Reviews for Bound in Servitude
TheWhitlockGirl chapter 8 . 12/6
Just found this story and am utterly enjoying it! Looking forward to reading more.
annipewe5 chapter 5 . 12/6
I WANT MOOORRREEEEEEEEE
ankoku696 chapter 8 . 12/4
Please update your stories again soon
Inu Tashiro p chapter 8 . 12/2
please come back to this story I need to know what happens next
simonkonig33 chapter 8 . 11/30
Please update
morgannac64 chapter 8 . 11/30
excellent! I hope there is a sequel.
darkest ambition chapter 8 . 11/25
it's 6am and I just finished this chapter, Holiest fuck that there ever was, this is bloody wonderful. seriously. I haven't read something so striking in quite some time and I still might be in a slight state of shock. kind of speechless here and might be rambling, but did I tell you I fucking love this story? the plot, the characters! this should be a movie.
I genuinely hope you will update this, I know it's been a while, but please don't leave it like this, just- no. we need to see more Harry and his darling demons actions there's just no other way! I'm begging!
and thank you
darkest ambition chapter 6 . 11/25
I swear to Merlin I'm cackling at 5am in the morning, this is possibly the best story I've read
darkest ambition chapter 3 . 11/25
I fucking love this
Ria chapter 8 . 11/20
Thank you so much for continuing. I was ready to give up hope of ever seeing the end of you wonderful stories.
ZexionNomura chapter 8 . 11/20
Not a new chapter every month I suppose. That's a pity because I am LOVING this story. Oh well, I suppose for writing as wonderful as this I can be patient until you find the time to continue. Please keep the story coming. I can't WAIT to see Albus Dumbledork get smacked down hard.
acetwolf94 chapter 8 . 11/6
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
shreyamangal2003 chapter 7 . 10/27
Hey...Will you update this story? I really like its plot...please do
TheAbyssLooksBack chapter 1 . 10/24
This was the first ever fanfiction I read on this site. and i just realized, right now. When I have been searching for over thirty minutes for it because I couldn't remember the name that I hadn't followed or Favorited it till right now. And it's been updated too. I think I just died a little.
Kt chapter 8 . 10/24
Honestly this was the first Harry Potter fan fiction I ever read, I first read it a few years ago and since the I was hooked. I read more and more because of this story, although it was unfinished. I was so surprised when I did one of my “is it updated” checks and it was! I sincerely hope you continue writing it, I personally love reading it (even occasionally, perhaps more than occasionally) over again and I believe you have a lot more fans who enjoy this story and your writing!
2,602 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »