Reviews for Dumbledore's Next Great Adventure Part 1
Quaziemoto chapter 26 . 3/2
One of the greater stories that I have read
Decisions Decisions chapter 1 . 2/18
I would like to ask if this fanfiction would have a second part? I really like it and wish for it to continue!
A happy reader chapter 26 . 2/16
Great concept for a fanfiction.
I do hope you continue it.
Hoshi124 chapter 26 . 2/16
Great fanfic.
You don't find fics like this often.
Keep this one going, please.
Kimberly T chapter 26 . 1/29
This wonderful story was a pure delight to read! An Albus who is truly Competent and as well as truly dedicated to his students' wellbeing, makes one helluva difference to not just Harry but to all of Hogwarts, and is beginning to make a difference in the rest of the wizarding world. The story summary states "Sequel will come - eventually." I'm very much looking forward to that sequel!
Jonathan Deller chapter 26 . 1/24
This is a good story, however, it feels as if there is more to it.
SkyPalaceBuilder chapter 5 . 1/10
This makes a lot of sense, however didn't Remus call all his students by their first names? And no one seemed bothered by it, on the contrary it seemed to make things flow smoother.
Guest chapter 26 . 12/29/2020
I look forward to the next time you update this. I find this story quite enjoyable. Here is hoping you find your Muse to the story.
MeraHunt chapter 26 . 12/28/2020
Oh man this is so good! I absolutely adore this fic!
Crazy 109 chapter 2 . 12/28/2020
whi-i-ine OMG, why am I only now finding this gem of a story?! /whi-i-ine

This is great! I love wee-written, reasonable "fixer" stories-and there really can't be many where it's Albus, and no time-jumps involved. This is the first I've stumbled across-granted I don't usually focus on Albus when I go hunting. And it's not short! (Heh-there's so *much* to fix, right?) ::does Snoopy-style Happy Dance::
09Hiya chapter 13 . 12/14/2020
The plot is interesting, the people are the right amount of canon accuracy, except for Dumbledore, but that's the plot. As I've said before, the only thing missing is incorrect spelling and grammar.
09Hiya chapter 1 . 12/13/2020
Loving this already! I can't find any large flaws, plot holes or anything like that but there are a few grammatical errors. Otherwise, it's amazing!
musketeerprincess chapter 26 . 11/26/2020
This is truly a great story. I really live this Albus Dumbledore and now I am wishing the canon Headmaster was a little more like him.

Thank you so much for writing this. And please give an update in this story if/when you write a sequel.

I am really looking forward to it.
shadewolfedrt chapter 26 . 11/21/2020
Can not but will wait for the next part. This is great. Wulfric was still trying to do the plan to govern the Muggles but he extended it to Wizards has well.
shadewolfedrt chapter 3 . 11/21/2020
This is the only finished story About Albus being given a second chance one other has him making the same mistakes he was sent to fix.
1,848 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »