Reviews for Dumbledore's Next Great Adventure Part 1
musketeerprincess chapter 26 . 19h
This is truly a great story. I really live this Albus Dumbledore and now I am wishing the canon Headmaster was a little more like him.

Thank you so much for writing this. And please give an update in this story if/when you write a sequel.

I am really looking forward to it.
shadewolfedrt chapter 26 . 11/21
Can not but will wait for the next part. This is great. Wulfric was still trying to do the plan to govern the Muggles but he extended it to Wizards has well.
shadewolfedrt chapter 3 . 11/21
This is the only finished story About Albus being given a second chance one other has him making the same mistakes he was sent to fix.
Kyoru Honda chapter 1 . 11/15
Can I just say I read your "afterlife inc" fanfic and oh my god this is so much better. The other story seemed so bland whilst this is a pure gem! Hopefully I can look forward to a sequel in the future !
kbnsr chapter 26 . 11/8
This is quite the fun story! Has Albus already found the Diadem? What about the Locket when Gringotts cleaned up Grimmauld Place?

It'd be interesting if Harry invited Petunia and Dudley (I doubt Vernon would agree) to visit during one of the Hogsmeade weekend given the history Petunia has with wanting to attend as a child. It could further improve their relations if this past hurt was mended and it seems like the kind of thing Harry would be kind enough to mull over and eventually decide to do.

If you ever write the sequel, I'll definitely come back to read it! :)
David Fishwick chapter 26 . 10/9
brilliant idea and thanks for writing. I liked how you replaced the canon version of Dumbledore with a more proactive counterpart from another dimension.
ProfessorBowties chapter 26 . 9/9
Great story, am waiting desperately for the sequel-eventually.
ProfessorBowties chapter 9 . 9/9
Another inconsistency
There has only been one phoenix which has ever been mentioned in the entire series, but only two wands use his feathers. Where are all the other phoenixi, since around thirty % of Ollivander's wands are phoenix feather core, while unicorn tail and dragon heartstrings also have the same ratio, and a few unique wand cores in the 10 %. We see hundreds of wands, of which at least a hundred must have phoenix feathers, but we see only one phoenix
The premise is great, but your way of writing just INFURIATES me.
Like wtf, do you suppose I’m so stupid that you have to tell me who’s angry, who’s worried and what their motivation is ? It is just repetitive, and it makes me lose interest in the plot overall.
In my opinion, describe the actions and changes, not assuming anything, because your readers are not some children who need to be told what is happening, they can understand it themselves.
writersblock159 chapter 26 . 8/26
I love it. I have never seen its like before, and I hope you continue.
Haydoge chapter 3 . 8/21
I absolutely hate this Super Mega Godfather magic trope. It has no real founding in cannon and is typically just used to free Sirius with little effort because they like his character and can't think of a more realistic way to do so.
NightAngel99 chapter 16 . 8/20
Love this so far! Small bit of confusion this chapter. Hagrid joined Harry's birthday at the Weasley house, correct? This means he has already been introduced.
Nikikeya chapter 6 . 7/23
i don't think you honestly understand the point of First Person Narrative. FPN Is so that the conversation can be shown through their eyes, complete with their personal thoughts and observations of their surroundings, and others reactions.

What you wrote was still 3rd person. You just removed the parts where you explain whose talking, and others reactions to it.
PhilH chapter 1 . 7/11
Hi, I just re-read this story for the umpteenth time, and I am wondering if there is going to be a part 2 of this story. I do hope so. Thanks!
Leon2108 chapter 26 . 6/4
Love this story! Hope we get to see a part two some day!
1,836 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »