Reviews for Wonderland
Grace chapter 12 . 5/3
Nooooo, Update pleaseeee, this is such a beatiful story! Love it, love itttt
Angela P chapter 12 . 5/2
I LOVE THIS STORY! So, when are you going to finish it? It would be such a shame not to give these characters a proper ending. I check every day to see if you've returned to the story.

Please update soon!
SeaweedGirl1607 chapter 12 . 4/8
Oh my god. I absolutely love your story. It is AWESOME! Please please please update!
ACGfan chapter 12 . 3/19
This is an amazing story, and I do hope you will finish it one day soon
Just found your story and have spent the day reading all twelve chapters,brilliant story and i love
your ana and christian, please finish this story as its to good just to leave unfinished.
Vvsk chapter 1 . 3/11
Every few weeks, I look up your amazing story in my favorites, and I re-read it. And I cry. Every. Single. Time. So emotional and so beautifully written. I imagine you secretly completing this story and then publishing it for your loyal followers to buy and appreciate;) I hope you realize how talented and gifted you are! Looking forward to reading this story again in a few more weeks:). Thank you ohsweetnightengale!
Irisheyes49 chapter 2 . 2/23
Oh, how I love your writing! I hope one day (soon) you will continue this beautifully written story. You have such talent!
xoASHLEYxo chapter 12 . 2/22
Please update soon I love the story :)
Please update soon! Love this fanfic!
OrangeTeaWithHoney chapter 12 . 1/29
Miss this story! There is a new one just posted today that really a similar vibe and storyline as this one, but nothing will or could compare to the original!

There are only two or three good, decent stories that are being posted in the past few months. The lack of good stories on FSoG FF has been like walking into an ice cream shop and discovering that the only flavor being offered is imitation chocolate ice milk - pretending to be the real thing but not quite.
OHITSNISE chapter 12 . 1/28
Aw love this I hope you update again soon
anga larte chapter 12 . 1/19
Omg omg I need more, it can't stop there! They both finally realize they are totally & utterly in love with each other, please I beg u continue this amazing story x x
donna.vispo chapter 1 . 1/17
WOW! I read all 12 chapters in one sitting. I really enjoyed this story so far and look forward to your next update!
Anneanastasia chapter 2 . 1/13
Love this story! Hopeful you'll come back to us!
hanouna chapter 12 . 1/5
i read all 12 chapters at once and didn't go to school the next day because i ended up sleeping at 9 am plz update i love it and i hope you're okay and not sick any more_
1,045 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »