Reviews for Criminal Acquisition
Tekie Scythe chapter 2 . 1/6
Oh, please say you'll continue this. This is really awesome and has me at the edge of my seat.
Tekie Scythe chapter 1 . 1/6
I'm guessing Cas is related too
StyxxsOmega chapter 2 . 7/4/2014
Awesome ass story! Can't wait to read more! Please write more when you can.
Blackkitten232 chapter 2 . 5/12/2014
I love the story and I also loved Lokis playhouse, please update soon!
Something Simpler chapter 2 . 2/24/2014
Your updates give me hope. I love every single one of your chapters.
Really enjoyed seeing Gabe and Meg together, I never realized before how funny those two would be talking to each other, Meg being unimpressed with everything Gabe can do would have been great to see in the show... and now I'm sad about them :(
I'm really quite worried about Dean from this chapter, Sam sounded super ominous about knowing the lengths people go to for their brothers... I'm hoping he has somewhat of a brief arc to explain that line.
Akira of the Twilight chapter 2 . 1/28/2014
Woot! I finally found time to sit down and read this chapter. Time for my horrible jig of happiness. Whee!

I just gotta say, for the second most wanted guy on the FBI's most wanted list to not notice there is a dish washer in the room is more than a little sad, it is down right tragic.

Also, am I mistaken in sensing that Sam has not been so squeaky clean in the past, and maybe big brother Dean took care of some things? Maybe slid some things under the rug? Hmm. I definitely want to learn more about Dean now. Granted, it could be the reverse.

I don't think I imagined Sam being very unhappy about Gabriel and Meg's past relationship though. On top of that he is still holding on to that ring. ...It will be intriguing to see how long Sam holds on to it and what Gabriel will says if/when days go by and Sam still has it.

That riddle though... honestly, the first thing I thought of was a Golden Retriever. Then I thought, "Oh god! I know it's not the case, but seriously, what if [Gabriel's Dad] had cut open some poor dog, shoved the tear inside its stomach, then sewed the dog back up? Oh lord! Why?" My other guess would be it's hidden in the maple syrup/something his family poured maple syrup out of, or maybe the cupboard where the syrup was stored. So far, I know little about what is precious to Gabriel, other than his family, so it's difficult to guess.

Wait a moment... family?... Le gasp! It's inside Castiel! Quick! Pin him down and cut him open!

Joking. :)
swedishluck chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Well that's weird. I was absolutely sure I had reviewed the first chapter. Anyway, here it is. This story is awesome!
swedishluck chapter 2 . 1/26/2014
Yeah, toasty.. Totally. Not trying to seduce Sammy at all...
''Then he remembered that he wasn't a teenage girl'' I'm laughing my ass off over here XD
Gabe does love his sugar doesn't he? I'm not even sure if he said I love you to Sam or the syrup. Could be either really.

His brothers are going to keep showing up EVERYWHERE, aren't they? *snickers*
There's probably icecream in the freezer just to mock him when he finds out later.

I never thought I'd see a fic where God was interpreted as ''King of Thieves.'' This is the best title I have ever heard about him. I will start referring to him by that now.
Poor Gabe, always being called short. Not that he isn't. He's like an oompaloompa.

Ooh, Kevin. This'll be fun.
His name isn't Agent Giraffe. It's Agent Moose. Duh.
Agent Scruffy and Agent Moose. It has a nice ring to it.
Something that is gold and brown? Hmm..

The puppy eye look is truly devastating. None can whitstand it.

Even though Sammy seems kind of angry right now, the only thing I can think is: Shoved up against the wall? Go Sammy go!

This chapter was great. Also I followed you on tumblr, I'm MariTheHighPriestessOfMoloch
Akira of the Twilight chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Oh my goodness, I almost forgot to review this! I read your story a day or two ago when I was suffering from insomnia and promised myself I would write a review once I was at full mental capacity.

I don't think I've seen this concept in this fandom yet, at least not with Gabriel and Sam, so this was really a breath of fresh air. Oh! And the writing was lovely.

I also love how the cat was what gave Gabriel away. Oh, and the ring! I like that both Sam and Gabriel are dancing around it being an engagement/promise ring. At least it feels that way, because both of them seem to sense that their is some significance about the ring, but neither one has the balls to make a real proposal.
Casually Castiel chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Hi!
First time reviewing :) I was just wondering if u planned on continuing this story. The plot is so creative and I really think you captured Gabriel's personality!
Something Simpler chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Love this story already :D
I always love how you write Gabe, so I'm gonna have a lot of fun reading this