Reviews for Champion of Agni
It's amazing
Cristina Sunsetlily chapter 7 . 9/15
This was absolutely fantastic, i loved the interaction of Agni and Zuko and the whole things was beautifully narrated.
Iceleaf13 chapter 7 . 8/31
I'd certainly like to keep reading.
lollipop676 chapter 7 . 8/31
I love this story. Please update.
Iceleaf13 chapter 1 . 8/31
Did you know that apparently when you drown in salt water you stay awake the whole time? Something about the salt won't let you pass out.
fishbear chapter 7 . 8/27
Loved reading this!
PJoHoOFan chapter 7 . 8/25
I'm so in love with this. Honestly, it was that last chapter and this one that really cemented my love for this fic. I can't tell you how excited I am for another chapter or how disappointed o was when I saw the year it was last updated, I think you're a really talented writer and I hope that you do continue with this.
Awww and I was so drawn into the story as well.
I love this story, please update soon!
GenderBender25 chapter 7 . 8/8
I see it has been a couple of years since you updated, but your idea has real potential and is super interesting. Real life can be a bitch, but if you find time to write more know that you have at least one dedicated fan.
niki.tatsiou chapter 1 . 8/7
Please continue! It is a great story we need more of it! Please!
yoursafetyisassured chapter 7 . 7/5
You probably aren’t going to finish this as you wrote it in 2015, but I wanted to tell you I am deeply loving this story and would really really love an update if you are still around. If not, just know I loved your writing and your idea.
Boi! What a great story I am hooked!
Last updated 3 years ago... oh well my life is suffering anyway.
Ireland Scott of BROH chapter 7 . 6/1
Nict job! I truly enjoy this!
Fortuna chapter 7 . 5/15
OH MY GOD. I just found this story and read it all in one sitting! I love the characterization and Zuko's development throughout the story. And the interactions between characters?! Awesome! Heck, I love this story.