Reviews for Get Mine, Get Yours
Zorin is ZoroxRobin chapter 4 . 11/27/2014
otaku03 chapter 4 . 1/5/2014
aaaaaaaaaah! this was so hot! i'm still blushing, et la partie en français m'a beaucoup amusée u
gaaah! even though this was mostly shameless-well written- smut (that i admit enjoying) , i'm actually interested in the plot, i really want to know if it was just a nightmare, or if maybe she had a kid during those two years? i hope not. i'd like them to have some sort of fluffy moment , or something , too, because they seem to have deep feelings for each other! some kind of sequel maybe? i'd like to knoww if after the time skip they'll continue having those "moments" ;)
i'm just generally hoping for you to continue this :)
good job! loved it! (though still blushing!)
dragonball256 chapter 4 . 12/9/2013
This was so awesome, especially Leeches lol and Sanji turning blue was hilarious. Needs a sequel soon ;)
UltimateC3 chapter 4 . 11/25/2013
Haha! Great ending! A humorous and relaxing twist to an otherwise upbeat story. I really enjoyed it.

-Good luck on your exams! Mine are coming up in a few weeks too... *sigh*
Chikage Zorobin chapter 4 . 11/25/2013
Nice ending.. Love it.. Love it..
It's so funny to see Zoro' stupidity tought..
And that "leeches" thing was a brilliant idea.
I love how you described Chopper here.. He's so in character. So cute and innocent as usual.
ZoRobin's so hot, eventhough it was just his wet dream sessions. And it explained everything when I stated about Zoro's aggresiveness. Good explanation..

I'm looking forward to see your next story.. :D
Otaku-SIG chapter 4 . 11/25/2013
Oh that poor Zoro xD I loved how concerned he was about it, but... baaaka! xD

I'll be following you, I'd love to read some more of your awesome ZoRo sexyness :P!

Good luck with your final exams!
bAsAn chapter 4 . 11/25/2013
that was unexpected. XD the 'leech' convo.. was really laughing. A really lame excuse! And chopper, cute and innocent. But ugh, the ending really surprised me. XD
damn. I have really enjoyed this story. Really. Thank you so much. :)
NinjaSheik chapter 4 . 11/24/2013
Congratultions! You finally finished! Well done! Loved the chapter, but I'm a bit surprised you ended the story like that. Ah, well, it's all right! Nicely done! :)
megaME chapter 4 . 11/24/2013
Aw man! Poor Zoro! It was too good to be true! That's okay, cuz it was an awesome dream. I agree with Zoro , leeches are a lame excuse Robin, but hey at least Chopper bought it. If Zoro ever did get Robin pregnant, I think he would be a good father! Nice chapter and a good way to end it.

Overall, I absolutely loved this fic. One of the most sexiest Zorobin fics I have ever read. As I said before, you have great talent when writing about Zoro and Robin. Thank you again for writing a ZxR fanfiction. I really hope in the future you decide to write more about this couple and give us Zoro/Robin fans more nosebleeds ;)
Thank you again!

Kojo208 chapter 4 . 11/24/2013
Great job on this fic. Good luck on your finals
bAsAn chapter 3 . 11/21/2013
You took me to a roller coaster of emotion! from Lust to LOVE. I SUPER love the ending of this chapter!

oh, blood everywhere. GLOBAL NOSEBLEED! hahaha
bAsAn chapter 2 . 11/21/2013
WOW! XD Just WOW! this is so jklasdhdnkasasdfk! Im sorry, im so speechless! XD
PS. My blood type is AB. I need a blood transfusion. im dying!
Otaku-SIG chapter 3 . 11/20/2013
Oh myyyy! This was stunning! So sexy and so romantic sometimes too, and with that little wicked touch of them. Great! Absolute fav! Good job, can't wait for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/19/2013
Sweet having Robin as a lover is like having your own personal you can do it with her anywhere hehe
Guest chapter 3 . 11/18/2013
RobinxZoroxRobin!? Why hasn't anyone else done this! Why am I just finding this now? Zoro you luck bastard! I love this!