Reviews for The BLAD of RWBY and JNPR
The Baz chapter 2 . 6/20
I know he speaks Spanish and all but I can't get it out of my head that when I read his dialogue he has an Australian accent in my mind.
13TheAce chapter 16 . 5/26
That was so good! Very nice tribute! Well done! I'm sure Monty would love it too!
SquigglyCrunch chapter 1 . 4/25
Whew...That was long. Very well done, but nevertheless long. Its an interesting idea that I've never thought of before, to add in your own character and see how the story changes. I'm looking forward to reading more, despite the extreme length of this chapter (took me over an hour to read).
KnightWriterRLK chapter 8 . 2/20
Hello,
THIS STORY OF YOURS IS BECOMING MORE TOTALLY WICKED WITH EACH PASSING CHAPTER! I'm sorry for the caps, but I had to yell-thought-post-review that out. I can't wait to read read read more. Excellent ( times to the power of infinity ) job. Keep it up! :) _
KnightWriterRLK chapter 6 . 2/20
Hello,
I am so on love with your story. The cute interactions, the funny moments, etc. I love it all. I can't help but be giddy and jump around when the fluff moments show up. Nice job. I can't wait to read more. Keep up the excellent excellent excellent work. _
KnightWriterRLK chapter 1 . 2/20
Hello,
I loved the 1st chapter. Over 9k words... Congrats! :) That's awesome. I can tell that I'm gonna love reading your story. _ I almost read the sequel, but I thought, 'Read the 1st one first, fool!' I'm glad I did. I'll keep on reading. :) Keep up the great work. I can't wait to catch up to the sequel.
Hey man I know you're still trying to move forward from Monty. I don't mean any disrespect, he was a genius for creating RWBY for fans like us. I was only wondering if you could update at least one of your stories soon
darkling98zoulless chapter 2 . 12/29/2014
My lord this is great! The way you set up the first chapter definitely made it easier when the BLAD gang got together. And the multiple little hints and cues on Baltazar and his eyes really has my interest peaked! :) also, the fight scene rocked and the way you made it so the /- of Baltazar's aura is pretty danger spiffy!
darkling98zoulless chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
MWWAHAHAHA! That was so amaazing! Lovin' who you make the character transitions/introductions go so smoothly (I personally suck at that :P) and the way you fit the ocs into it makes the story even more interesting then it already is! Plus the way the characters all seem to have some kind of a connection in the begining makes it a) more amusing in arguments b) that much easier to see the way they interact as they WANT to not just putting up a face like Jaune does in the episodes and c) that much easier for interactions and 'clues' for the next chapter! :) thanks for making the chapter so long too! :D
13TheAce chapter 15 . 12/18/2014
Nice way to end off the story. Can't wait for the next part and the new semester!
13TheAce chapter 14 . 12/18/2014
Not suprised Ren is a master of poker. Don't play Guess Who with Dis, got it. OH MY GOSH, PERSONA 4 STYLE PAGEANT! That's awesome! That was incredible! There are too many words to use on how much I loved it! Nice little concert to end us out with... Oh crap, more bad guys.
13TheAce chapter 13 . 12/18/2014
Hey, we actually get to see what could happen with the Hunter's Fair. That's cool. Oh my gosh, Ash... You are awesome! That reaction was great. A pageant. Of course Yang would sign everyone up. Oh, I can't wait.
13TheAce chapter 12 . 12/18/2014
Nice rendition of these events. Like how you increased the depth of how the families were involved with the White Fang.
13TheAce chapter 11 . 12/18/2014
That fight was awesome! Balto, you sir are cool for building a new weapon for Ash after breaking his old one. Not suprised Ruby and Cody are helping him. Haha! Glad that Uncle Pompeiigot what he deserved. Oh, behind the scenes action with the parents. I think it's cool that they are involved with what's been happening with Roman and company.
Skaxis chapter 15 . 11/21/2014
Fantastic. 10/10 Very much enjoyed.