Reviews for Infinite Variety
Anahia chapter 18 . 4/11/2019
that was lovely!
Mama Shmi chapter 6 . 2/28/2019
descubri esta serie hace solo unos meses.. dios ame esta pareja y por jebus, quiero todo lo que se pueda escribir, aun no me puedo jugar a escribir yo sobre ellos, tengo muchos pendientes jajaja en otra saga jajaja

este cap fue reconfortante ... muchas gracias
Lady NeverAfterNon chapter 18 . 8/5/2018
This was the best representation of the Miss Fisher world I have ever read. It was a great! I appreciated the story telling, and all of the research (or prior knowledge) that went into this. Well done, I enjoyed it. Thanks for giving me an enjoyable evening read while I knitted! I will definitely check out your other work
Pratchette chapter 8 . 12/18/2017
Did you really put in a Constable Vimes? Love the story, love you.
propangel chapter 5 . 7/31/2017
I'm a little late to the fanfiction game, but am quickly catching up (and getting addicted too). I love this story and only had one "issue" with this chapter... I don't understand why Jack would have thought of himself as an adulterer seeing (and subsequently enjoying) Phryne in the fan dance. If I remember correctly, that is the beginning of season 2 and he was already divorced by then. Not to say that he shouldn't have been wary of jumping back into a relationship, but he is a man and they are visual creatures...
DeeDeeHDG chapter 9 . 6/22/2016
I am so loving this story, and hating that I discovered it on a morning when I have to get going to work! Will be chafing all day to get back to your Phryne and Jack.
Great job so far!
Crinklybrownleaves chapter 18 . 5/3/2016
I know this story is an old one now, but I've only just found it! Great stuff! You write true to their characters I think. Thanks for sharing it.
shleprock chapter 7 . 7/22/2015
Could you please tell me what that German word means? I keep trying to look it up but all I get is Apple,darn auto correct!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/20/2015
Thank you for the story. Now a firm favourite of mine, as you can tell by the fact I immediate read it again.
It's rare to find a story with a strong enough plot to give more air time to the smut while staying so interesting. And don't we all love the smut. The sexual tension at the beginning was extremely well done.
DeeDeeHDG chapter 18 . 7/13/2015
Outstanding! Many thanks.
elwren75 chapter 18 . 1/21/2015
I so enjoyed reading this story; the ending was absolutely perfect-a great way to tie the beginning of the story to later events. I have rewatched that bit from Ruddy Gore SO many times! I will definitely be seeking out more of your writing!
elwren75 chapter 6 . 1/19/2015
Yes, I've noticed Jack's "if-only-you-knew-what-I-could-do-to-you" smirk. He tortures Phryne just as much with the UST as she does him. Yes, ABC, give us something a bit more . . . substantial-really . . . not even a kiss under the mistletoe? Really?
elwren75 chapter 4 . 1/19/2015
Wow! I don't know why thoughts of public alleyways are so appealing-but man, I need a cold shower!
elwren75 chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
Oh, this is going to be fun!
CollingwoodGirl chapter 18 . 10/14/2014
I love to come back to this story and re-read it. It's really one of the best fics out there. I hope whatever you're up to these days, it's met with the same passion you brought to the table, here. Cheers!