Reviews for Are You There, God? It's Me, Mary Margaret
NeekahLordSkimmonsLove chapter 1 . 8/23
word. epicness. i was like WUUUUT?
NellieLovet chapter 1 . 7/31
Well, you did it. Snow/M&M wins 10 points because of this fic. Now it's one of my favorites! Keep doing this great stuff!
Peace out. N&M.
MrsEleanorLovett chapter 1 . 7/31
Hahahah this is insane. The rainbow, Hook and Charmings...

So much fun!
lfrsam chapter 1 . 7/30
lmfao you're hilarious)))
vinocibo chapter 1 . 7/12
Ha ha. Your story makes me like Mary Margaret. A lot of the fanfic that I have read, her character is usually annoying. Not here, though. Here she is cool, funny, and totally likable.
Katie chapter 1 . 6/11
That was hilarious! Love a good crack!fic
A Fangirl chapter 1 . 2/17
BEST CRACK FIC EVER ! I'm in whole Captain Charming paragraph was metaphorically killed me.

Emma is so water into wine is very basic.I'm just noticing the Mary thing.

"Was I brainwashed by Disney ?"Is probably my favourite M&M , yes you all were.I blame the way I am entirely on Hercules and The Great Mouse Detective.
Protection 101 chapter 1 . 1/11
Did SNOW finally land RED and Belle?
SwanQueenValkubusLover chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
Hahahahahahahhaha this is soo funny...! You should make a 2nd part xD
misskimhyun chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
OMG LOOOL!
IT WAS SO FUNNY!
Is the first oneshot that i read in english, but it was to fantastic! I enjoyed a lot ;D
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
If only Snow was like this on the show,this was hilarious
garage glamorous chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
This is HILARIOUS! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
Dude, I just finished reading your other fanfic. Awesome!
morgan.michaels.353 chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
Hahaha This is great. Would like to know who Snow went gay for. Too bad the Henry/Pan thing is kinda creepy now that we know Pan is Henrys great grandfather... eww. But still a cute story.
SuperGirlSwag chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
OMG this is too good ... I was laughing like an idiot because seriously I can't ...just too damn hilarious ...my body hurt for hours from all the laughter ! Bravo to you! M&M is just super funny here ... and lol Regina's being her first crush aaaj amazing :D Thanks for writing this, totally awesome job!