Reviews for Dumbledore's Next Great Adventure Part 1
Noble Korhedron chapter 26 . 9/10
*MANIAICAL LAUGHTER* HAH! Now who's Greater Good is it for, Albie old boy?!
when will part 2 be out dude. this was a really good story
AerynS chapter 26 . 8/25
I'm reading your story for the second time and it's still as delightful as the first reading.

Is there a plan to add additional chapters or will a sequel be forthcoming? Thanks.
Aaa
KariAnn chapter 26 . 8/23
Oh, this was such fun. I really hate saying "please write more", but I do hope you come back to this AU someday.
Nytefyre chapter 26 . 8/12
I'm sorry to see this marked as complete. It seems there's definitely more story to tell, despite the more than thorough start. Ah, well..

Thanks for writing and sharing.
noylj chapter 26 . 8/11
That's it?
Hope there is a sequel...
noylj chapter 25 . 8/11
So, is Umbridge arrested and thrown into Azkaban? I mean, pure blood isn't good enough to escape "justice"—look at Sirius.
Too bad Albus is still a freaking IDIOT and too trusting. What a maroon. The veil should have been the immediate destination, but NO, that wouldn't be good for the story...
noylj chapter 16 . 8/6
Filch, not Finch.
If the cakes are too hard, dunk them in the tea. Really, what is with these kids.
old-crow chapter 26 . 8/6
Hi,

While the ending came up rather unexpectedly, I completely enjoyed your Dumbledore - something I can't say in stories that have been written since book six was published.

I hope you consider coming back to it again some day in the future.

All the best,

Old-Crow
ShinichiKudoOwnsMySoul chapter 1 . 8/4
I love this already
mab70 chapter 26 . 7/20
Love what you got going on here!
I hope there will be another part!
kyanoswolf chapter 23 . 7/17
I'm enjoying this story very much and hope to see further volumes touching on Albus' next few years combating Voldemort, upending the Magical World in the process. Wulfric's suffering and indignation are a bonus.

Just a note for your editing: During the Grangers' cart ride, you refer to them as Dan and Emma instead of Graham and Jane.
Shadow315 chapter 26 . 7/11
I love this! Please tell me you're going to continue? Please?
Good story!