Reviews for The Hatter's Heart
world-for-me chapter 7 . 10/1/2015
I'm so in love with this story! Amazing idea :) So please, please update! :)
Dreamer Helicar chapter 7 . 8/28/2015
Please don't give up on this story! :( It's amazing! :) And I really need to know what happens next so...Update soon pleeease.
imaginationismymuse chapter 7 . 6/5/2014
Interesting story. I'm loving the concept. :) Update soon.
xXevanderXx chapter 7 . 4/6/2014
holy crap! i didn't know if i would like this FF, the more i read FF the higher my standards for it go. This story was recommended to me by several people and i finally caved and read it. I am so happy that i did because this was fantastic! your plot line has a wonderful pace to it, and i love how you have made the wonderland universe your own. i am worried that you have given up on this fic but i do hope i am mistaken. this has been a wonderful read, thank you fir the hard work you put in it.
Evander
tamechampagne chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
I'm in love!

this story is beyond amazing, and really well written (kudos), keep up the good work!
kilera chapter 7 . 1/29/2014
This is such an interesting take on things. Please continue! Loving it!
CrazyDiamondL chapter 7 . 1/29/2014
I can't believe I am just finding your story. It is amazing!

The way you entwined TVD characters into the Wonderland universe is brilliant. Every chapter I read just makes me want to read this story more.

Love Katherine's character. You are really talented writer.

I can't wait for the next chapter :)
slollipoppp chapter 6 . 1/12/2014
Omg, so i loveee your story sooo much and i cant wait until you update it, so please could you update it? I think its really clever how you put the two stories together and cant wait for an update :D
Guest chapter 6 . 1/9/2014
Hey, just saying i hardly ever review and so i just wanted to say you dont have enough credit for this story, i think its a great idea and youve written it really well! I have seriously read worse fanfiction than this with more reviews and i think this is reallyyy good! So i would love it if you could update? Just asking because i have reread this fanfiction so many time because i love it so much!
lewovo chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Love the story!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/12/2013
I love how quickly youve been updating. It keeps this story so interesting! :) great great great story!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/10/2013
I'm loving this story 3
CC chapter 4 . 11/10/2013
BRILLIANT. SIMPLY BRILLIANT!
ManOfManyTales chapter 5 . 11/12/2013
Wow. Did not see that coming. So the Queen of hearts (Rebekah) isn't truly the villain? I'm curious, are you gonna do any references, mentions or characters from "Through the Looking Glass?" Particularly my favorite...the Jabberwock
wanderlustfaery chapter 4 . 11/11/2013
i really like how this story is developing, and i'm surprised that Elijah is the march hare, because he's not quite mad yet...and i thought he enjoyed tea time with the hatter, guess not. I loved how you put in the gryffon, they always forget about him and leave him out. wtf is up with that? i wonder who else will show up? the duchess? the walrus and the carpenter? the dormnouse? the mock turtle! oh i miss him! so many characters! can't wait to read the next chapter!