Reviews for The BLAD of RWBY and JNPR
DragoonSensei chapter 15 . 12/2/2015
This was so much fun and creativity.
I realy liked it!
AshuriIncarnate chapter 15 . 10/26/2015
Brilliant story. didn't expect you to do a beauty pageant with the cross dressing part. laughed really hard at that, even harder at 'Queen Ozpin'. saw little to no mistakes, and you expanded on your OC' pretty well. good backstories, with a nice plot.
keep up the good work

BlackwaterHell chapter 12 . 7/12/2015
WHAT?! im now confused
LoveGlutton chapter 16 . 7/9/2015
Bespite the improbability of it... I legitimatly believe... That when he died... He went to the RWBY world and is forever watching them as their god
LoveGlutton chapter 15 . 7/8/2015
I take it duke took on a lightning levy and wants more

Like hpw you expanded the forgi concepts in a logical manner
LoveGlutton chapter 14 . 7/8/2015
Do o dare see black sun... And i do love your characters i teractions with the real ones... Not bad a t all... Im a little lost on balty's relatives but other than that... Very nice...

LoveGlutton chapter 12 . 7/8/2015
So daddy balty used to be white fang?... Niiice
LoveGlutton chapter 10 . 7/8/2015
Now im imagining ash as a red haired naruto who flirts
LoveGlutton chapter 9 . 7/8/2015
I actually want to see that plan in action now
LoveGlutton chapter 7 . 7/8/2015
Wi this new information im surprised weiss isnt preaggers with balty's kid.
LoveGlutton chapter 3 . 7/7/2015
I hope you don't plan on using neptune as a psychological tool
LoveGlutton chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
Spanish huh?... Not bad... Itll prove an interesting show
Adselihaz chapter 13 . 7/6/2015
BLACK FUEGO! I WILL MAKE A BRONZE STATUE IN YOUR HONOUR!... Yes I'm reading this story again... No you may not judge me _ cant wait for the next chapter of 'second verse' to come out mate, tiz going to be awesome sauce!
The Baz chapter 5 . 7/2/2015
How is Cody not super bitter that everyone he knows including Ruby gets to go to Beacon but him. That's got to be lonely. If it were me I'd be so pissed at the unfairness that it's would keep me up at night.
The Baz chapter 2 . 6/20/2015
I know he speaks Spanish and all but I can't get it out of my head that when I read his dialogue he has an Australian accent in my mind.