Reviews for Dumbledore's Next Great Adventure Part 1
whitebuffalowmn chapter 4 . 2/12
I really love the omake, lily and james being there makes it worthwhile... not to mention the fact of Fabien or Gideon being there listening to Albus.
whitebuffalowmn chapter 3 . 2/12
two points to you! Dumbles was and always will be a M.O.B. ( that's the one the dead one replaced) thank you for writing this tale
epain chapter 26 . 2/9
This is an interesting story. The replaced Dumbledore (Wulfric) seems to have made the same mistakes as canon Dumbledore but he seems to be worse than canon Dumbledore. Please continue writing.
This is a great story! And I really love the concept! I would like to ask when the next part of the series comes out?
Corwyn chapter 26 . 1/29
Loved this story, and am looking forward to the sequel. Thank you for sharing it with us.
feelzyfeelz chapter 26 . 1/30
I am absolutely blown away by this story of yours! I've always loved fanfictions where a character from the future or from an alternate dimension step in and fix a timeline. But, if not executed properly, can turn out horrible and hard to read.

Your story conveys convincing relationships between different characters. Alternate Dumbledore doesn't just swoop in all at once and save the universe. Challanges still present themselves and it's amusing to watch him get creative to solve them.

Now, I'm very excited to see Sirius as the DADA professor. Will he treat Harry equally or favor his lil' pup? I would love to see more interactions between one Albus Dumbledore and his "grandkids". The fact you have him even referring to Harry and the others as such is so adorable!

I'd very much like to see more situations and conversations between Albus and Minerva, Harry and Severus, and Harry and Minerva. The way you have constructed these characters make their interactions heart-warming and quite amusing!

Yes, characters aside, this story was so amazing in knocked my Deathly Hallows socks off! Can't wait for the next chapter, sequel, ect. and look forward to seeing your writing again soon!
Tygershark chapter 26 . 1/24
This is a fantastic story, I enjoyed it very much. Loved your characterization, especially the meeting between Snape and Dumbledore in chapter seventeen. I will be eagerly awaiting the sequel.
BillBrink chapter 26 . 1/23
You have written a very entertaining story which was developing quite well and heading toward an exciting conclusion with the early capture of Riddle and the elimination of corruption in the Ministry. Then you suddenly end it without any solution to the many conflicts you posted. It seems you should have posted this story as Dropped, not completed.
BillBrink chapter 4 . 1/22
I don't normally comment until the end, however I have been delighted with the premise of this story. There must be thousands of Harry re-dos, but this is the first Dumbledore one I have read in over 17 years. I love what you are doing. It's refreshingly different. Thanks for sharing it.
This is what Dumbledore should’ve done in the books. Your Dumbledore is really growing me. Glad canon Dumbledore is suffering in hell.
mysinger chapter 26 . 1/8
Thank you for this excellent story. I love the changes Albus has made and how they are affecting the Wizarding world. Great plot, dialogue and characters. A thoroughly enjoyable and satisfying story. I look forward to reading the sequel.
RevDorothyL chapter 26 . 1/5
Wulfric's dismay is pleasant to read even though it's still misplaced, seeing the new Albus' actions as disastrous rather than his own multitude of sins and errors.

Meanwhile, I ADORE the new, improved, sane and clever Dumbledore! What wonderful changes already, and what creative and non-malicious pranks! :)
Starfire23 chapter 26 . 12/23/2017
Wow, this was awesome! I've read a lot of Harry \Hermione\other random character goes back in time or to another dimension and fixes things, but I've never read one quite like this. I don't remember reading one with Dumbledore being the main character, and I love the difference between Albus and Wulfric. It's fun to see Wulfric's reaction, too. Anyway, well thought out plot and fun characters. Thanks!
Love2read23 chapter 26 . 12/20/2017
This is such a great fic. I love this better Albus. I love all the improvements he's made. I especially love the chapters from hIs perspectives rather than just the mostly canon of Harry'a first year. It's a pet peeve of mine when fanfics include the sorting hat song if they didn't change anything. I don't know why but I think it's just a waste as most reader of HP fanfic are familiar. Anyways, love your fic. I'm guessing this is it. I was hoping year two was in a different story and it continued but since it doesn't say "the end" maybe not. Thanks for writing. Favorite!
Love2read23 chapter 23 . 12/20/2017
Albus and Aberforth as Santa's was very touching. Thank you.
1,639 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »