Reviews for Stress Free
Fulgrim chapter 1 . 10/29/2015
'Stress Free' is an excellent self-contained one-shot, with a clearly defined beginning-middle-end structure (something that the overwhelming majority of fanfic one-shots lack, and are the poorer for) that moves along at a brisk pace. It easily retains the reader's interest throughout, and offers a very plausible reason for why Gibbs would accept a violation of Rule 12. Ziva and Tim's relationship is presented in a manner both intriguing and entertaining, and is shaping up to turn out very nicely in the future.

In short, I loved it. :)

I was very intrigued by one of the theories that Tony suggested to explain Tim's injuries - namely, that Tim was moonlighting as a costumed vigilante.

Given that you mention in your profile that Tim McGee is your favourite character from NCIS, and McGiva your favourite pairing, I was wondering if you might be interested in one day writing a fanfic which incorporates the plot device of Tim secretly being a costumed vigilante?

An idea that occurred to me literally the instant I first read Tony's suggestion was of a fanfic in which the MCRT investigate a case at a major R&D lab, and Tim gets bitten by a test subject - namely, a spider - whilst there, and subsequently develops superpowers similar (or identical) to those of Spider-Man? With Ziva getting saved by Tim during one of his first outings 'in costume', and feeling conflicted between her feelings for Tim and her crush on the superhero who saved her life, and later discovering (to a mix of embarrassment, relief, and arousal on her part) that the two are in fact the same person.

...just a thought! :)
Gracfully chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
neat
tweetyviolet chapter 1 . 5/21/2015
If only this oneshot was longer! I've always imagined that secretly mcgee would be a badass.
delete-account-please-6568622 chapter 1 . 3/2/2015
I though this story was perfect it really was absolute.
delete-account-please-6559878 chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
Got to say this was excellent story though it was awesome.
delete-account-please-6410135 chapter 1 . 2/26/2015
This story was brilliant it was radiant. Needs a complete on it.
Saissa chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
Damn right you better lay off the jokes and Pranks Tony - because McGee can pound the heck outta YOU! Not feeling quite so smug and superior any more are you.

I think this is a GREAT story!
zentry chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
LOL.
StarsInHerHair chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
What a great story! I love stories where the team underestimates Tim and then he blows them away with what he can do (either in his free time or at work)!

And the quote by Gibbs, "Besides, after seeing firsthand what he can do with his fists do you really think I am going to try and tell him who he can and cannot see?" was absolutely perfect!

Love, Stars
Peglet chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
I LOVE IT!
Sazzita chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
Great story! I loved it!
RedDragen chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
That was a great short story
Luvable chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
LOL,

Oh so love this story. The Terminator. the endefeated terminator. yeah i can see that since he said he was a champion in his league at school.
Gottahavemyncis chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
I love it! Our Tim, The Terminator!
Loverofallthingsmusic chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Haha, very interesting take on McGee's stress relieving tactics...nice job, though! :)