Reviews for Look How You Turned Out
REgrrl chapter 80 . 4h ago
Simply wonderfully told story. Reasonable conflicts, fleshed out characters, lush detail, pithy conversations, and excellent pacing of the story. Loved it all.
end2097 chapter 80 . 4/21
Thank you!
jmolly chapter 80 . 4/15
This is a mature concept that a lot of humans never get: the circumstance may not be all right, but the person enduring it can be. I love that you put that in here.

Really can't decide which of your stories I love best, but this one's up there near the top. Thanks for writing. You always make my day better.
jmolly chapter 75 . 4/15
A good old-fashioned name. I like it.
ReaderKat chapter 80 . 4/14
Such a great story! So creative and different from most with a vengeful Jessica, a druggie Angie, an ailing Charlie, a quirky Bella, a darling boy named Juney, and Edward in a uniform. Full of humor, drama, and quite a honeymoon! What more could you ask for! Thanks for sharing.
jmolly chapter 71 . 4/14
"You have a big head." Roflmao!
jmolly chapter 70 . 4/14
Life with kids: being spontaneous can definitely be a challenge. Thank goodness she locked the door. LOL!
jmolly chapter 69 . 4/14
Sweet moment between B and Juney. They belong now: family.
jmolly chapter 67 . 4/14
Will B get closure or does this just present new uncertainties?
jmolly chapter 62 . 4/14
I wonder how Renee found out Charlie was in the hospital. Must have a friend in town. Hmm.
jmolly chapter 61 . 4/14
Stuart probably won't be little for long. LOL
jmolly chapter 52 . 4/14
In a bit of a hurry, is he? *whistles*
jmolly chapter 51 . 4/14
Nice. :)
jmolly chapter 47 . 4/14
Ha hah ha I was worried for a minute that they were going to have to go to the ER.
jmolly chapter 45 . 4/14