Reviews for Harry Potter and the Green Flame Torch
Sophie W chapter 23 . 9/11/2003
sehr gut. Please write and post the next one soon! _ Just curious, but will you be rewriting the saga (I-3) to fit with the two prequels? You know, the letter to join the Order, etc. Please tell me! _
jenny chapter 23 . 9/11/2003
wow. i was so surprised when i saw the FINISHED in the summary. it's so sad! i didn't think his abilities would be locked away, or that the voice and the vamps would be leaving...but i still can't wait till saga no 4 comes out! i might read the saga all over again to catch up!
siientdragon chapter 23 . 9/11/2003
aw, it ends... but next ish coming! *bouncebouncebounce* I love your stories, they're quite interesting. can't wait for saga 4... _~
pheonixrising1 chapter 23 . 9/11/2003
wow that was an exelent story and i enjoyed reading it. the one thing that i would ask is that you post a chapter in this story when you start the next part of the saga. please please please. any ways hope its up soon.

Morph012 chapter 23 . 9/11/2003
Great story. I hope you have fun writing out Saga 4. I can't wait to start reading it.

P.S. If you get the chance try to read and review my story. I would love to hear your input.
Illucia chapter 23 . 9/11/2003
Suitable ending and a nice wrap up. That's an important point to know when. :)

Marvellous story, can't wait the future. What powers did Harry had left?
Phoenixdor Dragonclaw chapter 23 . 9/11/2003
woho this was great

i cant wait

potter-man the first
CatatonicReaction chapter 23 . 9/11/2003
The end! A fantastic story, and I'm eagerly awaiting the Saga 4!
gaul1 chapter 23 . 9/11/2003
great chapter and great story keep up the good work...i await the beginning of saga 4...chao
chaser1 chapter 23 . 9/11/2003
Love it. Can hardly wait for Saga 4. Please hurry up with it. :-)
Arizosa chapter 23 . 9/11/2003
YAY! ! ! D See you then!

But I'm pissed at the voice for leaving Harry there all alone! Oh bugger, I miss it allready you know...

C'Ya at the next Wonderful Adventure!
Death's Shadow chapter 23 . 9/11/2003
AMAZING SERISE gta say this was a great saga and your a brilant writer are you gonna write any other stories if so e mail me any way seeya

neha chapter 22 . 9/10/2003
wow ! this chapter was great ! t really love Rex chase ! but the chapter was quite short , i mean compared to the other chapters !
1,128 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »