Reviews for After The Storm
summerartist chapter 1 . 1/9
Awww I always wondered what happened in the aftermath of that episode. I like how you wrote it here, with everyone remaining in character. Good story!
Aileil chapter 1 . 2/8/2015
Thank you for writing this tale. You did a nice job of portraying bot Mister Reed and Mister Tucker. It was a well-written concise story.
Cap'nFrances chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Nice look at Trip and Malcolm's friendship and a bit of the difficulties in balancing the responsibilities of being a senior officer and a friend.
Hummingbird2 chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Aw, dear Malcolm, he really took one for the team, didn't he? That was very good, and being a sucker for friendship, I enjoyed it immensely, thank you!
Lupinesence chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Cool fic, always wanted a missing scene here with the aftermath of Malcolm's 'questioning'.
LoyaulteMeLie chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
A good reflection of the friendship Trip and Malcolm have established. I enjoyed it.
Mzzmarie chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Ok, soooo were we separated at birth? I mean seriously - our unique "shared interests" seriously freak me out sometimes. I ACTUALLY remember watching this episode and thinking "gawd I would love to see some follow-up on hurt Malcolm.." lol no joke. I'm totally weirded out... and yet oddly thrilled and comforted that I am not alone in the universe ;)