Reviews for Just one night
CrimsonRomancex chapter 1 . 4/10
MORE! Omg this was incredible loved it! Hated the ending though :/ poor Thor and Loki :'( x
Allycat2090 chapter 4 . 3/10
This is too cute! All the sadness and the angst and the happiness and sweetness, just, this is too adorable! I love Loki and Thor. I am not sorry at all Thor had to kill Odin. Thor's mommy is a bad-ass. This story is awesome, thanks for writing it. :)
TranquilGuardian chapter 4 . 2/20
This is...probably the best Thorki I have ever read. Honestly. I loved it. :) Though the last couple chapters nearly ripped my poor heart out, I was more than happy with the end! xD Amazing. Really. You're a really talented writer. I loved the sweet tender bits especially...it really tugged at my heartstrings!
ladyblackfox chapter 4 . 1/28
Loved the story hated what Odin did, knowing that Loki wasn't truly Thor's brother and He Got What He Deserved. Keep it up and hope to read more of your stories.
IssaVaugn chapter 4 . 1/25
Awww... Fangasm! Loved it. Found a new favorite pairing to add to my list! :)
kyuumihaira chapter 4 . 1/16
Loki is totally pregnant! Please tell me there is a sequel!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/28/2013
Is loki preg,dat woukd be awsome

;-)
Amethystlover02 chapter 4 . 12/29/2013
I have to say, every time I read this story, my eyes always tear up. There have only been three other stories that have succeeded in making me cry and this story has officially made the list. Brilliant work once again.

I understand if u wouldn't want to, but it would be really awesome if u could make a sequel to this story. It doesn't have to be right away or even be long; just a one chapter story on how Thor and Loki are doing in living their life together. But I do understand if u just want to be done with this story and have others u want to work on.

I applaud your work for the fourth time and look forward to reading more of your work.
aweirdandwonderfulworld chapter 4 . 12/20/2013
Oh gosh for a minute there I thought you were going to make this an extremely sad story, I'm glad it had a happy ending. I honestly hate Odin and this story made me hate him more. Thank you for such a brilliantly written story.
CainAJLBassen chapter 2 . 12/14/2013
like omfg i love this story just finished chapter four and im like. D;awww! love it!
Arekkusu Naitofaia chapter 4 . 11/28/2013
Hahahaha when I first started reading this I was like: POOOOOOOOOOORN! :P and then you added that bastard Odin and I was like: KILLTHATSONOFABITCH! I FUCKING HATE ODIN. Then I was like: Loki! Stop smoking! And let me hug you! Then I wanted to high five Frigga for always being the awesome mother. And yay p0rn! Oh god it's 2:30am...Naitofaia out.
coyotemoonmistress chapter 4 . 11/21/2013
Beautiful. Thank you so much. Man you're good. I'm glad I found this when it was finished I don't think I could have waited between chapters! I like PWP and pure smutty stuff but this is just the best combination sexy times and feels. I felt so many feels! I loved the fact that Frigga supported Thor, great addition. When Loki and Thor were being separated I dropped my phone but I had to keep reading and make sure they had a happy ending. Thanks again.
blackmoonchristi chapter 4 . 11/21/2013
beautifully written
Wing of Darkness chapter 4 . 11/21/2013
Ugggh! I soooo hoped there would be an extra paragraph that will say, "Oh. dear. Our Loki is carrying your child." And that was Frigga speaking with Thor about Loki's "sudden" illness. :))
Madarao The Authoress chapter 4 . 11/19/2013
I think this story might have killed me. I've died and come back. It was so sweet. And it was sad. And it was just a fucking roller coaster, okay? Gosh, I was all teary-eyed at some parts!

Blessed Be Madarao