in english, but it was to fantastic! I enjoyed a lot ;D
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
If only Snow was like this on the show,this was hilarious
peace for the night chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
This is HILARIOUS! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
Dude, I just finished reading your other fanfic. Awesome!
morgan.michaels.353 chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
Hahaha This is great. Would like to know who Snow went gay for. Too bad the Henry/Pan thing is kinda creepy now that we know Pan is Henrys great grandfather... eww. But still a cute story.
SuperGirlSwag chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
OMG this is too good ... I was laughing like an idiot because seriously I can't ...just too damn hilarious ...my body hurt for hours from all the laughter ! Bravo to you! M&M is just super funny here ... and lol Regina's being her first crush aaaj amazing :D Thanks for writing this, totally awesome job!
HeatherSS1 chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
Omg. I don't even... Wow. Hilarious!

I think this is the first time I've heard of "Panry", very interesting. I really like the progression here, MM becoming more comfortable not only talking to God, but more comfortable with everything that's happening. And I just couldn't stop laughing! (And I'm jealous. I want a unicorn!)
princess26966 chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
hilarious!
ShadowCub chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
lol.
CloudXLightning chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
I really love the line "Was I brainwashed by Disney..." LOL at that!
The Author Challenger Muse chapter 1 . 12/8/2013