Reviews for Dumbledore's Next Great Adventure Part 1
Dayside chapter 26 . 11/24
It's an immense shame that this story looks abandoned.
Wonderful concept.
Jbrowne26 chapter 24 . 10/6
As stated many times before, please do part 2! I look forward to what you have in store for this universe.
slytherinsal chapter 6 . 10/3
In case anyone reads this, who has read the notes at the end, whilst my husband wasn't called a freak, he was continually berated for not being normal. He's autistic. I think he's special, but he'd have given a lot, in his childhood, to have been 'normal.' The friend of UniquelyMi plainly doesn't know what it's like to 'feel as if everyone else knew the rules and nobody tells you what they are' and should be grateful to be neuronormative.
slytherinsal chapter 4 . 10/3
Brits have porches. only you call them stoops. WE call what you call a porch an enclosed veranda. I am liking this unusual take on the go back and fix.
pipib chapter 1 . 9/21
To bad it’s not finished it’s quite fun to read.
I normally dislike Dombeldore bashing but this story managed to have bashing without having bashing witch is so much fun.
Kai chapter 16 . 9/19
I don't know what an "enormous boarhound" is, and I can't remember if the mutt is described in canon like that. But Hagrid fought down a full giant for weeks in canon. Okay, he got injured all the time and the giant had been "the runt of the tribe", but still - he fought a full giant. And here he struggles to hold his dog? That thing must be larger than Fluffy.
N7SPARTAN-Commander-Jay117 chapter 23 . 9/21
That was Brilliant, I've read this story (and your others) a few time now can't wait to see if you continue this story.
Kai chapter 14 . 9/18
Huh? So according to Hagrid you have to go round the bend to be able to see Hogwarts. Really? That does not sound promising. At all. :-D
Kai chapter 6 . 9/15
Whatever Lily's objections may have been, Sirius is right. A goat animagus IS useless.
Kai chapter 4 . 9/14
The parallels to the Nazis are astonishing. Riddle was almost as un-pureblood as it's possible. Now look at the "ideal Aryan": blond like Hitler, tall like Goebbels, and athletic like Göring. Pathetic the whole bunch. And my grandfather went into war captivity for those fakers... Btw, the only real Aryan people who lived in Germany then (the Romani people) were thrown into concentration camps and/or exterminated.
Kai chapter 2 . 9/14
Every time I'm reading this I ask myself, pudgy be damned: "How is it possible to resist raspberry jam?"
LAB1 chapter 26 . 9/14
I really enjoyed this story! It is amazing how one person in power can make or break an outcome. I like this Albus much more!
mumphie chapter 26 . 8/26
Great story, but am shocked to see it concluded when there is so much more to the story as there is no resolution. I guess I will look for a sequel because I am enjoying how your characters interact, and I've never read a Dumbles do-over. ;)
The Geeky Folkteller chapter 26 . 8/21