Reviews for Dumbledore's Next Great Adventure Part 1
Guest chapter 4 . 3/14/2017
Don't flop around the issle like a dying fish; abuse is abuse, and milder language doesn't change that.
Guest chapter 9 . 3/14/2017
I must say I liked he way you had the Dursley neighbors rationalize the way Harry was treated vs their observations of the adults they saw visiting him. Well done!
thenick10841 chapter 26 . 3/15/2017
great story so far, I look forward to reading more.
themaltesefalcon chapter 26 . 3/13/2017
I love this story so much! Thank you for sharing more of it. This Dumbledore is so badass awesome! I wanna be more like him, lol. Can't wait to see how he continues tackling the problems Wulfric allowed to fester.
Dr1zzy chapter 26 . 3/11/2017
Great story. eagerly waiting for sequel
stcobb chapter 26 . 3/10/2017
This story has grown on me. Let's go!
Shepard131 chapter 26 . 3/10/2017
great story. keep up the good work. I love the bits with wulfric. have you decided on pairings yet? really hope it's harry/ginny. favorite ship.
Shepard131 chapter 8 . 3/9/2017
I love harry potter. top 3 favorite book series. but Rowling made a lot of mistakes when writing the story. plot holes, background lore that doesn't make sense, unrealistic characters. that kind of thing. the series could have been so much better. it's Fannon though that the potters are just as loaded as the blacks if not more so. I see that in a lot of the stories. not sure if it's realistic or not but it makes for a good read.
FreelanceBum chapter 6 . 3/3/2017
Madame Umbridge was furious. She was not stupid. Accusing that dirty creature of a Caretaker of being in league with the "Dark wizard" would now not be an effective tactic. Everyone knew that the large Groundskeeper at Hogwarts hated the Dark Lord and followed Albus Dumbledore in all things.

Apparently she is, you obviously accuse him of that. When question why because of the aforementioned logic, it was because Lord Voldemort left him holding the bag when they got caught.
FreelanceBum chapter 5 . 3/3/2017
Oh I also would want to state I would object much stronger to being called mundane than muggle, the word means boring.
FreelanceBum chapter 4 . 3/3/2017
Arthur and Molly Weasley are not OotP members, until he reassembles in book 4.
FreelanceBum chapter 3 . 3/3/2017
Unlike Wulfric, Albus had a lot of faith in good people. He could not imagine Amelia as anything other than completely honest, regardless of universe.

He considers himself as untrustworthy in this universe. That is a very dangerous assumption.
FreelanceBum chapter 2 . 3/3/2017
I do hope you don't bash canon Dumbledore too much, not that I don't agree with the sentiment, it just always feels like a petty aggression that disrupts the story.
Jordisk chapter 8 . 3/2/2017
Tolkien invented not only one language, but multiple. He first started with Elvish languages, including the Primitive Quendian, Common Eldarin, Quenya, Telerin, Avarin, and Sindarin. Quenya and Sindarin are the most famous of these languages. He also created Khuzdul, or Dwarvish. It was crated with a Semitic affinity. The three "mannish" languages were were defined by fonts and said to be "Translated" to English. They were Rohirric, the language of Rohan, based on Old English; The Language of Dale, based of Old Norse; and Westeron, the common tongue, also called Sôval Phârë. What can you expect from an English professor who also had an interest in other non-romantic linquistics.
Jordisk chapter 4 . 3/2/2017
I love the more verbose writing style that you have. It does not go to far with it, which a few fics I have seen do. Thankfully, it also doesn't read "Dumbledork said 'U no go through 3rd fl. hall.' which I have also seen. Colloquialisms, more specifically those from Britain and sometimes called British-isms for that reason, are lovely for you to include as well. I am actually liking this story better than your Lone Traveler series(es), at least so far. Only on chapter four as of this review.
1,847 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »