Reviews for Dumbledore's Next Great Adventure Part 1
Fyrebird85 chapter 26 . 10/13/2019
I would so like to see more of this, but despite the fact it's called Part 1, I didn't see a sequel. Following this story in the hope you will announce when/if you decide to continue it.
Rainbow Prime chapter 1 . 10/11/2019
So what we have here is more of a Punisher type Dumbledore than the Lex Luthor Dumbledore that we have in canon? Meh. I for one always liked Lex Luthor more.
Pteaset chapter 1 . 9/20/2019
I like it
Maistzen chapter 26 . 9/13/2019
Wulfric es una mierda. La historia es genial.
aemilyl24 chapter 26 . 9/7/2019
This is such a great story, I hoping that since the title says Part I and it says it's complete that when I go to your author's page, a Part 2 might be there, as I definitely want this story to continue! Thank you for a great read.
Kai chapter 11 . 9/1/2019
I had to look it up, because I know terms better in my language. But "owl pellet" is what's called "Gewölle" in German. When the owl swallows, let's say, a mouse whole, a part is digested, but bones and fur are regurgitated in a little poo-shaped thing. These owl pellets are regularly collected and taken apart by ornithologists to find out what the owl ate without having to catch it and cut it open. Owl treat would be a better word, as it is not a technical term of something biologists have to know and recognise. Btw, other birds produce them as well, and they contain all kinds of indigestible parts of their food. If they ate a bird, it's feathers and bones, but it can be shells of mollusks or crustaceans, if for example a seagull ate those.
Macilnar chapter 26 . 9/2/2019
Can’t wait for the eventual sequel, although I sincerely hope Wulfric won’t somehow be able take back his place. Him showing up as a second Albus might be interesting though.
DarkVaporeon 23 chapter 26 . 8/21/2019
10/10

Having just finished this wonderful story, I can honest say I am in love! this idea is so intriguing and catches my attention that I didn’t stop and read it within an hour as I could g put it down. I truely dislike Dumbledores at times in the books and to see this idea of another dumbledore taking places of ‘canon’ dumbledores makes me interested in the plot. I also enjoy the little omakes of Wulfric and seeing his misery XD it’s just delicious ~ amazing story! Accept the favourite author and story bonuses!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2019
I want to read this - I really do! (how many "Albus isn't a jackwad and even goes on to fix his other jackwad self" fics ARE there?), but...where's the sequel? That a sequel is mentioned in the summary tells me that one is needed to actually finish up this story, that this is simply a part of a whole, and that my life will feel incomplete if the next part isn't available to be read... I do not want to feel incomplete...but I want to read this story... *sad face*
Tessy-y chapter 1 . 8/13/2019
I've just started reading and I love the premise but I have to say, the fact that you've made this universe obviously christian with its references to god and hell etc.. isn't something I like simply because it isn't inclusive of other views that people might have, unlike canon Harry Potter where J.K. does a beautiful job of avoiding the subject completely, with only the limbo where Harry meets Dumbledore and the idea of moving "on" to hint at any kind of afterlife.

That then leaves people to fill in the gaps, and pick whichever religious version of the afterlife they are comfortable with.

I don't know if you are religious and if you are, whether or not the way this fiction is written reflects your beliefs, but of course this is your fiction and you can write it however you want. I just think it's a bit of a shame, and that it makes this story a little less good then it could be, and less enjoyable for the people who have different views than the ones shown here.
Streetpixie chapter 26 . 8/10/2019
oh wow i marathoned this fic in a day i can't wait to see what comes next, i'm really rooting for albus here! Oh and what's gonna happen with the DA professor next year if it's not lockhart? And will the triwizard contest still happen in fourth year?
Rachelme177 chapter 6 . 8/9/2019
OMG, seriously, what is wrong with Muggle? It's freaking cannon! Next I suppose we'll have to avoid wizardit is a very sexist word, after all. You're a Magic Abled Person, Harry.
Rachelme177 chapter 5 . 8/9/2019
I found myself skipping paragraphs on manners. Way too much detail, and quite honestly, I don't care how you address Fudge in a Muggle setting.

(On a side note, please forgive my other review, where I accidentally hit send when I was trying to back space.) See, manners.
Rachelme177 chapter 5 . 8/9/2019
Found mysekf skipping paragraphs, I don't need
Rachelme177 chapter 4 . 8/9/2019
So Albus calls them Mundane, but then throws out Muggleborn? That's odd. Honestly, I don't see why Muggle is any more derogatory than Mundane. Muggle: a person without magic. Mundane: lacking interest; dull. How is that not a greater put down?

This little nitpick aside, the writing is amazing and I can't wait to read the rest. Congrats on a very unique story idea.
1,842 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »