Reviews for Dumbledore's Next Great Adventure Part 1
Human Heart chapter 2 . 3/21/2019
Oooooooh~ He's gonna be pissed ESPECIALLY when he finds out about Sirius and well...everything pretty much oof. Aw that was nice and cool with Minerva and very touching and sweet with Fawkes. :) Hi Tippyyyyy!
Human Heart chapter 1 . 3/21/2019
How...curious. odd that in the world where he changed into a realist, it was the most idealic. :)
ninjamonthu chapter 26 . 3/14/2019
I have really enjoyed this story, I hope you continue it soon.
CB725 chapter 23 . 3/10/2019
I always imagined Albus like this its hed such a nice guy.
Jbrowne26 chapter 26 . 2/17/2019
Love reading where you have taken this and hopeful you will come back to do part 2 soon.
Olivia-twiFan chapter 1 . 2/4/2019
Love this story! Can't wait for part 2.
Redwing1co chapter 26 . 2/1/2019
Great story and character development hope to read more of this story
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2019
It would be great if you were to continue and finish writing this
Katzztar chapter 8 . 1/15/2019
Yes, it was revealed Rowling was bad at math (worse than me!) in book 3. She has Harry running away one week after his birthday, so would be around the end of first week of Aug., about the 7th. Then she says he had two weeks in Diagon Alley before going to Hogwarts. It should be 3 weeks, not 2, to Sept. 1st.
Katzztar chapter 6 . 1/15/2019
haha good on you, you made me go to the harry Potter wikia and check Dumbledore's birthday (canon has it late August). I had to laugh since the random date you gave for his birthday, June 14th, is my birthday.

A few already pointed out that Riddle killed Myrtle and got Hagrid (a 3rd year) expelled in Riddle's 5th year. What I saw here is that you say Myrtle was killed and Riddle was head boy in 1943 then shortly below say Riddle graduated in 1945. Head Boy is a position in 7th year, so either use author's creative liecense to change Riddle graduation in 1943 to agree with him being head boy then, or it stays he graduated in 1945 and thus change it to he was prefect in his 5th year in 1943.
OnaJB72 chapter 1 . 12/30/2018
ooohh should i wait until rewrites are done?
Panda390 chapter 26 . 12/29/2018
This is my second time finishing this story. I have also read your Lone Traveller stories several times. You truly are an exceptional writer and I hope you never stop. I would love ro see what you could do with a Harry Potter x Stargate story. There simply aren't enough good ones in my opinion.
annasfanfic chapter 26 . 12/26/2018
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2018
Is there any hope of a continuation? I absolutely love good Dumbledore fics, but they're so hard to find. I hope this one might catch your eye again.
annasfanfic chapter 4 . 12/23/2018