Reviews for Dumbledore's Next Great Adventure Part 1
annasfanfic chapter 4 . 12/23/2018
I also love this story 3
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 26 . 12/19/2018
Awesome story. I can't wait to read part 2.
Thanks for sharing.
Ricci615 chapter 23 . 12/7/2018
Love, love, love this!
Ricci615 chapter 9 . 12/6/2018
I love the end of this chapter, especially the descriptions of Sirius and Remus.
Emma chapter 26 . 11/30/2018
I love this!
DarkLordWhatsit chapter 6 . 12/2/2018
not trying to be rude. just trying to offer constructive criticism
DarkLordWhatsit chapter 6 . 12/2/2018
I understand dialogue is a lot of effort. I myself am writing a fic and I'm stuck at a bit that an explanation needs to be made however the way you wrote this dialogue is confusing and quite frankly lazy. not to say you aren't a good writer but you definitely could have done this better.
DarkLordWhatsit chapter 4 . 12/2/2018
so this is a decent story so far. I just hope it makes up for all of the typos and extra words in sentences that don't need to be there. I'd hate to read yet another throwaway fanfic
Richard Lovelace chapter 26 . 11/21/2018
This is so cool.
BlazeStryker chapter 9 . 11/21/2018
Sociopathic little git. Seeing his agenda get a thumping each chapter is a good thing.
mrsProbie chapter 26 . 10/27/2018
This is a super cool concept, and you're doing amazing with it! I hope you put out more soon
a2i9 chapter 1 . 10/26/2018
You know, of all the ways to get sent to the next universe, as these stories do, this one I really really liked. I think it's good to have a handle of the questions about the universes and such, so having it explained was nice. Now we can concentrate just on the new world, and wow, I am excited because Dumbledore is my favourite character and as far as now, I like your writing of him.
Ricci615 chapter 26 . 10/16/2018
OMG, this was amazing! I've never seen this concept before and it is awesome. I sincerely hope you continue this with a sequel or two. Although I am particularly fond of Manipulative!Dumbles stories, I absolutely love Kickass/Fix everything!Dumbles.
Brightstone Keep chapter 26 . 10/14/2018
This was a delight to read all around. I look forward to the sequel. A less inhibited Harry Potter might see the delightful bookworm for the treasure she is.
Paz23 chapter 26 . 10/13/2018
I really enjoy this story, and hope you can post the next part soon.
1,848 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »