Reviews for Dumbledore's Next Great Adventure Part 1
Katzztar chapter 19 . 2/25/2022
The contrast between Snape's words and actions between last chapter and this one, shows that he is a hypocrite. If he really practiced what he preached, then he wouldn't be sneering at points awarded to, or mention of, Gryffindor in general and Harry in particular.
BarbedCaress chapter 26 . 2/18/2022
For a story marked complete, the ending seems very abrupt, imo
geoyytr chapter 26 . 1/30/2022
I would love to see a sequel to this
marvinkitfox1 chapter 1 . 1/19/2022
Today I learned:

When someone misspels "The" by using an "n" as the second character, my dyslexia throws a complete fit and induces an instant migraine.
It's so bad I cannot even reproduce the offending text here directly.
It starts with Dumbledore saying "Parchmentwork: ..."

Apparently is *looks* so close to the correct word, that my eyes accept it. Then reject it. then accept it. then reject it, and force a re-read of the word. Then accept it. Then reject it. then accept it. then reject it, and force a re-read of the word, then AAARGH!
Ben welsh chapter 26 . 1/15/2022
Thoroughly enjoyable, my competency kink has been most satisfied.
nif-ravenpuff chapter 26 . 1/16/2022
What a pleasure to read this version of APWBD. Lots of great new material here too. Thanks for writing and sharing it!
Pointer3109 chapter 1 . 1/13/2022
An interesting premise and one I haven't considered before.

Its even more along my personal idea of heaven, I doubt the floating clouds and streets of gold. I believe heaven will be that eternal reward for good work, everywhere. Which fits in rather nicely into your story.
Obsidian Nova Arc chapter 23 . 1/11/2022
oh god this chapter was so cute found me old weathered heart beating once more good show
lschierer chapter 26 . 1/7/2022
I really enjoyed this, I would be interested if you return to do the implied sequel.
Guest chapter 26 . 12/23/2021
**taps mic** Um...is there more?
Wulfric chapter 26 . 12/20/2021
This is unacceptable! I demand I get my life back in part 2! Did you know how many greater goods I can make in these situation?! And young Harry need to be guide in a right way for his destiny to fight Tom!
bkjar chapter 26 . 12/11/2021
Will there be a Part 2?!
bkjar chapter 23 . 12/11/2021
I don’t know if anyone has mentioned it yet but I’ve noticed the names of the Grangers has changed in this chapter. Graham and Jane to Dan and Emma.
dianaanne chapter 26 . 12/9/2021
Good job replacement Albus!
Dayside chapter 26 . 11/24/2021
It's an immense shame that this story looks abandoned.
Wonderful concept.