Reviews for Akatsuki no Naruto
when you where describeing the mask at the beginning of the chapter, i kept thinking of zuko's mask in avatar the last airbender
is suck
YeagerMeister31 chapter 3 . 7/19
damn that was long but enjoyable wonder who those guys were who attacked Sasuke, Sakura, and Hinata and badass sword and cool fight with Metal Man
YeagerMeister31 chapter 2 . 7/19
well that sure was an eye opening chapter
YeagerMeister31 chapter 1 . 7/19
well that sure was an interesting first chapter
pandalarios999 chapter 5 . 3/2
I like it u should make more chapters
hitmarkerzzzzzz chapter 7 . 1/4
When's next coming and Why wasn't naruto able to use kuramas] big form
Guest chapter 2 . 12/26/2016
Naruto shouldn't be telling people kurma s name
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2016
Kakashi's Chidori could break a boulder when he's an adult
demonfox2140 chapter 7 . 10/30/2016
Man this was a really great ending chapter and I can't wait for the sequel to this story. Will Naruto tell Sakura after the time skip about his curse mark in his head and Sakura will finally get to meet Kushina and learn from her favorite role model and future mother in law? It will be interesting seeing Sakura as big sister to a sibling or siblings of her own and maybe she could babysit Kakashi and Shizune also Tsunade and Jiraiya's child for a little while when she isn't on missions. So will Tenten start dating Naruto in the future after he reveals himself when he is back in Konoha and after she has Sakura's permission. I look forward to the next generation rivalry between Kakashi and Gai's kids and the many crazy challenges that are different than their father's had. Anyway great chapter and look forward to more of your story's including your awesome the Midnight Wolf story that is a very awesome story and I look forward to more of it.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/18/2016
Need to finish
Guest chapter 7 . 5/18/2016
This was a nice fanfic..Too bad it isnt continued for almost a year
danijelearthdr chapter 7 . 3/28/2016
Yo bro I have been reading this story five times and I wanna know when are you going to update please it's a great story and I'm kinda sick of waiting
Guest chapter 2 . 2/8/2016
STEALTH, HA! LOOK AT THE FACTS
1)You talk like there's no tomorrow
2)You're always saying that annoying catch phrase
3)You practically yell everything
4)Remember the survival training episode after they first met Kakashi and everyone hid, but Naruto went head on head with him, that sure was stealthy
5)YOU WEAR BRIGHT ORANGE, IT'S ALREADY BAD ENOUGH THAT YOU'RE BLONDE

THIS IS WHY NARUTO'S *BUT* STEALTHY
The Stig's Roleplaying Cousin chapter 7 . 2/1/2016
Of fucking course it's discontinued.