Reviews for Revenge
ShadowSaiyan chapter 24 . 1/27/2014
And I forgot in my last review to tell you that if you ever want to talk, my email address is . Plus, I loved your story man.
ShadowSaiyan chapter 24 . 1/27/2014
I'm sorry about the girl you loved hurting you. I really am. I just hope that doesn't happen to me when I find a girl I love.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
suck my balls!
Oneshot-Man0001 chapter 2 . 10/11/2008
The reason Trunks can't stand in 150 times gravity and he was stronger than Goku when Goku was on the way to Namek is these two reasons (Or at least this is what I think)1:Trunks is just a kid 2:150 times gravity is a lot more than 100 times gravity even though Goku had a really low power level compared to Trunks.
mcfeedfest chapter 2 . 12/31/2006
How goku was able to withstand 100x gravity was because he increased it slowly and didnt leap into it like trunks did. So i guess his body became accustomed to the extra pull of gravity after a few weeks or months.
Kyubbi-Sama chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
Sweet Work!

Sequel?
asdf1234 chapter 24 . 5/2/2006
that was a good story, and had a pretty good plot and all. But you seriously have to check over your spelling. some of it is just dreadful. and also when you go one huge stories about saiyan history you need to put it in paragraph's. it was impossible to read when one para just keep on goin' and goin'.
LinkOOT chapter 3 . 12/4/2005
Boo yah, canadians RULE!
mee chapter 13 . 3/22/2005
i've read good stories in this website but those story can lick your ass

this story ROCKS YO!
Rashad Pope chapter 17 . 2/4/2005
Where raditz? and can i have a map of vegeta
Blorcyn chapter 11 . 12/23/2004
Did they wish back all the cities that brolly destroyed. im thick and i dont know.
Luna's Meow chapter 1 . 9/22/2004
I can't seem to e-mail you so...

Hey Arthain. I'd like to put you in my fic OLC as a Saiyan. If you let me you will be a main character (obviously) and second in power only to Gohan. But not for a while... If you don't mind a spoiler tell me and I'll let you know how you'll be entered in but if you don't want one I'll just let you find out the same as everyone else. Let me know if I can use you or not soon since I'm already writing chapter seven.
nameless chapter 24 . 7/5/2004
good story overall but you left a lot of characters out of it, when you made it seem like they would play a big part and then they didn't.
reallycoolygirly chapter 24 . 5/17/2004
your story rocks but I think hat gohan ust to much masenko and it wold be better if ther was more gohan videl romance
but I sed it before your story rocks
demonman21 chapter 24 . 3/25/2004
Fantastic story. I really liked it, it had romance, violence, and deep emotion, and a cool ending. Anyway, keep up the fantastic work, you're a great writer.