Reviews for Harry Potter and the Green Flame Torch
Morph012 chapter 23 . 9/11/2003
Great story. I hope you have fun writing out Saga 4. I can't wait to start reading it.

Morph012

P.S. If you get the chance try to read and review my story. I would love to hear your input.
Illucia chapter 23 . 9/11/2003
Suitable ending and a nice wrap up. That's an important point to know when. :)

Marvellous story, can't wait the future. What powers did Harry had left?
Phoenixdor Dragonclaw chapter 23 . 9/11/2003

i cant wait

cya

potter-man the first
CatatonicReaction chapter 23 . 9/11/2003
The end! A fantastic story, and I'm eagerly awaiting the Saga 4!
gaul1 chapter 23 . 9/11/2003
great chapter and great story keep up the good work...i await the beginning of saga 4...chao
chaser1 chapter 23 . 9/11/2003
Love it. Can hardly wait for Saga 4. Please hurry up with it. :-)
Arizosa chapter 23 . 9/11/2003
YAY! ! ! D See you then!

But I'm pissed at the voice for leaving Harry there all alone! Oh bugger, I miss it allready you know...

C'Ya at the next Wonderful Adventure!
Death's Shadow chapter 23 . 9/11/2003
AMAZING SERISE gta say this was a great saga and your a brilant writer are you gonna write any other stories if so e mail me any way seeya

shadow
neha chapter 22 . 9/10/2003
wow ! this chapter was great ! t really love Rex chase ! but the chapter was quite short , i mean compared to the other chapters !
Illucia chapter 22 . 9/9/2003
Wauu!

What made the screeching sound that ripped Snape from his sleep? How did Rookwood find Harry and from there?

I feel so sorry for Hermione. It must've been, first a broken heart and then a huge embarrasement. Can't wait Mayon to find Harry though and the first order meeting he'll attend to!
water drifter chapter 22 . 9/8/2003
lol...oh that was so FUN to read! Thank you very very very very very very very very very very very much for updating so soon!
Arizosa chapter 22 . 9/8/2003
*evil cackle* the DE present was hilarious! I was laughin my head off D
Witchmaster chapter 22 . 9/7/2003
Yes! That was awsome! I especially liked the ending, nice touch. Umm... I may have asked this before, but does the voice have a name?
1,124 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »