Reviews for The Son of Sobek Returns
Sayo chapter 3 . 6/5
Please continue!
Dolphin06670 chapter 3 . 4/30
In the Kane Chronicles, there is a evil serpent named Apophis. There are a bunch of nomes. Egypt is nome 1. Annyway, they train anyone with the blood of the pharohs. and they can host gods and do majic. Use the HADI spell. AKA blow up.
Lost-In-A-New-World chapter 3 . 8/16/2015
please continue
Kaitlyn chapter 3 . 5/31/2015
Arrrg! How long is your hiatus gonna last! You last wrote in 2013!
wolfie chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
Thank goodness! I really hate percico. Oh,and really good story. I love it.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/23/2014
Be quick!
LovelyGirl chapter 2 . 9/14/2014
I really love this chapter, hope you update soon. :0
queenoffandoma chapter 3 . 7/21/2014
love
jayan0706 chapter 3 . 7/2/2014
It's fine! Read the key series first, that really helps. Oh, and I was wondering if you could maybe not break up Zarter? Some people break them up even though they stay together at the end of The Serpent's Shadow. That's a spoiler, btw. Just a request. I really like this story!
SmartzyFan chapter 3 . 4/4/2014
Okay um I just read this and it's surprising. I'd never thought you would write something like this without reading the other series. Then again, maybe it explains why you didn't put it in the crossover section. Hmph, anyway. I hope you get over this hiatus soon :)
SmartzyFan chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
Hey! That bottom author's note rocked. I'm only stopping myself from the next chapter button to drop this review in. Awesome start, by the way.
I was like, finally, someone understands. I so agree with you on Nico and Percy's relationship. I don't really see why my friend or even Viria ships Percico, since they've been through the Titan war having a brotherly relationship. Are you going to put that admitting thing in this fic? I hope you'll.
Anyway, with that and this impending crossover, you got me hooked! Happy writing!
Kageri Miyako chapter 3 . 3/25/2014
Right now i hate you but please update
:-)
Firetan chapter 3 . 3/23/2014
It's okay! I totally understand why you're putting it on hiatus, and I just wanna let you know that your writing is really good, and the story concept is really fun, so I'm super looking forward to when you get it back - no matter how far in the future that is! :)
Guest chapter 2 . 3/16/2014
holy shit.
Percabeth-Posthena chapter 3 . 3/8/2014
i think it be easier to write the story if you read the Kane chronicles instead of us telling you about it. I hope you keep writing this story soon. It's super good!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »