Reviews for Bound in Servitude
Kebo16 chapter 7 . 3/21
OMM I LOVE TGIS STORY PLZZZZ UPDATE SOON!
tammy18 chapter 7 . 3/18
I love this story! Please update soon and put me out of my misery
darkmoonlady chapter 7 . 3/16
I love that story it's so addictive
weepingbirch chapter 7 . 3/15
Wow! You really made a wonderful ground work for an amazing story. I hope someday you are able to continue.
catlyncarson chapter 6 . 3/14
Awww wee lamb. That poor poor little thing we call Fates whipping boy. I'm grateful beyond words that everyone still seems to be so in character. Well, gotta keep reading! Cannot wait to see what happens next.
catlyncarson chapter 2 . 3/14
Well if the first chapter didn't manage to hook me, this one did. I am glad to see that Harry will be with his demons, that should be very interesting to go through later. I wonder what Sirius' reaction will be to them...oh well, I'll just have to keep reading and find out.
catlyncarson chapter 4 . 3/14
Yes, evil and scheming demons that are far too beautiful for anyones blood pressure. Poor Harry...I'm certain Harry won't get his wish on not fulfilling his rightful place. Now THAT will be fun.
catlyncarson chapter 7 . 3/13
Okay NOW I'm pouting. I do sincerely hope to see some chapters being written for your In-Progress works, especially for this one. I cannot wait to see the aftermath of this little bloodbath.
catlyncarson chapter 5 . 3/13
When can I order a copy of that book of yours? I've seen some bits and bobs about it floating around and I am curious. I love the Oaths and the strings of magic tying them together. Very sneaky family, weren't they? Wonder what will happen with Harry's nearest and dearest...Potter Manor. Would there happen to be portraits of James and Lily there? One can only hope.
catlyncarson chapter 3 . 3/13
The spelling you utilized of Abanddon is better if my opinion counts at all. I shouldn't be surprised you used Caym as well instead of any of the other Circle Lords. The demons are highly enjoyable so far and I adore how Harry interacts with them. But yay hopefully next chapter I get to see Sirius' reaction! Tally-ho!
catlyncarson chapter 1 . 3/13
Well this is a very interesting premise. Honestly not something I expected but I will happily see where it goes. Great job so far! Hopefully we will get to really see the demons in action soon.
Umbra Drachen chapter 5 . 3/8
please update this...it's been two years
I truly do enjoy this story. This is probably the 4th time I've reread what is here. I do hope that you continue this story
Rebecca chapter 7 . 3/8
please, please please update!
CC chapter 7 . 3/7
What's going on? I thought you wanted to concentrate on your longer fics? Instead you only upate oneshots all the time!
1,823 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »