Reviews for Harry Potter and the Green Flame Torch
puregarnet chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
i love so please, please update soon!
notlemur chapter 23 . 5/30/2008
WOW! This is amazing! This is going on both favourite lists ] I should be revising, but I abandoned that for this, and now I'm going to go and read the other stories you have written ]

Amyx
Lientjuhh chapter 23 . 5/22/2008
Great... Great story... I liked it... Well done.. ;)
DarkDragonessFliesEveryWhere chapter 5 . 1/29/2008
I have just finished reading the Order of the Phoenix one and I loved it a lot and I think it will be the same for this one depending on how it is turning out to be and who is the voice in the head? In the last chapter for the Order of the Phoenix we got a description of him and that is why I would like to know!
LeeeB chapter 23 . 12/13/2007
I LOVE IT

bloody brilliant
Emily chapter 23 . 7/26/2007
I am fully aware that it has been quite some time since you last wrote this story but I have a question for you. Is there any possibility that you would ever write a side fic about 'what would have happened had harry gone with cian when he was given the chance' phew! what a mouthful! but honestly I know I would love a little sidefic like that. give them all another adventure together and maybe even a little vacation too! hm... what do you think? anything? at least give it a thought please! btw I honestly think your fics are my favorites on this entire site! i can't tell you how many times i have had the pleasure of re-reading them!
CharmedbyFire chapter 23 . 7/13/2007
wow. this is one awesome story. You write so well! I have to add you to my Author's favourites... and my alerts. you have so many good stories!
morechick chapter 9 . 6/24/2007
aargh! im not sure whether to love you or hate you!

its almost midnight, and i have school tomorrow, but i just -can't- stop reading! and just when i think the -really- interesting bit is done and i can go sleep, i read one sentence more and suddenly i'm caught in your oh-so-wonderfully tangled web...if i may say, my dear writer, i am addicted.
TheOneThatIsAddictedToHPfics chapter 23 . 11/25/2006
cute... continue!
Luna Moonlight Fawn chapter 23 . 5/20/2006
A great story I really liked it and it explained a lot not mentioned in the Saga;) Keep up the great work and update as soon as you possibly can:) May you be blessed with inspiration and have fun writing:)

Bye for now:)
never loved - never lost chapter 23 . 4/7/2006
these 2 previews to the saga series made me laugh more than any other storie i've read so far. they really crackedme up. right at the end when the 'voice' left i nearly cried that was sad. he was cool.

p.s we never did find out what happened with mayon, bianca and harry.
ShadowPhoenix2398 chapter 14 . 3/4/2006
I love this story and I can't wait to read the sequels. Is the Devil's Triangle actually Stonehenge? It's the only thing that comes to mind when I think about it...
chibi.daydreamer chapter 23 . 2/10/2006
cool.
ash-angel-of-fire chapter 23 . 12/18/2005
Can you get any better...
supernova8610 chapter 23 . 10/9/2005