Reviews for Akatsuki no Naruto
Kyrie Akat chapter 4 . 12/14/2017
Smart using Amatartsu when you could've used a regular fire ball, smart Sasuke.
0i0SasuNaruLover0i0 chapter 1 . 11/29/2017
I usually don't read narusaku but wow this is good, really good i mean I wonder what it would be like if it was sasunaru BUT STILL REALLY GOOD
mubaarik4858 chapter 1 . 10/28/2017
Woow ver cool story
When will you update it
williamhill186 chapter 3 . 9/1/2017
so cool
Guest chapter 3 . 8/19/2017
when you where describeing the mask at the beginning of the chapter, i kept thinking of zuko's mask in avatar the last airbender
Guest chapter 2 . 7/25/2017
is suck
YeagerMeister31 chapter 3 . 7/19/2017
damn that was long but enjoyable wonder who those guys were who attacked Sasuke, Sakura, and Hinata and badass sword and cool fight with Metal Man
YeagerMeister31 chapter 2 . 7/19/2017
well that sure was an eye opening chapter
YeagerMeister31 chapter 1 . 7/19/2017
well that sure was an interesting first chapter
pandalarios999 chapter 5 . 3/2/2017
I like it u should make more chapters
hitmarkerzzzzzz chapter 7 . 1/4/2017
When's next coming and Why wasn't naruto able to use kuramas] big form
Guest chapter 2 . 12/26/2016
Naruto shouldn't be telling people kurma s name
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2016
Kakashi's Chidori could break a boulder when he's an adult
demonfox2140 chapter 7 . 10/30/2016
Man this was a really great ending chapter and I can't wait for the sequel to this story. Will Naruto tell Sakura after the time skip about his curse mark in his head and Sakura will finally get to meet Kushina and learn from her favorite role model and future mother in law? It will be interesting seeing Sakura as big sister to a sibling or siblings of her own and maybe she could babysit Kakashi and Shizune also Tsunade and Jiraiya's child for a little while when she isn't on missions. So will Tenten start dating Naruto in the future after he reveals himself when he is back in Konoha and after she has Sakura's permission. I look forward to the next generation rivalry between Kakashi and Gai's kids and the many crazy challenges that are different than their father's had. Anyway great chapter and look forward to more of your story's including your awesome the Midnight Wolf story that is a very awesome story and I look forward to more of it.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/18/2016