Reviews for A Guide To Misaki Unit Management
Terra.L chapter 1 . 4/26
Creative? That's a major understatement. More like brain frying crazy and downright awesome!
Sana Lama Samaha chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
That was interesting... really interesting. I loved the way you wrote in Akihiko's possessiveness, love, jealousy and kindness in such subtle ways by talking about the Misaki unit. This is absolute genius, but the true gem in this fic is Misaki's reaction. ;P
Firediva0 chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
This is a rally good story!I can't wait for the sequel! Thx for writing it!
Obsidian Night Skies chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
This is by far one of the most interesting concepts I've seen in this fandom. It's not a real story, but it is incredibly original and entertaining. Usagi writing a guide to a unit based on Misaki is hilarious if done well. And trust me, you nailed it.

I love Usagi's descriptions of Misaki's behavior and responses to certain actions. It's very in-character to make him write about the sexual aspects as well, but in such a way that it's not obvious that the Misaki Unit is not a real unit but a person. What I found more remarkable was how much Usagi was praising Misaki in this guide. He teases Misaki most of the time and mocks him, but here he seemed to be very positive about him. I believe he does feel this way about Misaki and it's nice to read about it.

The faq... I can only say as much as it almost made me choke. The first questions and answers were serious though. People asking if the Misaki Unit is fireproof? That isn't a very clever question given that the Misaki Unit is like a human being.

Misaki would be flipping tables if he read that. I found his reactions very plausible. He is right about Usagi disclosing private information about what they do in bed. Not that Aikawa would judge them. I think she already knows quite some details thanks to Usagi's earlier works.

Great idea and overall a very well-done user guide. I'm looking forward to the sequel.
Emma Vance chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
This is probably one of the greatest things that I have EVER read! In fact words can't even describe how happy I am right now after reading that. But I must know- where do I get MY Misaki?!
wishIwereanime chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Very well written and funny! I loved it, and am definitely looking forward to a sequel!
nightlover38 chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
Great idea and very funny
Vita Orlando chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Absolutely charming! Loved the details and the subtle humor. I'm also quite pleased that we get to see real Misaki's reaction. Your characterization was spot on for both Misaki and Akihiko. Can't wait for the next part.
Random Stalker chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
This was probably the greatest thing I've ever read coming from this fandom. It was funny and unique, And you maintained the sexual undertone without it being overwhelming. And, unlike at least 60% of what I've seen in the JR archives, it didn't sound like it was written by a horny 13 year old. I could tell that it was meant to be written by Akihiko just by the descriptions of "the Misaki Unit."
Don't Preach chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
I have to say that this is one of the sharpest and most inventive pieces I have read in a while.

Your acronym for Misaki made me bark out loud with laughter. And the whole manual notion, combined with your crisp manner of writing was perfect. I appreciated the combination of technical writing with anecdotal material as well.

While I'll admit the bit about Misaki's dry orgasms made me a bit uneasy, overall, this piece thoroughly delighted me. I have a feeling that I will be committing bits of this manual to memory.

And damn... if only such a toy existed.
SaySaeri chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
I have not read a *character* Unit fanfic in a loooooong while. XD Misaki is just so cute!