Reviews for Dumbledore's Next Great Adventure Part 1
StormOfTheSky chapter 26 . 9/10/2018
Would love to see more of this story. it is unique and well thought out. thank you for the time you have put into it thus far!
Vance McGill chapter 23 . 9/6/2018
I am sure it has been noted already, but I'll say it anyway. Hermione's parents' names are different in this chapter than in the previous chapter: Dan and Emma here, and Graham and Jane in the previous chapter.
A Random Person chapter 3 . 7/27/2018
Looks promising, though I still groan at the idea of James and Lily having a will, given how unlikely it is.
Badbonita chapter 26 . 7/22/2018
I like what you've been doing. This is the Dumbledore that should have been canon and I can see this being the man/wizard that would be strong enough to work for the true greater good of the wizarding world - not the greater good of Albus Dumbledore -or Wulfric
Tjin chapter 1 . 7/19/2018
I really do love this, I'm not a fan of 'evil Dumbledore' as most of the things people are angry at him for are either blown way out of proportion or are creations of fan fiction, but this very nicely sidestepped the issue entirely.
Tactition101 chapter 26 . 7/16/2018
Just finished a rereading of this story. It has excellent reread value. Looking forward to you continuing this series some time in the future.
Crucis chapter 26 . 7/8/2018
I do so hope you are going to add to this series! I love this as it's such a unique idea. More please
wilfredo.retamal chapter 1 . 7/2/2018
༼ つ _ ༽つ Give second part please? ༼ つ _ ༽つ
Chuni Luni chapter 23 . 6/16/2018
LOVE that idea!

Why has no one else used that in a fan fiction?
Ciel Moony chapter 26 . 6/11/2018
Nice! Love this
monbade chapter 26 . 5/22/2018
year 2?
Guest chapter 14 . 5/17/2018
Each person is special in their own way? What is this Liberal hour. Not everyone is special. Some are more special than others.
Guest chapter 11 . 5/17/2018
Watson can get stuffed.
josamen1 chapter 4 . 5/16/2018
This is such a great story and I can't wait for the next installment of it. I think this chapter would've been even better if Albus used Gandalf's echo-y "seriously pissed" voice against the Dursley's. They probably would've all crapped themselves. And maybe Minerva was putting the power of the Black Speech of Mordor behind her uttering of Vernon and Petunia's names LOL!
Katherine Sparrow chapter 26 . 4/28/2018
Really loved it. Hope you write a part 2 :)
1,842 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »