Reviews for Dumbledore's Next Great Adventure Part 1
lynarizsajise1 chapter 7 . 4/3/2020
Wulfric is really too senile
lemon-rind chapter 26 . 3/31/2020
Nice job!7 If only things had gone this way.
Gaty chapter 26 . 3/10/2020
I loved this story! Waiting for the continuation, excellent work! I loved it!
Starfyre63 chapter 26 . 3/4/2020
Any chance of a part 2?
lilashannah chapter 26 . 2/20/2020
excellent story it really needs a part two! it's so nice to see a competent Dumbledore.
HowardAmos chapter 26 . 1/10/2020
An excellent alternative year 1.
Is there a year 2?
TigerCat chapter 25 . 12/20/2019
I swear I don't remember this chapter...

And that toad bitch should honestly be strung up by her short n curlies.
TigerCat chapter 23 . 12/20/2019
I decided to reread this, despite it having not been updated in quite some time. I had almost forgotten this chapter. Appropriate timing for the warm fuzzies.
The.Grey.Hunter chapter 13 . 12/19/2019
As for Ginny (gag, puke) catching the snitch...on Harry's first day on a broom in canon, he caught Neville's remembrall under difficult conditions and with an immeasurably inferior broom.

If you want the useless little fangirl to catch the snitch. no problem. However, the proffered rationale is a little weak.

This minor nit aside. I am enjoying the tale very much. It is interesting to see both good and bad Bumblemores in the same tale. I think you are letting Bad Mumblebore off too lightly, but I run short on charity all too often.

Thanks for sharing!

T.G.H.
pepejohn chapter 26 . 12/11/2019
Incomplete, yet good.

A story in which I would be happy to just maul Umbridge is a story that is good.
gryff-factor chapter 26 . 12/11/2019
Sequel eventuallyis eventually coming up soon?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2019
It would be great to see you continue this. An excellent tale, especially with the footnotes illustrating Wulfric's agony with Albus's changes
Derek Louden chapter 23 . 11/4/2019
Why did you refer to hermiones parents as dan and Emma? I thought their names were Graham and Jane.
Selenity84 chapter 26 . 10/23/2019
I loved this! It's almost rare these days to find a story that doesn't bash Dumbledore. I enjoyed seeing a good Dumbledore that doesn't use Harry as a pawn.
Marliarna chapter 26 . 10/19/2019
Eagerly awaiting a sequel.
1,843 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »