Reviews for Harry Potter and the Green Flame Torch
Magicly Insane chapter 23 . 1/1/2010
WTH! You give him awesome powers for two stories, then take them away! I want to say i hate you but i can't, the story was unfortunatly awesome. :( I hope Harry gets his powers back soon.
darkED2 chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
great story so far
Kelana Fluteflower chapter 14 . 6/16/2009
What is the devil's triangle? Is it part of, like, a religion or something? plese reply.
Kelana Fluteflower chapter 5 . 6/15/2009
I like this story. You could post the pictures of Harry's forms on deivantart since you have an acount on there. It would be a lot easier then sending them to people all over the country, or all over the world. Just a thought. Oh and before I forget, PLEASE UPDATE RINGS AND MADALIONS! I WANT TOKNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO HILDAR! Thank you for listening.
puregarnet chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
i love so please, please update soon!
plasticpumpkin chapter 23 . 5/30/2008
WOW! This is amazing! This is going on both favourite lists ] I should be revising, but I abandoned that for this, and now I'm going to go and read the other stories you have written ]

Lientjuhh chapter 23 . 5/22/2008
Great... Great story... I liked it... Well done.. ;)
DarkDragonessFliesEveryWhere chapter 5 . 1/29/2008
I have just finished reading the Order of the Phoenix one and I loved it a lot and I think it will be the same for this one depending on how it is turning out to be and who is the voice in the head? In the last chapter for the Order of the Phoenix we got a description of him and that is why I would like to know!
LeeeB chapter 23 . 12/13/2007

bloody brilliant
Emily chapter 23 . 7/26/2007
I am fully aware that it has been quite some time since you last wrote this story but I have a question for you. Is there any possibility that you would ever write a side fic about 'what would have happened had harry gone with cian when he was given the chance' phew! what a mouthful! but honestly I know I would love a little sidefic like that. give them all another adventure together and maybe even a little vacation too! hm... what do you think? anything? at least give it a thought please! btw I honestly think your fics are my favorites on this entire site! i can't tell you how many times i have had the pleasure of re-reading them!
CharmedbyFire chapter 23 . 7/13/2007
wow. this is one awesome story. You write so well! I have to add you to my Author's favourites... and my alerts. you have so many good stories!
morechick chapter 9 . 6/24/2007
aargh! im not sure whether to love you or hate you!

its almost midnight, and i have school tomorrow, but i just -can't- stop reading! and just when i think the -really- interesting bit is done and i can go sleep, i read one sentence more and suddenly i'm caught in your oh-so-wonderfully tangled web...if i may say, my dear writer, i am addicted.
TheOneThatIsAddictedToHPfics chapter 23 . 11/25/2006
cute... continue!
Luna Moonlight Fawn chapter 23 . 5/20/2006
A great story I really liked it and it explained a lot not mentioned in the Saga;) Keep up the great work and update as soon as you possibly can:) May you be blessed with inspiration and have fun writing:)

Bye for now:)
WhoGirl91 chapter 23 . 4/7/2006
these 2 previews to the saga series made me laugh more than any other storie i've read so far. they really crackedme up. right at the end when the 'voice' left i nearly cried that was sad. he was cool.

p.s we never did find out what happened with mayon, bianca and harry.
1,128 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »