Reviews for Look How You Turned Out
Hey people complaining that only two chapters are posted.

This is the only way to keep people from plagiarizing a fic and claiming it as their own. If a story is completely taken down, how can the writer prove that it is really theirs? We see stories get plagiarized all the time, and then there is a big campaign to ask the hosting sites to remove it.
rclaurel chapter 1 . 4/10
I wish the Fanfiction would do their job and take stories that are not finished in years and the ones that get published and JUST TAKE THEM DOWN.
Sunset13 chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
Can you bring back the story? I really really really loved this one and I don't want it gone. Please bring it back!
vampbirch chapter 1 . 5/6/2015
I'm glad you're publishing this :) it's one of my faves
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 4/1/2015
WONDER WHAT HE AS THINING
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2015
Sick and tired of "authors" leaving a chapter or two up and the directing readers to buy a fanfiction story with changed names. You published great for you, but take the story down completely. It's misleading and very annoying.
twi nana chapter 2 . 3/23/2015
AWESOME!
thunnababy chapter 1 . 3/22/2015
I loved this story...one of my all time favorites. Can't wait to own so I can read it a fourth time! Funny, sexy, delightfully delicious!
beejay18 chapter 2 . 3/22/2015
this was one of my fav stories of yours and my fav olderward on ff .. sad to see it go :(
sueIZide chapter 2 . 3/19/2015
BLAH!
drgnfly23 chapter 1 . 3/7/2015
What happened?! I was in the middle of reading, went to rread chapter 35, and poof now there's only one chapter. This is making me sad. Great story and love that it's a quick read. If it's not your fault, my apologies.
tunsia chapter 79 . 2/24/2015
Such a good good story ...I reread it after rereading My Ex Con ...sigh...

As fellow only child I love Bella's character ...and Juney is a great charcter...I can see him fully formed in my mind.

birdy81 chapter 1 . 2/21/2015
I just finished reading this for probably the third time. After taking a break from the fandom for quite a while, I decided that I MUST read one or more of your stories again because you are one of my all time favorite authors. I was sad to see you had removed most of a couple of your stories, but so thankful that the others remain. Sometimes I find the emotions your stories evoke hard to handle ( I'm kind of a weenie), but this same thing makes me love them so very much. I admire the variety of stories you have written. You are one of the reasons I keep returning for more of this crazy scene!
sunflowers13 chapter 80 . 2/21/2015
God I love this! Just finished again for the second time which was even better because I missed some things the first time around. This is by far one of the best fanfiction stories to ever exist. Thank you for this. I will never forget these characters, their love for eachother...all of them. A love story so tender and sweet. I'm sad to reach the end but it was a great and satisfying end. Maybe we can get a future outtake, a glimpse into future Junior Cullen maybe as a teenager and his relationship with Bella and of course more Edward & Bella is always appreciated. Thank you for sharing this with us all. Love it so much!
marysway chapter 80 . 2/20/2015
I really enjoyed your story. Sorry I did not review before I just got started and here we are. I really loved all the characters in this story. This is one of the best Charlies I've read. :-) Thanks for putting a great story out there for us to read.
8,581 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »