Reviews for Stay by JiffyKate
LizziePaige chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Oh, just found this and absolutely loved it. There was a lot of emotion squeezed into this short story. I'm it could be expanded at some time, I would love to read more.
India2523 chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
Beautiful.
LaPumuckl chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
I wonder if she's really going to stay for good this time or if she tries to leave silently after all...
DazzledCaroline chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
The story went well with the photos. You could feel the intensity of their love. Really enjoyed it. Good luck.
Rob's Zombie chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
beautiful heartbreaking love your images and the Dior pics meshing! great job thank you!
mauigirl60 chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
I truly loved the intensity of their emotions for each other. It's hard to read when they are in a relationship with other people, but still drawn to each other. These kind of stories really showcase an author's ability to convey the longing, the desire . . . the absolute heartbreak they feel on their quest to be together. I have my fingers crossed that you will continue this story once the contest is over.
amandac3 chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Fantastic. Loved it. Want more! :) Good luck!
Tinsley Warren chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Seth seems like a real dick!

I'm guessing staying isn't going to be that easy. Something tells me Seth won't give up that easily.

Great entry!
bonadea777 chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Sad. Beautiful. Concise.
CullenSweetheart chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
I absolutely loved this! I really hope you continue it after the contest is over. I'd love to see these two end up married with a couple of beautiful babies! Thank you for sharing your wonderful talent! Good luck in the contest!
misstequilarose071 chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
So far this is my u contine this
Raindrop0620 chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
That was heartbreakingly beautiful! I would absolutely LOVE to see this continued. Amazing :)
Annalori chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Good story! Concise, to the point, eliciting emotion- one of the best written submissions for this contest! I'm very happy I didn't have to read 10 paragraphs describing the food and people at the banquet :)
dpennell007 chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
I Loved this story! Edward and Bella's shared history turned their relationship from a tawdry affair to a bittersweet reconnection. I'm So happy you left their future hopeful instead of tragic!

Your picture prompt was perfectly perfect. (No p's were popped in that sentence)
Tammygrrrl chapter 1 . 11/7/2013