Reviews for Champion of Agni
yoursafetyisassured chapter 7 . 7/5
You probably aren’t going to finish this as you wrote it in 2015, but I wanted to tell you I am deeply loving this story and would really really love an update if you are still around. If not, just know I loved your writing and your idea.
Boi! What a great story I am hooked!
Last updated 3 years ago... oh well my life is suffering anyway.
Ireland Scott of BROH chapter 7 . 6/1
Nict job! I truly enjoy this!
Fortuna chapter 7 . 5/15
OH MY GOD. I just found this story and read it all in one sitting! I love the characterization and Zuko's development throughout the story. And the interactions between characters?! Awesome! Heck, I love this story.
Luna Eevee chapter 7 . 5/5
I hope you don't give up on this.! I'm interested to see where you take this! So, is Zuko kinda like a dragon now? That'd be cool! I hope you continue.!
Ylterces A chapter 7 . 4/9
I really like the story so far. I look forward to reading about Zuko's new form of bending. Hopefully, you finish your story someday, I would love to read it.
the17thmuse chapter 7 . 3/18
Oh my gosh, this is a lot better than some fics out there. Please continue this?
Yorihisa chapter 7 . 2/15
I've lost count how many times I re-read your story, but I just love it. Your writing style captures the reader and makes him wanting to read more. I know that it has been two years already since the story was updated, but I haven't lost hope that you will continue it one day.
Even when it won't be updated further, I wanted to write my thoughts about it and let you know how much I appreciated reading the story. Thank you very much for the great work and I hope you keep on one day.
EndlessHax chapter 7 . 1/28
Thank you for writing this, I love it. I really like how you have displayed zuko's character and basically everything in this fanfic to be honest. Please update soon!
MysticAnime chapter 1 . 1/1
I just stumbled upon this fic. I couldn’t stop reading! Even though I have to be up early for work , this story commanded my attention. I never read the first incarnation, but this story is superb.

As much as I’ve always wanted a story in which Zuko goes to the Northern Water Tribe with the Gaang, and it is Zuko, not Sokka, who ends up with the illicit love affair with Yui. And as much as I’d love Zuko to be able to save her with his fire healing and for once have something good happen to him and he gets the girl... I understand how interest can be lost due to real life rearing it’s ugly head or your muse simply abandoning you. Whether by design or luck, this story does actually end well at this point.

So thank you for this fabulous pice of fan fiction. It’s in my favorites, and if you ever are able to add more, hopefully i’ll get an alert!

Cheers!
BIGFANOFEVERYTHI chapter 7 . 12/16/2017
This. Is. Amazing. Do NOT STOP! :D AMZANANANINIGA
Sarsha008 chapter 7 . 12/8/2017
This story is marvelous! I really enjoy how you set everything up in order for Zuko to have his realizations naturally and in a way that's true to realism and his character. Your writing is pleasing to read, it flows and leads the reader efficiently from one point to the next.

I'm very excited to see where this goes and I will be signing into my FF account asap so I can follow your progress with the helpful aid of technology and its lovely email notifications! Thanks for writing!
meow chapter 7 . 11/30/2017
Yo.
I doubt you’ll update this again or anything, but it’s a very interesting story that I’d love to hear more of. The healing concept has way better execution than any of the other stories with the same idea, and you’re writing style is very engaging.

Hoping that some day you come back to continue writing this.
randomdork11 chapter 7 . 11/18/2017
I so hope you come back to this story. It is such a good read and the characters are amazing. I've read through it a couple of times now and I just want more. You're an awesome writer and I hope you make it back to this one soon. Cheers!
Ohniwwiww chapter 7 . 11/13/2017
Still one of my favorites. I’ve read this story a couple times and realized I had never added it to my favorites! I come back and read it every so often. I just want to let you know that I really appreciate the work that you’ve put in to this story and all the characterization. Thank you for sharing your writing.