Reviews for Irrevocably, Irrefutably, Indisputably
Berlin chapter 3 . 11/25/2015
Oh god...

What new sort of ship has sailed?

Jegus...

I need some sort of continuation! This was so perfect and JOHN WAS AWESOME LIKE HOLY CRAPOLA THAT WAS ONE OF THE BEST JOHN'S OUT THERE OMFG I LOVE THIS STORY! AND THAT DAVE WAS FRICKIN PERF AND DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON DIRK LIKE DAMN DUDE
and the end

The motherfucking end

Blew my mind

I ship it so hard :33
Darciel chapter 3 . 9/14/2015
Damn O/O
OtakuofHorror chapter 3 . 7/14/2015
Was not expecting that end. Omg. You are a wonderful writer. You wrote everyone just so damn perfectly. *Giggles* John is such a little shit. Haha.
fluffyfluffyfluf chapter 3 . 4/13/2015
I. LOVED. THIS. ENDING. I just loved how everything was tied up so nicely and how mysterious it was! I love this story a lot!
PockyBoxxNinja chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
Is the knocling but coming in anyway thing a reference from Fairy Odd Parents? XD
justifyingReality413 chapter 3 . 1/16/2015
MAKE. A. SEQUEL.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/28/2014
Omg totally fliped out at the inuyashsa reference! .
MiraclesInMyBackPocket chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
This, this right here, is my favorite fucking fanfic. Man, this shit is the funniest, smuttiest, best interpreted, piece of art that my eyes were blessed to read. Goodday.
omniscientLurker chapter 3 . 9/15/2014
this is beautiful. end of discussion.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/30/2014
That's a really nice story. :) Enjoyed reading it.
MissteriouslyWritten chapter 3 . 8/14/2014
You did awesome! Absolutely loved it!
Sanity and Katlin chapter 3 . 7/30/2014
OMG... - loving iit!

S&K
pinemartin.k chapter 3 . 6/27/2014
OH MY FREAKING GLORY, THAT WAS THE BEST ENDING EVER!
Holy shnikies, do please at some point, if you can, write a sequel, with a shite ton more of John like that. The trickster part. Like, that white Christmas for winter break, where they go up north, if that could be a thing with John like that. That is the most flawless prankster John I have ever seen, thank you.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/11/2014
I only have one thing to say...DAMN!
bat-tron chapter 3 . 4/4/2014
wow, that was incredible! That ending, holy shit. I was totally not expecting that. I should have, but still.
Your writing skills are amazing. I absolutely loved your story!