Reviews for Just one night
Black Fox34 chapter 5 . 7/26
Now thats just a tease! -pouts- Come on. You need a sequal for Just one night. Can't wait for that. -purrs-
Noelwing chapter 5 . 7/18
I have read all four chapters, plus the preview chapter, of your story and I enjoyed it very much. If I may, I would advise that you check your sentence structure a little more. But other than that, your writing is pretty good. Looking forward to the next.
Wow! This story was absolutely FANTASTIC! OMG so in love...this story had me cracking up, in serious tears and screaming to myself. There was so much feeling and passion in this story it was just overwhelming! Thank you so much for writing this and I will need falling l dangling from a cliff with anticipation for the sequel. By the way I'm in love with you for starting a sequel just so you know lol can't wait!
crimson-eyes25 chapter 5 . 7/13
I am so happy you are making a sequel! Can't wait for the full chapter! :D
Disgusted chapter 5 . 7/11
Hope you don't make yet another son-who-murders-his-own-father again. I feel disgusted with those who are satisfied with Odin's death. Unacceptable! He is (or was) Thor's father, and a king after all.
DChan21 chapter 5 . 7/12
This story was amazing! I am so exited that you are doing a sequel and I can't wait! I hope you consider doing the sequel an Mpreg! That would be Great!
musicalgirl4474 chapter 4 . 9/12/2014
Yay! Happy-ish ending! (But Odin kind of deserved it.)
K.T chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
*Explosive nosebleed* Love it!
Kuma Naru chapter 4 . 6/9/2014
This was the most hurtful story I've ever read, even though it had a (somewhat) happy ending. Got me all misty-eyed, lip-quivered, and heart-renched! But it was also one of the most well writen, thought-out stories I've ever read and how I love it so! Thank you, even though it hurt and contributed to my soon to be death (by heart-attack). I hope to read more from you very soon; you are such an amazing writer and author.

Forever Fan,
K.
pyrolover3 chapter 4 . 5/22/2014
I don't think it's the flu that Loki has
CrimsonRomancex chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
MORE! Omg this was incredible loved it! Hated the ending though :/ poor Thor and Loki :'( x
Allycat2090 chapter 4 . 3/10/2014
This is too cute! All the sadness and the angst and the happiness and sweetness, just, this is too adorable! I love Loki and Thor. I am not sorry at all Thor had to kill Odin. Thor's mommy is a bad-ass. This story is awesome, thanks for writing it. :)
TranquilGuardian chapter 4 . 2/20/2014
This is...probably the best Thorki I have ever read. Honestly. I loved it. :) Though the last couple chapters nearly ripped my poor heart out, I was more than happy with the end! xD Amazing. Really. You're a really talented writer. I loved the sweet tender bits especially...it really tugged at my heartstrings!
ladyblackfox chapter 4 . 1/28/2014
Loved the story hated what Odin did, knowing that Loki wasn't truly Thor's brother and He Got What He Deserved. Keep it up and hope to read more of your stories.
IssaVaugn chapter 4 . 1/25/2014
Awww... Fangasm! Loved it. Found a new favorite pairing to add to my list! :)