Reviews for Viewfinder
Guest chapter 5 . 8/19/2017
sakuras a lil bitch
LaCrazyWriter chapter 1 . 7/25/2017
Girl... this is an amaIng AU I really hope you come back and finish this piece of art. I'm so glad I stumble upon it
Sanybubble chapter 5 . 3/26/2017
WHY HAVENT I FOUND THIS STORY SOONER
I love the way this is written and how it keeps me excited Your an amazing author and be sure that I read all your current and future stories!
mzeyang18 chapter 7 . 7/17/2015
It was such a good story! No please update I know its been a couple of years, but PLEASE!
AnimeWhoLockDiaries chapter 7 . 2/21/2015
Omg bless him sasuke is adorable
kandita chapter 7 . 12/14/2014
I don't see why Sakura had to do that...she really needs to mind her business and let the man live his flipping life.
Pandawii chapter 7 . 10/13/2014
Omg I love this! :)
Imaginneeee chapter 7 . 6/30/2014
Awwee im squealing so much on the inside (Sasuke is such a cutie) I really liked that 13 year old hot senpai line, I was laughing so hard.

I hope you update soon! This story is so cute oh gosh I'm just giggling so much b y e
ArtisticAngel6 chapter 7 . 6/22/2014
This is so cute / precious love the humor you used in it can't wait for more!
MLeggyLeaf chapter 7 . 4/24/2014
Ow.. Sasuke crushing on hinata is so adorable haha
orangemystery chapter 7 . 4/19/2014
this is so good oh sasuke gambatte! please update soon 3
LovitaSxH chapter 7 . 4/19/2014
You write really well, it's pleasant to read tellemnt we believe it almost in full _
reikotsu chapter 2 . 4/18/2014
LMAO UNDERWATER BASKET WEAVING. Takes me back to my university days when I had the same Computer Science professor for a couple classes and that was something he brought up as a running joke but I forget in what context. Also I lol'd at the typo in "You and Sasuke need to get your syllabus into me by Friday" because I was like WTF NARUTO that doesn't even make any sense as an innuendo! And then I imagined Naruto eating their syllabuses and that was even funnier.
britata348 chapter 7 . 3/30/2014
Ah! This is so cute :) I love you're characterization, and the slow pace. It's just an incredibly enjoyable read! I'm excited to read more!
NotAndreea chapter 7 . 3/16/2014
I'm so happy to have found this story . I really like about it that it has a unique plot , but I hope that something new happens soon . I would love to read !