Reviews for Akatsuki no Naruto
hitmarkerzzzzzz chapter 7 . 1/4
When's next coming and Why wasn't naruto able to use kuramas] big form
Guest chapter 2 . 12/26/2016
Naruto shouldn't be telling people kurma s name
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2016
Kakashi's Chidori could break a boulder when he's an adult
demonfox2140 chapter 7 . 10/30/2016
Man this was a really great ending chapter and I can't wait for the sequel to this story. Will Naruto tell Sakura after the time skip about his curse mark in his head and Sakura will finally get to meet Kushina and learn from her favorite role model and future mother in law? It will be interesting seeing Sakura as big sister to a sibling or siblings of her own and maybe she could babysit Kakashi and Shizune also Tsunade and Jiraiya's child for a little while when she isn't on missions. So will Tenten start dating Naruto in the future after he reveals himself when he is back in Konoha and after she has Sakura's permission. I look forward to the next generation rivalry between Kakashi and Gai's kids and the many crazy challenges that are different than their father's had. Anyway great chapter and look forward to more of your story's including your awesome the Midnight Wolf story that is a very awesome story and I look forward to more of it.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/18/2016
Need to finish
Guest chapter 7 . 5/18/2016
This was a nice fanfic..Too bad it isnt continued for almost a year
danijelearthdr chapter 7 . 3/28/2016
Yo bro I have been reading this story five times and I wanna know when are you going to update please it's a great story and I'm kinda sick of waiting
Guest chapter 2 . 2/8/2016
STEALTH, HA! LOOK AT THE FACTS
1)You talk like there's no tomorrow
2)You're always saying that annoying catch phrase
3)You practically yell everything
4)Remember the survival training episode after they first met Kakashi and everyone hid, but Naruto went head on head with him, that sure was stealthy
5)YOU WEAR BRIGHT ORANGE, IT'S ALREADY BAD ENOUGH THAT YOU'RE BLONDE

THIS IS WHY NARUTO'S *BUT* STEALTHY
The Stig's Roleplaying Cousin chapter 7 . 2/1/2016
Of fucking course it's discontinued.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/24/2016
FINNISH IT
Jani.Beccharelli chapter 6 . 1/10/2016
One of my favourite NaruSaku stories! Looking forward to you continuing it :)
danijelearthdra chapter 7 . 12/6/2015
Yo wen are you going to update the next chapter am sick of waiting
Blandusername chapter 7 . 12/1/2015
Jeez these chapters are huge lol. Like the story and the dmc elements I think you should update a little quicker with smaller chapters. Till next time!
ivan0061509 chapter 7 . 11/29/2015
nice chapter I can't wait to read the next chapter
SexiiFoxii chapter 2 . 11/22/2015
i bet it was danzo who kidnapped narutos sister that sneaky old flesh bag its always him