Reviews for Reasons
kusvlin chapter 2 . 3/12
oh sashay can I suck your dick you fucking trash faggot
HoneyButcher chapter 1 . 1/22
Amazing! Love the concept! Really hope you’ll continue from chapter 17! Can’t wait to see how the story ends!
draculyn28 chapter 17 . 1/6
hello I liked your story, like the others you write, I hope you continue at some time to this and your other stories, no more greetings.
sinedd662 chapter 1 . 2/6/2018
I can not read on this repulsive beginning fuck sasgay it's disgusting garbage
Taz Bill chapter 1 . 11/5/2017
aig correct me if I'm wrong...

secret69: Uzumaki is not being used as a middle name. he is honoring both his father and his mother by using a hyphenated last name.

epkbutle: I personally see Lee's death as a motivational factor. Even though they've already killed Shino, they've had time to mourn. with Lee's death they'll now all have the motivation to do what needs to be done. Otherwise it would be hard to believe the 'rookies' being ruthless in the coming battle.

These are just my views and how I've interpreted this story so far. everyone interprets this differently.

I do have to say the I agree with the comments about plot development. It feels like half the story has been filler. Now I find nothing wrong with filler. That being said, personally, your story is not long enough for that much filler. Also your chapters aren't long enough to be posting full chapters of filler.

Overall, regardless of any personal issues I've started about this story, I do actually enjoy the story. I read alot of fanfictions...like ALOT! 99% of which are Naruto or Naruto crossovers. That being said, the idea and plot behind this one is original, to me at least. I can tell that you've put some thought into this, now you just need to put that same thought and time into your spelling and grammar. It's by no means unreadable, but it does need some work. Then again, no one here can say that their stories are perfect, especially myself lol.
secret69xd chapter 1 . 9/29/2017
Naruto Uzumaki- Namikaze? wtf. is that, there is no such thing as that in Japanese named characters, you should research at least how Japanese authors named Japanese characters. there is no such thing as middle name.
Kingkong101 chapter 1 . 6/29/2017
Dam you r a hippie
jugar38 chapter 17 . 2/16/2017
You want to know what I think of your story?
I think it is FUCKING AWESOME!
Granted, I'm not happy about Shino and Lee being dead, but if it's for the story, then I can deal with it.
Uhhhhh... what else.
I like the idea of Fox safe mode being in levels.
I like NaruIno.
But I am sad for Tenten. Maybe she gets with somebody after they defeat the 5? That would be nice since she lost both Neji and now Lee.
I like that Obito is with Anko and Kakashi might have a thing with Kurenai. I like both of those pairings. And even though it hasn't been a major focal point, I think that the intermittent appearance of these side relationships has been at a pretty good level.
Anyways,
Love the story and keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2016
Your a hippie
arinasution5 chapter 17 . 12/14/2016
Go
Guest chapter 13 . 11/2/2016
this fucking sucks you have no idea what you are doing
94blake chapter 17 . 10/31/2016
When you incorporated fairy tail as a book naruto wrote i enjoyed the reference but once youbstarted toninclude dragons it went down hill and then the whole walking dead scene was just so lame. Chatacter death for plot development is cool but nojebhas come of it yet.
Oddballzebra chapter 1 . 10/16/2016
What?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2016
Dumb and unrealistic
Spaded Ace18 chapter 16 . 9/20/2016
short chapter but good hope it updates soon keep it up