Reviews for Just one night
musicalgirl4474 chapter 4 . 9/12/2014
Yay! Happy-ish ending! (But Odin kind of deserved it.)
K.T chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
*Explosive nosebleed* Love it!
Kuma Naru chapter 4 . 6/9/2014
This was the most hurtful story I've ever read, even though it had a (somewhat) happy ending. Got me all misty-eyed, lip-quivered, and heart-renched! But it was also one of the most well writen, thought-out stories I've ever read and how I love it so! Thank you, even though it hurt and contributed to my soon to be death (by heart-attack). I hope to read more from you very soon; you are such an amazing writer and author.

Forever Fan,
K.
pyrolover3 chapter 4 . 5/22/2014
I don't think it's the flu that Loki has
CrimsonRomancex chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
MORE! Omg this was incredible loved it! Hated the ending though :/ poor Thor and Loki :'( x
Allycat2090 chapter 4 . 3/10/2014
This is too cute! All the sadness and the angst and the happiness and sweetness, just, this is too adorable! I love Loki and Thor. I am not sorry at all Thor had to kill Odin. Thor's mommy is a bad-ass. This story is awesome, thanks for writing it. :)
TranquilGuardian chapter 4 . 2/20/2014
This is...probably the best Thorki I have ever read. Honestly. I loved it. :) Though the last couple chapters nearly ripped my poor heart out, I was more than happy with the end! xD Amazing. Really. You're a really talented writer. I loved the sweet tender bits especially...it really tugged at my heartstrings!
ladyblackfox chapter 4 . 1/28/2014
Loved the story hated what Odin did, knowing that Loki wasn't truly Thor's brother and He Got What He Deserved. Keep it up and hope to read more of your stories.
IssaVaugn chapter 4 . 1/25/2014
Awww... Fangasm! Loved it. Found a new favorite pairing to add to my list! :)
kyuumihaira chapter 4 . 1/16/2014
Loki is totally pregnant! Please tell me there is a sequel!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/28/2013
Is loki preg,dat woukd be awsome

;-)
Amethystlover02 chapter 4 . 12/29/2013
I have to say, every time I read this story, my eyes always tear up. There have only been three other stories that have succeeded in making me cry and this story has officially made the list. Brilliant work once again.

I understand if u wouldn't want to, but it would be really awesome if u could make a sequel to this story. It doesn't have to be right away or even be long; just a one chapter story on how Thor and Loki are doing in living their life together. But I do understand if u just want to be done with this story and have others u want to work on.

I applaud your work for the fourth time and look forward to reading more of your work.
aweirdandwonderfulworld chapter 4 . 12/20/2013
Oh gosh for a minute there I thought you were going to make this an extremely sad story, I'm glad it had a happy ending. I honestly hate Odin and this story made me hate him more. Thank you for such a brilliantly written story.
CainAJLBassen chapter 2 . 12/14/2013
like omfg i love this story just finished chapter four and im like. D;awww! love it!
Arekkusu Naitofaia chapter 4 . 11/28/2013
Hahahaha when I first started reading this I was like: POOOOOOOOOOORN! :P and then you added that bastard Odin and I was like: KILLTHATSONOFABITCH! I FUCKING HATE ODIN. Then I was like: Loki! Stop smoking! And let me hug you! Then I wanted to high five Frigga for always being the awesome mother. And yay p0rn! Oh god it's 2:30am...Naitofaia out.