Reviews for Dumbledore's Next Great Adventure Part 1
every single character feels super OOC, no idea why this story is so popular
Lord Mistfire chapter 26 . 2/2
Is this story abandoned
Thank you, what beautiful sentiments in this chapter :)
Marshmallowmann chapter 26 . 11/9/2023
Beware. This story is abandoned. There is no "part 2" even if the title suggests that.

It's a nice story but stops rather abruptly.
moodysavage chapter 26 . 11/2/2023
Loved this!
Supreme Nurkey chapter 26 . 10/31/2023
Happy 10th anniverary of your starting this storyline! Nice start …. But despite your blurb, eventually never came, and the story remains incomplete. I suggest that you change the last 1000 words to be an ending. Perhaps the goblins keep Tom’s spirit trapped permanently, Albus reflects on a good start to repairing Wulfric’s damage, Wulfric advances to his “reward,” and Harry reflects on his great life and anticipates his unfolding and unknown future with happiness?
Difdi chapter 4 . 10/15/2023
Given how trigger-happy Mafalda Hopkirk is with wand destruction and expulsion orders, I’m surprised an owl didn’t show up with one in response to Dumbledore’s demonstration of magic.
nif-ravenpuff chapter 1 . 10/7/2023
The first chapter of this story always takes my breath away. I come back whenever I need a dose of “good Dumbledore”
parul.soni.92 chapter 13 . 10/2/2023
p
bobthebuilding chapter 16 . 9/22/2023
To the person complaining about Hagrid holding back fang, first: lol.

Second: Fang is described as an *oversized* boarhound so it's entirely possible Fang has some magic, but even if not, Hagrid wouldn't hurt a fly and probably either feels bad holding Fang in place with ease or pretends to struggle to hold him back as a game.
chocolatedad chapter 22 . 8/16/2023
Hermione would know that the probability is 1/4 if both parents have brown eyes and a blue-eyed parent. She is good at arithmancy. If both parents have brown eyes and nothing is known about their parents (except of course that each parent can have at most one blue-eyed parent) the probability is indeterminate
Blik chapter 26 . 8/15/2023
I love time travel/redo fics, but this one is exceptional. Rarely do I see Heavenly powers so blatantly referenced, and NEVER has Albus Dumbledore been the main character. BlueOwl imagined Snape as the time traveler, and I loved that, and I think your depiction of Albus salvaging the mess Wulfric created is just as good. Thank you for writing this, and I hope you continue it!
Marco Zilvetti chapter 1 . 7/30/2023
So, this is a fic where Dumbledore isn't an idiot who thinks that even the worst murders or rapists should have a second chance to redeem. Very nice idea
Tlyna52 chapter 1 . 7/28/2023
Your story came highly recommended to me by another author and it definitely looks good but after getting hooked on others that have been abandoned or marked complete and aren't I have learned to check the endings first on those. Sadly though marked complete too much is left unresolved so not really complete. As you haven't started a sequel since this one was done I can only assume there isn't going to be one so have to pass. Wish I could read it but will not let myself get frustrated by doing so.
peggy77 chapter 25 . 6/10/2023
I enjoyed reading this story but have been left feeling very unsatisfied as it ends in what seems to be no more than the middle of a story.

Even worse is it says it's a part one but there was never a part 2 written and you, the author have not even put anything more on this site in 3 years. Seeing how 2020 was a year of a great many deaths, I hope you are well even if you never want to write again.
1,960 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »