Reviews for Bargaining
woo Dick saving Bruce. Brilliant imagery an descriptions. Plus lots of hugs XD
Bookworm85 chapter 1 . 12/2/2016
Great story! I love the drama, and the fluff at the end.
Adrianna Agray chapter 1 . 11/18/2016
Amazing story with great plot : ) great job: )
Rookblonkorules chapter 1 . 9/6/2016
That was a nice change from all the stories where Dick is the one kidnapped. I love how you show the bond between Bruce and Dick here.
Even kidnapped, Bruce is still fiercely protective of his sons. I loved the way you wrote that.
Lone BatTrekkie chapter 1 . 6/8/2016
Nice job.
LavenderBlossom74 chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
Haven't finished this yet but I gotta go and I still want to find it so yeah! So far so good!
Alexandria-likethecityinEgypt chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
Awwww . . . Good story!
Airenee chapter 1 . 3/26/2015
Sweet ending.
It's a great change from the usual kidnapping fics that Dickie is centered.
Awesome work.
Jan-AQ chapter 1 . 1/12/2015
Aaaa, yay! I loved it! Thanks so much for writing and sharing!
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
oooh different but works so well :D
TheImaginativeFox chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
That last conversation was so sweet and well written :)
SaradocCraver101 chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Great Job but can you do a chapter on what Bruce went through on his kidnapping.
Ekly Valdur chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
This was a wonderful story!

It was so descriptive and thought out. So many details! And everyone was so nicely in character.

I'm off to look at your profile and hope to find some more Bat-Family goodness waiting for me!
Lw117149 chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
oh very nice I loved this
cocopops1995 chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
I read a fanfic called "Things Robin Should Never Do" yesterday and this reminded me of that because one of the things was "get kidnapped, stabbed, shot..." etc, you get the point. Anyway there if there ever was a list of things Batman should never do set up by Dick I'm sure "GET KIDNAPPED" would be one of them (LOL). That's besides the point though so getting back to said point... I really loved this swap. It's a refreshment to have Dick not being the one kidnapped and being the one doing the rescuing for once! Seriously enjoyed this and you kept to the characters so well! Very well done!