Reviews for Harry Potter Jedi
CloakedDarkness chapter 27 . 10/7
... where exactly is the Star Wars part of the story...?
V-rcingetorix chapter 20 . 9/6
So ... 11 and 12 year olds are already acting as 15/16? Biologically speaking, it's *possible* for 11 yo boys to start feeling that way, but statistically speaking, it's not very likely. Yes, Harry is on the far end of 'normal', but he's also physically underdeveloped, which would put sexual maturity off even further than the usual 13-14 years of age.

Otherwise, good. So long as you think of HHR as being in their teens, it feels like it makes sense.
Samwise O'Keefe chapter 2 . 6/16
Really enjoy description of different things in diagon alley.
Had assumed gilly water was alcholholic as Minerva drinks it?
ironhair chapter 26 . 6/14
It's been 2.5 years since your last update, but just wanted you to know that you are still getting new readers who are finding your stories very engaging and a pleasure to read.
I do hope you come back and write more.
Also hope all is well in real life.
ironhair chapter 27 . 6/13
Just wondering how you plan to take this further...been a while since you have written, hope all is well in real life and you finish this story and story arcs.
ironhair chapter 25 . 6/13
Please change the puppy story to include that If the driver hadn't stopped, the puppy would have died and all his training wasn't good enough to stop a 5 pound puppy.

Wasn't happy about the memory potion but I will have to read more and see your explanation of events before I made my mind.
ironhair chapter 1 . 6/11
Reading
Isn't Harry a bit young to be getting clumsy over a girl?
ptrtool1999 chapter 19 . 4/6
enjoying the story but it is really starting to slow down. too much fluff not enough plot - usually this will kill a story and end up being abandoned.
CazPeak chapter 20 . 2/16
Your story is starting to unravel... its been happening for a few chapters. Your Harry is only 11; he acts like a lech, and then he's the biggest dummy in the world. It gets implausible that an almost creepy stalker can be be so clueless in how others interpret everything. Your Hermione, on the other hand, is getting a Sybil treatment - far too many personalities running around in there. Plot-wise, I'm tempted to keep reading (in all honesty, more like skimming at this point) but your characters are... disturbing. The whole H/Herm relationship is creeping me out - their interactions are far too adult and overly sexualized while pretending that they are just kids. Plus - they are... morally corrupt? Sociopathic? I don't know... I just keep coming back to disturbing. And not in a 'adds to the atmosphere of the story' way - in a 'WTF' way.
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 1/23
Awesome chapter and plot and amazing idea
Love2read23 chapter 9 . 11/2/2016
I really like this academic and friendly relationship with Hermione that Harry has. Harry, Hermione, Sue, and Padma is a unique and interesting group but Inlike how it's working so far.
Love2read23 chapter 6 . 11/1/2016
That is the best case of Dumbledore handling Snape that I have ever read. Thank you. I am also increasingly looking forward to Dumbledore and how he interacts with Harry as smart!Harry stories tend to bash Dumbledore for his "greater good" manipulations. His confession on that and the Grindelwald issues were interesting. Great joke.
Xiard Vron chapter 14 . 9/10/2016
Woo fun story! I stayed up till midnight reading this... Again.

I don't know how many chapters are left since I don't want to anticipate getting to the end of what you have up so fare but I hope you update so it will take me longer to get to that point.

Ok off to bed now. Thanks for sharing this really good story.
Golden Light 001 chapter 5 . 6/25/2016
This is a very interesting view into Dumbledore and Harry's thoughts.