Reviews for Harry Potter and the Green Flame Torch
Lahmikhara chapter 23 . 2/20
Even though this was written ages ago and I still don't understand why I didn't find this story before... just wanted to let you know that I love your work and I'm going to get started on the next part now :)
jadedquartz chapter 23 . 12/31/2013
Love this saga!
Blueberry Babe chapter 23 . 7/6/2013
Loving your series. Thanks.
SquiggytheMage chapter 23 . 9/6/2012
good stuff!
OoOXylionOoO chapter 23 . 11/4/2011
One of my favorite fanfiction here :)

Think you for sharing this :D

Tchouss

Xylion
Draeconin chapter 18 . 4/2/2011
-"How much is the clock?" she asked.-

I take it that's what you say in your own language to ask the time? In English, it's "What time is it?" or "What is the time?" or "What time do you have?" (Not so much the last one, but it does happen, as the shortened version of "What time do you have on your watch?") Hermione's question would be taken to mean that she was asking to buy the clock.

I usually ignore the language quirks, but that one... BTW, you are far too fond of cliffhangers. :(
Draeconin chapter 10 . 4/2/2011
Speaking of Acacia Alcander: Considering the wizarding world's old-fashioned outlook on everything, I find it hard to believe that they'd allow her, an eleven-year-old child, to continue to use make-up at all, let alone what you've described. I think Lavender Brown and her group didn't start using make-up until their third or fourth year.

I'm enjoying the story, especially the humor.
ROBERT-19588 chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
I would have liked more background on Harry in the first chapter.

I would like to know how Harry got the voice in his head and how he got to where was captured.

In canon Harry is at Hogwarts motly, so what happend?
She who quacks alot chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
(raises eyebrow)
loretta537 chapter 23 . 3/28/2010
this was a good story
kara chapter 14 . 2/3/2010
is it called the bermuda triangle?
Magicly Insane chapter 23 . 1/1/2010
WTH! You give him awesome powers for two stories, then take them away! I want to say i hate you but i can't, the story was unfortunatly awesome. :( I hope Harry gets his powers back soon.
darkED2 chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
great story so far
Kelana Fluteflower chapter 14 . 6/16/2009
What is the devil's triangle? Is it part of, like, a religion or something? plese reply.
Kelana Fluteflower chapter 5 . 6/15/2009
I like this story. You could post the pictures of Harry's forms on deivantart since you have an acount on there. It would be a lot easier then sending them to people all over the country, or all over the world. Just a thought. Oh and before I forget, PLEASE UPDATE RINGS AND MADALIONS! I WANT TOKNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO HILDAR! Thank you for listening.
1,124 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »