Reviews for Army Men: Rain Of Fire
SPG inc chapter 2 . 11/3/2010
Lacks detail, rushes over things, too many plot holes and things that don't really make sense. Didn't enjoy this I'm afraid.
Funkyguy805 chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Its freekin awesome1 u inspired me to right my own the tan menace can u check it out!
Sgt. Hawkins chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
WOOT! FINALLY! I have been looking EVERYWHERE for stories about Army men RTS. WOOT!
symbiotic chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
Awesome job. I love the army men series a lot so I really enjoyed reading this. Reminds me somewhat of the events in Sarges War. Really good job.
daryl.g chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
this amy men was the best ever on fanfiction i love this fic update it soon
Delta Trooper chapter 2 . 11/11/2004
Awesome! It is the best army men fic ive seen yet.(i am a fan of army men myself)PLZ UPDATE SOON
Jacob chapter 2 . 3/24/2004
This is excellent sztory please carry on it's brilliant i love Army men and i can't w8 for more
Sauron Jr chapter 2 . 5/3/2003
I'm feeling generous, have another.
Sauron Jr chapter 1 . 5/3/2003
Have a review.
Was That Me chapter 2 . 1/21/2003
its realy wierd and not of unuf deitails and i know i said the ovius
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2002
Hey, relax... I've had more to do than I expected these few months... I'm working on the third and I hope it'll be up just after 1 January...

Cheers,

Victor
Ye Luk chapter 2 . 12/25/2002
Please write the next chapter.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2002
It wasnt very good. The story was very rushed, and didn't give time to let the story take effect. I think if Sam was shot in the neck on a battlefield he would die and not be fighting again later on. It would also help if you learned the definitions of the words you used, like “mortar,” and learn more about wepons. I dout dynamite would destroy a tank.

How did the green army know where the missle silos were? And why was it so easy to sway the blue army to betray there allies.
ArmyMan 14094 chapter 2 . 10/25/2002
very good! but man! You really pushed those guys! Give'm a break every once and a while!
Victor chapter 1 . 10/16/2002
Thanks, man! Very few people ever read my stories and say that they're good. They just read and leave or post non-constructive comments like "SUX!" which The Critic (An ignoramus to the very sign Singaporean talent: Urban Xchange!) placed as one of the reviews for my other stories...